My next move with this girl...

Itss_BritneyBishh

Itss_BritneyBishh

Silver
So i most of the time go alone to the lecture (university) and sit alone. One day there is this girl who just came sit next to me and she started talking. Next day she says letsgo crab a coffee and i went with her. She asked me if she could have my number and i said okay. But after this meetup something came between us and i didnt ask for her number.

Since then she always goes to the same seat where i sit. She comes alone and we spend the day together its pretty comforting with her. The thing is i asked her number (after she gave me the green light).
But i dont know if she like me or not. Because with some previous girls, they really made it clear by putting some effort with the messaging. I didnt really do any so these resulted in fails. So im still incel until this day.
But this girl.... idk what to think.

When im talking to her irl she touches really often my arm. But at the same time i dont see any hairflips. She is really talkitive irl but we almost only talk about school. Besides i noticed that she knows alot of guys around campus.

On app she reacts kinda closed with things like: yeah offcourse and you??? I cant come up with all the questions

Should i do more effort because i dont message her no more since 8 hours.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Just ask her out?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tricky
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ZyzzReincarnate and LooksJourney
Then you know and you won't waste more time thinking about her.
Nahh i think that im going to keep messaging her i will see if there is a vibe. I give her 3 days. If not she can fuck off if she wants friends she can hang out with her female friends

• +1
Nahh i think that im going to keep messaging her i will see if there is a vibe. I give her 3 days. If not she can fuck off if she wants friends she can hang out with her female friends

This is a serious case of mentalcel. Dawg, I know it seems crazy, but just go up to her and say something like "hey, I think you're cute, do you want to go to (sporting event, concert, place in city, restaurant)". If she won't even go somewhere with you for free, than she hates you. Doesn't sound like that's the case, so do it.

I've been in your situation BTW. The girl I was with literally gave up on me and said "why aren't you asking me out."

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LooksJourney
Fuck if you're ugly you should avoid foids. Bishes can ruin your fucking life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and treedude
Shes using you for answers

• +1
CHAD !

• +1
Here’s what you need to do. Listen carefully! Mega slayer talking here;

You go to the supermarket, you go to the exotic food aisle and you buy a pair of balls.
Once you bought that ballsack, you wear them, and then you fucking ask the girl out.

Fucking christ people, why are you so afraid of women?

• +1
So i most of the time go alone to the lecture (university) and sit alone. One day there is this girl who just came sit next to me and she started talking. Next day she says letsgo crab a coffee and i went with her. She asked me if she could have my number and i said okay. But after this meetup something came between us and i didnt ask for her number.

Since then she always goes to the same seat where i sit. She comes alone and we spend the day together its pretty comforting with her. The thing is i asked her number (after she gave me the green light).
But i dont know if she like me or not. Because with some previous girls, they really made it clear by putting some effort with the messaging. I didnt really do any so these resulted in fails. So im still incel until this day.

When im talking to her irl she touches really often my arm. But at the same time i dont see any hairflips. She is really talkitive irl but we almost only talk about school. Besides i noticed that she knows alot of guys around campus.

On app she reacts kinda closed with things like: yeah offcourse and you??? I cant come up with all the questions

Pull out your cock when hard and ask "you mirin brah?".

• +1
I can only imagine a complete stranger girl talking to me out of the blue. In my current class there are only 6 girls and 90+ males.

• +1

It's as simple as this. Ask her the fuck out. She rejects you? Fine, move on to the next. She accepts? Good, you got a date, then you can smash after, or after the next date. If you don't ask her out of fear of rejection, then you lost already. Rejection is simply the cue to move on to the next one. If she accepts, and you go on a date, don't text her until next week, makes you look busy and like you're actually doing something with your time. The less time you have, the more valuable it is perceived to be.

Also, IMPORTANT: Text her as LITTLE as possible. Texting is reserved for setting dates. Literally, no more than 3-8 texts per day. Flirting and all that shit is done in person, on dates.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Itss_BritneyBishh
Jesus. Go for it. Are you crazy? Women who give attention to you in a way like this, anything that could signify they're sexually interested in you, or really into you in general will always be DTF. This is not even a lie.
Know that if you keep fucking around without asking her out, she'll lose interest. That's how they work. Strike while the iron's hot, which is now. And like hybriderr said, don't talk on text, that's retarded, arrange things and meet in person. If she declines, give it a while, and try again. If she continues to decline, just wait for her to contact you.

While you're dipping your toe in the water to see if it's still warm, it's getting cold. Jump the fuck in already, before it's too late.

In short, fucking go for it you pussy what the hell do you have to lose?

Last edited:
  • +1
Jesus. Go for it. Are you crazy? Women who give attention to you in a way like this, anything that could signify they're sexually interested in you, or really into you in general will always be DTF. This is not even a lie.
Know that if you keep fucking around without asking her out, she'll lose interest. That's how they work. Strike while the iron's hot, which is now. And like hybriderr said, don't talk on text, that's retarded, arrange things and meet in person. If she declines, give it a while, and try again. If she continues to decline, just wait for her to contact you.

While you're dipping your toe in the water to see if it's still warm, it's getting cold. Jump the fuck in already, before it's too late.

In short, fucking go for it you pussy what the hell do you have to lose?
u trying to sound smart with long comments but u aint nowhere close to @extreme-overthinker IQ
its ogre

• +1
u trying to sound smart with long comments but u aint nowhere close to @extreme-overthinker IQ
its ogre
can't mog thinka tbh

• +1

Can tell you're a collegecel because when girls are being proactive towards men in the way you've described there's like a 95% chance they want to suck your dick, it's a pretty known fact. Decently attractive women (6/10 above) have basically unlimited supply of fat veiny dick, and if they put effort towards a specific dick is because they really want that dick.

But yes there's always that 5% and I get what you're saying, you don't want to get cockblocked. So if you don't have the cojones to ask her out, I'd suggest you to find a cool/funny event/party going on on campus and text her "Hey I'm going to X would you like to come as well" and escalate things there. GL HF

• +1
its ogre
I just vent everything I feel about a topic. I'm bad at short, to the point replies, because I want to give people a good feel of what I think. Makes my posts a bit of a chore to read, but I appreciate long posts about stuff I'm interested in, so I'm sure someone appreciates my posts too, even if they get rambly.

• +1
I just vent everything I feel about a topic. I'm bad at short, to the point replies, because I want to give people a good feel of what I think. Makes my posts a bit of a chore to read, but I appreciate long posts about stuff I'm interested in, so I'm sure someone appreciates my posts too, even if they get rambly.
That's a good way to practice your English tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SomethingOff