My new hobby - ghosting girls and flaking on dates

lebronjames23

lebronjames23

DARK HAIR. OLIVE SKIN. LIGHT EYES
Ever since I took Tren my sex drive is kinda low so I can’t be fucked to meet up with girls

But I will admit I don’t mind texting them out of boredom and learning more about female nature and what not.

Recently I have flaked on 3 dates on girls and done shit like talking too then all the time and going out once just to ghost them lmao. I don’t even unfollow and block I legit jsut ignrke them

Funnily enough although org users will say “girls have a million options they don’t care about one guy” it’s the opposite. They care the most about the ones that don’t give a fuck about them (if they are GL)

I’ve had multiple girls post shit on IG that is a clear subliminal diss at me. Today I flaked on another girl just for her to post this

37F18B96 385D 44D0 976D CBA7F26CF78B

Abundance mentality is truly king. When your texting 10 girls everyday you don’t give a single fuck. Nothing matters as you know you can replace them. And now I notice when I treat them like a 2nd option it drives them insane and makes them like me more than when I treat them like a human

tagging bhais @twilight @5.5psl @Reformed @tristan18

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nigkook, AngryShortMale, Eternal_ and 7 others
When will you start scamming them? U can get free food or money

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, lebronjames23, Primalsplit and 1 other person
Nice bro

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and lebronjames23
My bitch got badder yeah my bitch got badder yeah

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
Welcome

• Love it
redpill.org

• JFL
Make sure she is the one ordering food delivery or taking out cash for drugs and tell her ull pay her back when u get home or after.
Works better if u both are high or drunk before so she wont really think much before paying

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bronzeagepervert and lebronjames23
Based asf

• Love it
When will you start scamming them? U can get free food or money
We used to have a user who wrote down their credit card information after fucking them in his car when they didn’t pay attention.
Season 2 Nbc GIF by The Office

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jarate, lebronjames23 and try2beme
Holy shit nigga this is so real. The JB I’m ghosting now I’m telling u legit views my profile on tiktok 10+ times a day. Legit mental what ghosting can do to people.

• Love it
Holy shit nigga this is so real. The JB I’m ghosting now I’m telling u legit views my profile on tiktok 10+ times a day. Legit mental what ghosting can do to people.
It’s hilarious bro 🤣🤣 girls can’t take rejection at all. They are so use to being worshipped. On dating apps if I’m not attracted to the girl messaging me I friend zone them too and they always just get pissed or leave me on seen 🤣

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
if i was truecel id definitely do this shit

It’s hilarious bro 🤣🤣 girls can’t take rejection at all. They are so use to being worshipped. On dating apps if I’m not attracted to the girl messaging me I friend zone them too and they always just get pissed or leave me on seen 🤣
U stand out a lot if u do this, especially irl

• +1