my no.1 turn off is when girls try so hard to prove they've had/can get a really...

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
my no.1 turn off is when girls try so hard to prove they've had/can get a really good looking, rly tall guy. asif it will increase their perceived worth to me. no it makes me disgusted in you cos now your probably gonna have an inflated ego, not be appreciative of me at all and treat me like shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: currylightskin, RAITEIII, Deleted member 20618 and 5 others
Bro they’re low IQ low sentience low looks hoes. I spit on those beckies. I’m superior beyond belief to them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Deleted member 17829
Shes just telling u that she can pulls better looking guys than you, so stay in your place and don't act out of pocket

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
my new plan is to ask new girls "what things give you the ick"

then when she asked wbu ill tell her thats exactly what i dont like, so she knows not to say it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and Deleted member 9801
Shes just telling u that she can pulls better looking guys than you, so stay in your place and don't act out of pocket
but anyone could do that. ive fucked/dated way hotter girls than the girls i speak to rn but i dont constantly try to shit on them and make them feel inferior to my ex's, thats just weird

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
but anyone could do that. ive fucked/dated way hotter girls than the girls i speak to rn but i dont constantly try to shit on them and make them feel inferior to my ex's, thats just weird
Stop speaking to this hoe, u probs mog her too…be toxic to her, insult her, gaslight her. Break her spirit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 17829
Are you sure they aren't giving you a compliment because they could get yoy

Stop speaking to this hoe, u probs mog her too…be toxic to her, insult her, gaslight her. Break her spirit
but ive noticed all girls try to do this to me whether i mog them or not, i dont see why theyve always got something to prove

but ive noticed all girls try to do this to me whether i mog them or not, i dont see why theyve always got something to prove
Idk bro…but put them in their place, ruin their ego. If they’re total bitch then do it direct and brutally. If not, do it slowly and subtly..play with their little minds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Idk bro…but put them in their place, ruin their ego. If they’te total bitch then do it direct. If not, do it slowly and subtly
based dark triad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
girls who tell u that think you don't get hoes thats why
and ur actually GL

girls who tell u that think you don't get hoes thats why
and ur actually GL
so why do they do it then if they think i dont get hoes? (which theyd be rightly assuming) but whats the purpose?

She’s doing that to show you how easily replacable you are, trust fam. I’ve done it too and it has been done to me

so why do they do it then if they think i dont get hoes? (which theyd be rightly assuming) but whats the purpose?
make u know that u know they're high value n can get hot dudes, its weird but thats how women think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
If we go out of our way so we can do this, wouldn't this indicate that we liked her more than we want to admit and thus we seek some sort of punishment/revenge?

If we go out of our way so we can do this, wouldn't this indicate that we liked her more than we want to admit and thus we seek some sort of punishment/revenge?
Does it matter tho bro? Why would he waste his time with a girl who will never value him the way she should

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII