My non-NTness fucks with my head more than my looks (they too a lot ofc)

Adonis

Adonis

Where is my fucking mannequin pilled
Like ok looks are very important but If you are very non-NT like me to the point that you sit at a table with work colleagues but you are the only one who doesn't say more than 1 word answers when asked smth its impacting your live extremely hard in every aspect.
Fuck I would cut my arm off to be normal.
All my depression and negativity is caused by me not being normal.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor, Ken and Deleted member 19036
Legit being non-NT ruined my life just as much as my severe acne if not more

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro, lmaxxer123 and Adonis
Honestly NT cope is basically gaslighting.

Primarily it's your FACE. NT matters, but it's nowhere near as important as your looks.

The likely scenario for many is they are mediocre-looking (3-5/10) + non-NT which is a death sentence.

In my case, it's purely looks that are the problem. When women are going out of their way to insult you and put you down. When you get truecel treatment you know it's over.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, latincell95 and Johnnybegood
Honestly NT cope is basically gaslighting.

Primarily it's your FACE. NT matters, but it's nowhere near as important as your looks.

The likely scenario for many is they are mediocre-looking (3-5/10) + non-NT which is a death sentence.

In my case, it's purely looks that is the problem. When women are going out of their way to insult you and put you down. When you get truecel treatment you know it's over.
NT is gaslighting 100% for sub-normies (sub5). For normies it's semi-cope tbh. For HTN+ it doesn't hurt you but it can set you back somewhat in life and when going for high quality women.