lunin7

:; :; :; :; ;: ;: ;: ;: :: :: :: :: ;; ;; ;; ;; .,
74E22125 DEA6 466E B621 4B433D71FC7B

Since im non nt I suck at English so im gonna start new language

None of these “words” have meaning yet I haven’t applied a structure to them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2832, Deleted member 5815 and Deleted member 25938
We should unironically create a language that is native to this site. It can include the already existing PSL lingo but with other made-up vernacular and filler words. We can call it Moggernese or something.

I might make a thread on this soon.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2832, fvolkek, Deleted member 5815 and 4 others
We should unironically create a language that is native to this site. It can include the already existing PSL lingo but with other made-up vernacular and filler words. We can call it Moggernese or something.

I might make a thread on this soon.
lets make this hapen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
You're all geniuses indeed but the autism is too much.

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, lunin7 and Deleted member 25938
Follow-up question: should this language retain the Latin script? I feel like doing so would retain universality.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Magnum Opus and lunin7
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Deleted member 25938
  • +1
Reactions: lunin7
What about accents and ornaments? I feel like we could use those for flair and pronunciation clarification.
idk lol shit all ive watched so far were videos about con languages and such

where do you learn this stuff from?

• +1
idk lol shit all ive watched so far were videos about con languages and such

where do you learn this stuff from?
I'm taking French at school, which has gotten me acquainted with stuff like that.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus and lunin7
languages are not created

Follow-up question: should this language retain the Latin script? I feel like doing so would retain universality.
Latin elements and word bases will make it easier to learn.

• +1
I'm taking French at school, which has gotten me acquainted with stuff like that.
Same. I don't even take Latin classes, there's one guy here who does and in classes when the teacher asks for the meaning of some Latin words, the guy doesn't know them but I do. Lol mogged cuck!

• JFL
Latin elements and word bases will make it easier to learn.
I'm planning on asking users on here for word inputs. It'd be interesting to see the different derivations/etymologies of the words they propose.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Same. I don't even take Latin classes, there's one guy here who does and in classes when the teacher asks for the meaning of some Latin words, the guy doesn't know them but I do. Lol mogged cuck!
The kid struggling in Latin class:
23182.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
wow that’s interesting, I don’t have any language classes myself but theres plenty of videos I can learn about this stuff so i can catch up to your knowledge eventually

• +1
Don't have time to learn other languages besides whatever it is that I'm speaking now. Cool idea, though.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 25938, lunin7 and 1 other person
wow that’s interesting, I don’t have any language classes myself but theres plenty of videos I can learn about this stuff so i can catch up to your knowledge eventually
I'm far from being knowledgeable on language(s), but thanks bhai.

Don't have time to learn other languages besides whatever it is that I'm speaking now. Cool idea, though.
It won't have to be a vernacular mainstay. If anything, it'd be more useful as code-speak IRL or when you wanna shit-talk about a user on here without them knowing.

• JFL
Reactions: lunin7
It won't have to be a vernacular mainstay. If anything, it'd be more useful as code-speak IRL or when you wanna shit-talk about a user on here without them knowing.
Looksmax conventions + own language -> Steadily marching towards a "Blackpill" cult

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and lunin7