My neighbor went crazy schizo and police took him to the psychiatry

Beastimmung

Beastimmung

Misanthropic Flâneur
He was always a weird motherfucker but since his father died he could even more psycho.

He would always talk about the FBI and aliens observing everything and warning, but he was a peaceful guy.

But this Wednesday he went completly crazy, screaming the entire night "fcking jews I will kill you" "I am a jew I don't want to live as a jew" and other schizo shit while throughing glass bottles through the entire house and he also screamed that he will kill my other turkish neighbor.

So that turkish neighbor probably called the police, they talked to him and then left him if he calmed down (he continued screaming until 4AM, police did a good job again mate :feelskek:)

Anyways, thursday he screamed again and police came back and asked him to open his door. He didn't answer for hours and they called the firefighters to break the door open. But then they open the door open and I heard some policeman screaming that he is jerking of and apparently they couldn't take him away like that (i don't know why) and they will come back later cause he was jerking off.

Anyway I meet that turkish neighbor and asked him, apperently he's been took to the psychiatry finally.

Such is life in the banana republic of Germanistan