thecoolguy102
Iron
- Joined
- Jun 19, 2026
- Posts
- 15
- Reputation
- 7
So I’ve struggled with being short all my life and fucking hate standing next to someone who’s taller than me, it just makes me feel like a petite little anime girl
So to solve that, I will be taking stuff
My stack:
12iu hgh (using 0.07mg per kg as I am 55 kg)
6mg of erdafitinib
12.5mg aromasin
80mcg abaloparatide
ancillaries:
Metformin
Sevelamer carbonate
Hydrochlorothiazde
Eplerenone
Dorzolamide eye drops
T4 (not sure if I need this tho so I might not take it)
Haven’t gotten any X-rays for growth plates or bone age cuz I’m very certain that my growth plates are still open because I just turned 51 and just had my 1st to 2nd growth spurt and recently started puberty.
Lmk your guys thoughts on these and lmk what I should change/add/remove.
This is very high effort btw
So to solve that, I will be taking stuff

My stack:
12iu hgh (using 0.07mg per kg as I am 55 kg)
6mg of erdafitinib
12.5mg aromasin
80mcg abaloparatide
ancillaries:
Metformin
Sevelamer carbonate
Hydrochlorothiazde
Eplerenone
Dorzolamide eye drops
T4 (not sure if I need this tho so I might not take it)
Haven’t gotten any X-rays for growth plates or bone age cuz I’m very certain that my growth plates are still open because I just turned 51 and just had my 1st to 2nd growth spurt and recently started puberty.
Lmk your guys thoughts on these and lmk what I should change/add/remove.
This is very high effort btw

Last edited:
