My neighbor went insane

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Brownmaxxing
Apparently she overdosed on fever medicine. She told my sister that Nikhil ( her son) was hiding in basement. Meanwhile he lives in USA. Then she took my cousin brother to beat down the door of her husband bedroom saying that he’s not responding then when door opened she said to her husband congratulate Abishek on his wedding ( 5 months old news that everyone already knew) . Now she’s admitted in hospital. Most sane Chennai resident

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, prada wave, fuxkdakikez and 7 others
I saw many of them crying in asylum

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 16275
T nagar tales

Apparently she overdosed on fever medicine. She told my sister that Nikhil ( her son) was hiding in basement. Meanwhile he lives in USA. Then she took my cousin brother to beat down the door of her husband bedroom saying that he’s not responding then when door opened she said to her husband congratulate Abishek on his wedding ( 5 months old news that everyone already knew) . Now she’s admitted in hospital. Most sane Chennai resident
your cousin's brother... so your cousin?

i dint understood a word

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, arabcelxxx and LooksThinker
Ok so the the guy broke the door of her husband just so tht the wife can congratulate him ?

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Ok so the the guy broke the door of her husband just so tht the wife can congratulate him ?
Jfl she said to my cousin he wasn’t responding to her so she asked him to break the door down. The husband woke up from sleep and said WTF why you broke the door? She said please congratulate *my cousin brothers name* on his wedding 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater

• JFL
Jfl she said to my cousin he wasn’t responding to her so she asked him to break the door down. The husband woke up from sleep and said WTF why you broke the door? She said please congratulate *my cousin brothers name* on his wedding 💀
Then the wife asked to kill her husband and they had sex later meanwhile u rot here

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and BrahminBoss
average day in india

• +1
My mom is a literal schizo i have never seen someone have such retarded views on life and force them upon other, god ,the constructive arguments i put before her legit makes her scream and cry and sometimes cut the phone abruptly, i was one of those guys who ruined his childhood due to his parents strictness, i wish their was a way to go back

• +1
@prada wave

@iam good boy

funny story 😂😂😂😂

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and BrahminBoss
She’s discharged