My non-blackpilled brutally honest brother will rate any of u autist

Is your brother blind or have some sort of learning disorder?
idk,even to me is above average.he has soft features and can prettyboymaxx like every other fag these days

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
I will translate:
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:over for ur low iq,i already said my brother dosn't know this psl shit.he will just say if u are gl,average or below average.

• +1
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:over for ur low iq,i already said my brother dosn't know this psl shit.he will just say if u are gl,average or below average.
Ironic
I can’t even begin to know what you thought I said, but it wasn’t close to what I actually said

There is no brother, and I don’t even know why it would change anything if there WERE a brother, I don’t get the idea behind the thread in general tbh

Ironic
I can’t even begin to know what you thought I said, but it wasn’t close to what I actually said

There is no brother, and I don’t even know why it would change anything if there WERE a brother, I don’t get the idea behind the thread in general tbh
listen,don't argue unnecessarily and waste both of our time.i asked my bro to rate these guys bcz psl autists can't rate for shit and cope with male gaze my brother is ntmaxxed and almost accurately rates ur appeal.he won't cope with muhh gonail angle or muhh hunter eyes.

• +1
listen,don't argue unnecessarily and waste both of our time.i asked my bro to rate these guys bcz psl autists can't rate for shit and cope with male gaze my brother is ntmaxxed and almost accurately rates ur appeal.he won't cope with muhh gonail angle or muhh hunter eyes.
Just make a thread going “I’m not a psl autist and i will rate you” it’s massively autistic to pretend that it’s “totally my brother, guys, I swear”

Also you sound like a bug eyed recessed coper ngl,

Just make a thread going “I’m not a psl autist and i will rate you” it’s massively autistic to pretend that it’s “totally my brother, guys, I swear”

Also you sound like a bug eyed recessed coper ngl
ok buddy,get off the internet.its getting late for ur mcdonald shift.those basement bills wont pay by themselves.

• +1
ok buddy,get off the internet.its getting late for ur mcdonald shift.those basement bills wont pay by themselves.
Cope i live off women

Anyway leafy back to whoville

Cope i live off women
take ur meds before u go ER
holy shit,some guys on this forum are just looking for attention cuz they get none irl:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1