My night out with BBC

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
I came home earlier because any longer than that might lead me to ERing. We went nightouts in medium-sized tier city in EE. Every blond stacies were treating him like second coming jesus and men wanna be friend with him asking for approval like cucks. I felt invisible it's like I was a ghost. Girls didn't even look at me in the eyes for more than 2s. Foids turned on BBC music so loud and everyone was enjoying his presence. It's the same in your countries EUcel??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, AspiringMogger, Deleted member 5815 and 1 other person
YccTxAnl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
BRB I am gonna buy a tan spray and BBCmax from now.

Every blond stacies were treating him like second coming jesus and men wanna be friend with him asking for approval like cucks. I felt invisible it's like I was a ghost. Girls didn't even look at me in the eyes for more than 2s. Foids turned on BBC music so loud and everyone was enjoying his presence. It's the same in your countries EUcel??
lol this is so real I've been saying this, the programming has been successful their approval is seen as a status symbol BBC = coolness
Capture dcran le 2023 07 29  164404

Its JBWnoslav in the netherlands

Every blond stacies were treating him like second coming jesus and men wanna be friend with him asking for approval like cucks.
White guilt at its best.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
I came home earlier because any longer than that might lead me to ERing. We went nightouts in medium-sized tier city in EE. Every blond stacies were treating him like second coming jesus and men wanna be friend with him asking for approval like cucks. I felt invisible it's like I was a ghost. Girls didn't even look at me in the eyes for more than 2s. Foids turned on BBC music so loud and everyone was enjoying his presence. It's the same in your countries EUcel??
What were his stats

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Did he have dreads?

Look at this bbc, really high appeal