My next date is a swimmer (not pro level or something but pretty high up) and very sporty in general

Deleted member 357

Deleted member 357

aharth malanday fan
And I am ridiculously skinny fat, her body is like perfection and she is pretty as fuck. How do I lose the chub quickly, by quickly i mean 30% to 10% bf in a month, even get skinny but with abs like the user itsover did so I can compete in bed if it comes to that. I always avoid removing my shirt at sex and even my ex didnt like that

find the warrior shredding program it will help it will probably help you drop 5 to 8 % body fat while gaining some mass verry little though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 357
This happinid

It's over for you. She will see your skinnyfat body and be repulsed. You won't be able to lose enough in 1 month.

Inject urself with drain fluid to burn away the fat

And I am ridiculously skinny fat, her body is like perfection and she is pretty as fuck. How do I lose the chub quickly, by quickly i mean 30% to 10% bf in a month, even get skinny but with abs like the user itsover did so I can compete in bed if it comes to that. I always avoid removing my shirt at sex and even my ex didnt like that

Can’t reduce that much fat in a month. Probably will take you a year to reduce 20 p body fat . Just curious , how did you get her to go on date with you ? You look like a subhuman curry cel

Can’t reduce that much fat in a month. Probably will take you a year to reduce 20 p body fat . Just curious , how did you get her to go on date with you ? You look like a subhuman curry cel
she thinks i am good looking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back