@BrahminBoss
@slayer69

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
Will you ever make a diss track one day

Xangsane enjoys getting sodomized, that little faggot

• WTF
Reactions: Xangsane
Why do you post your ass pics? It’s because you want other men to compliment your ass. You want a throbbing dick in your asshole, don’t deny it.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, klip11, Trilogy and 1 other person
You sound black

mirin NT

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Why do you post your ass pics? It’s because you want other men to compliment your ass. You want a throbbing dick in your asshole, don’t deny it.

View attachment 2320431
Pics are not his my friend. Its either AI generated gay ass rubbish or he just photoshops them himself. There is not a single unedited photo of himself. All of them are edited like no tomorrow. He is completely mental and belongs to a psychiatric facility. All you have to do is check that he has 81k posts in 2 years and you need nothing else.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Xangsane
Pics are not his my friend. Its either AI generated gay ass rubbish or he just photoshops them himself. There is not a single unedited photo of himself. All of them are edited like no tomorrow. He is completely mental and belongs to a psychiatric facility. All you have to do is check that he has 81k posts in 2 years and you need nothing else.

oh ur black

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Yeah, he’s a pathological liar. He lies about pretty much everything. It’s still gay though, even though it’s not him. He needs to be institutionalized.