MY NUMBER 1 REASON OF INCELIBACY IS ACNE

Deleted member 13335

Deleted member 13335

Based cel
I HAVE JUST LOOKED AT THE MIRROR AND SCREAMED WTF MY SKIN IS THE FUCKING WORST THING I HAVE TRIED SHIT BENZOYL PEROXIDE AND ADAPELENE IT HAS ONLY MADE MATTERS WORSE, MY SKIN NOW IS DRY AND RED, AND I HAVENT GOT MUCH LESS ACNE!!!!!!!!:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:
I HATE MY PARENTS FOR GICING ME THESE SKIN GENES DONT EVEN TELL ME USE ACCUTANE MY MOM USED IT DIDNT EVEN HELP HER BUT GAVE SIDES JFL:feelswah::feelswah:
:feelsahh::fuk::lasereyes:
I AM SO FRUSTRATED

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
MY SKIN BECOMES IRRITADED AND DRIES OUT EVEN AFTER I WASH IT WITH FUCKING WATER

Dermatologist gave me antibiotics shit is working well

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Acne is hell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Retin a worked for me thank god this site learned me to stay away from accutane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Preoximerianas, sly shinkai and 1 other person
tretino9in and red light laser therapy
benxzoil peroxide and salycilic acid is cancer; stay away from these srs
also try being 30 and having LDAR ed your 20s like me then we'll talk 😢:feelskek:

• So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
arent they the same? Does retin a have as many sides as accutane does?
Retin a worked for me thank god this site learned me to stay away from accutane

For me it’s because I’m ugly, stupid and autistic.

But for acne, moisturizer and white vaseline really helped for me

Just take low does accutane, u get clear skin without any bad side effects

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16090
For me it’s because I’m ugly, stupid and autistic.

But for acne, moisturizer and white vaseline really helped for me
Never ever put vaseline on your face when having acne.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and rydofx
I HAVE JUST LOOKED AT THE MIRROR AND SCREAMED WTF MY SKIN IS THE FUCKING WORST THING I HAVE TRIED SHIT BENZOYL PEROXIDE AND ADAPELENE IT HAS ONLY MADE MATTERS WORSE, MY SKIN NOW IS DRY AND RED, AND I HAVENT GOT MUCH LESS ACNE!!!!!!!!:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:
I HATE MY PARENTS FOR GICING ME THESE SKIN GENES DONT EVEN TELL ME USE ACCUTANE MY MOM USED IT DIDNT EVEN HELP HER BUT GAVE SIDES JFL:feelswah::feelswah:
:feelsahh::fuk::lasereyes:
I AM SO FRUSTRATED
steroids could get rid of acne because it's fucking with your hormones...

I've seen people with bad acne lose it and people without gain it from the hormones they're introducing into their body

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 13335 and Kroker
First of all, stop with this pussy victim mentality.

Now, check your diet & digestion. You may have intestinal inflammation which manifests on the skin as well.

1) Cut out carbs (especially wheat, since gluten can cause inflammation in some people).

2) Cut out all dairy & whey (the lactose and growth hormones can cause inflammation as well)

3) Eat fermented, probiotic rich foods. Especially FRESH, RAW sauerkraut or kimchi. If you can't find the fresh one, make it yourself. The lactic acid bacteria will heal your gut & skin.

Eating fresh sauerkraut is the most important part here.

4) Drink enough water. Check your daily requirements.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Preoximerianas, Kroker and 1 other person
You need to hydrate your skin you can’t just exfoliate and be done. Strong moisteriser, spf, ha serum + vitamin c serum. Dont exfoliate a ton

• +1
Reactions: PYT
You need to hydrate your skin you can’t just exfoliate and be done. Strong moisteriser, spf, ha serum + vitamin c serum. Dont exfoliate a ton
I drink lots of water but Im still quite dehydrated from PEDs. Maybe when I stop using mk 677 and lgd, that might go away

I'm not necessarily sure if there are unwanted side effects that I'm unaware of, but accutane solved my acne problems forever. I probably hopped on it at 16 and now at 27 I still feel like I barely get any acne. I haven't took great care of my skin either so I feel like it was mainly attributed to that.

But it seems like on here it's mostly painted as a bad thing. Just figured I'd share my personal experience.

• +1
Reactions: yue
lower ur asin and adex dosages bih

I fixed my acne by improving my hygiene. Make sure you wash your face twice a day and regularly change your bed sheets and pillow sheets. Antibiotics help a lot in conjunction with this.

• Hmm...
Reactions: stevielake
Perfect sleep

Retin A

patience

=

cure

• Hmm...
Reactions: stevielake
first figure out what type of skin you have, hydrate, wash your face with just water no products, cut back on sweets and fizzy drinks

Ramblings of a schizo with no idea of skincare jfl

I have bad genetics for acne due to mom but blast 400mgs test and have clear perfect skin

learn skincare incel

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member
That's fantastic news. That's the best reason for incel you could wish for.
Now you just get yourself RetinA, clear your acne + anti-age for a lifetime all at the same time and be chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 13335
Just use tret and if that doesn’t work microdose accutaine, fix your diet too like the above user said. Nm u can do beyond that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827