My observations from clubbing (WARNING: ITS NOT LOOKING GOOD)

mulattomaxxer

mulattomaxxer

NEED £40,000 TO ASCEND.
I have been out clubbing a few more times since my original thread. I also have been clubbing alot before lockdown. So I have a better understanding of what its like outside the basement. The purpose of this thread is to give rotters an idea of what its like outside the basement. PSL autists forge a reality which is worse then it actually is. Disclaimer: I am very inexperienced with women, I haven't made many approaches yet. I am not a good person to get girl advice from. I will have to base some of my observations here from what I have seen my more successful friends do.

General
> 99% White people. I feel like an alien when I go out. I truly feel ugly and unwanted now, I see white normies with girls.
> Average looks level was on the normie spectrum. The majority of people are either LTN, Normies or HTN. A few IRL Chads but these guys are extremely rare.
> Average male height was 5ft 9. "But mulattomaxxer the average zoomer is 6ft 3". This is simply not true, I am 6ft 3 barefoot and I heightmog most dudes. I see one or two guys taller then me and a few at the same height but 6ft 3 is the top 1% percentile. The guys I see with women (or I know that slay) are all shorter then me. Usually around 5ft 9 to 6ft 1.
> People are dressed nicely and have good style. "But there is no style for your face" STFU kys asap if you think this. Dressing nicely is a requirement to let you look NT and not like an aspie rat. Your clothes don't have to be expensive but they should look nice and fit you properly.
> There were alot of overweight people. I will use an actual statistic for this. 37% of people of people aged 16-24 in the UK are either overweight or obese. https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/research-briefings/sn03336/ It feels like there is alot more fat women then men on a night out. However this is acendotal. I am not checking out fat men :lul::lul:.
>Couples were looksmatched.
> PSL CHAD IS A UNICORN. STOP THE COPE THIS GUY IS A MYTH

>Amongst my slayer friends ugly/fat women were always seen as a plan B. So no, some 3PSL landwhale isn't always going to fuck chad if she goes out clubbing. It is very clear that better looking men will try and fuck good looking women. The normies get the scraps.

IRL Chad/Slayer Checklist
The guys I have met with good sexual succes all possess some of these traits.
> 5+ PSL Face
> 6ft+ (or whatever height is considered tall for your country)
> Stylemaxxed (required)
> Nice haircut and NW0-NW1 Hairline. OR THEY CAN FRAUD HAVING A FULL HEAD OF HAIR. YOUR NOT FOOLING A PSL AUTIST BUT YOUR FOOLING NORMIES.
> Gymaxxed
> Tattoo. Especially a sleeve.
> Beard
> Large social circle or popular. This makes warm approaches possible. From my limited experience approaching people this way is alot easier then cold approaches. Your effectively pre vetted this way, so people will open up to you more freely.

You cannot be:
>Facially ugly. A difficult one to quantify. I will say below 4/10 IRL on r/truerateme and your facially ugly. PSL rating system is fucking awful and needs to be scrapped.
>Turbomanlet. I class a turbomanlet as somebody who is at or below the average height for women in their country. In the Uk I would class a turbomanlet as 5ft 3 or less
> Framelet. Nothing makes you look like more of a beta male then having a small frame. I am talking an actual tiny frame not sub 20 inches. Framelets are rare though.
>Non-NT. You will get left behind in convosations if you have poor social skills. This never happens to me :chad::chad::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.
>Dressed like an aspie dog.

Women (warning its over :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:)
>Sausage Party. There are always alot more men then women on a night out. I reconfirmed this statistic with my slayer friend IRL. He goes out multiple times a week The competition is brutal :feelsrope::feelsrope:. The best ratio I saw was about 60% guys 40% women. From my experience its usually worse then this. On a good night where there is lots of women out, you will get groups of girls dancing who from my expirience (if they dont run away from me :lul::lul:) are the easiest to approach. However I haven't made many approaches and avoid approaching women surrounded by men. The worse the ratio of males to females the more women will get swarmed by guys. If the ratio is really bad each female will have a reverse harem.

> Women at a healthy weight in the UK are a luxury good. Now lets say its a good night and 40% of the population are women. I will use the statistic for women at a normal weight which is 56% https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/research-briefings/sn03336/. 0.4*0.56=0.224. On a good night 22.4% of the population are both women and at a normal weight. On a bad night with more men this percentage will decrease further. Healthy weight women get fucking swarmed, because this is what men want. "Just go clubbing bro :redpill::redpill::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:". I will not lie to you, fat women repulse me. I am sub 15% bf with visible abs so I am not being a hypocrite. I will have to take the plunge at some point to become one of those tall skinny black guys with an obese white GF :kys::kys:.

> Approaches. Even my slayer friends seemed a little nervous to approach. Although saying this they still approach, some of them approach with lower inhibition then others. When they approach their good convosational skills take over, so practice this. I think this is the purpose of a wingman, to hype you up to approach and help soften the blow. However this is in a pub/bar that isn't blasting music. In a bar/club blasting loud music I struggle to see how you can chat up a woman. You will have to go somewhere quiet such as the smoking area. Starting a convosation over a cigarette was very common. I don't smoke but my friends are chimney smokers. After witnessing this frequently I can see why people social smoke. Personally I had a brief period of social smoking when I was 18-19 but its a healthmin, expensive and a looksmin so its not worth it. On the upside if you do want to have a convosation with a girl you are immediately allowed to break the touch barrier, because to talk to somebody your have to shout in their ear.

I have managed to grind and makeout with one girl since lockdown ended. I didn't try this until last weekend so I am glad I had a small win JFL. She was a landwhale and I wasn't that into it. I don't think she was either so I didnt pursue further. I drank way to much after this so I was too incapaciated to try again. I must have said about 10 words to her max, I didn't even know her name. "Better run some tight game bro :redpill::feelsuhh:". Despite saying this I still think game matters because if I escalated further and left the club with her I would have had to have a normal convosation with her. In a place with no music, I would have to have good convosational skills.

In my opinion approaching in a club is all looks and physical flirting. But remember the lighting is in your favour and she would have drank some alcohol, making it easier. Again I am inexperienced with women, so this is just my opinion. The looks threshold is lower then PSL autists make it out to be (Check my irl slayer checklist above). Even a normie will luck out every now and again. You should see the state of some people I have seen making out with girls on the dance floor. No 5ft 2 curry janitors but alot of normies that would be told to rope by PSL users.

Conclusion: Should you go Clubbing?
Yes, I think you should go clubbing. As long as you have some friends and are not a complete subhuman, you will have a fun time. Music is good, the atmosphere is great and you can have a good time poorly dancing ;):oops:. Its a good way to practice social skills (in a place without loud music). Just don't drink to much, its a waste of money, a healthmin and your probably going to be unable to slay if your wasted. Also don't get a fucking takeaway after your night out. Alcohol + Takeaway = bloatcel.

Ultimately my virginity at 22 is due to my own short comings. It is not womens fault I am an INTP abused dog, ethnic and potentially subhuman.
I have barked alot about women in the past but I now recognise I am coping. Women are not perfect but you can't get laid you are the problem. Although I think this is complete insanity I will try and reach 100 approaches by the end of the year. This appears to be the PUA/Redpill milestone :redpill:. I doubt any of my peers had to make 100 approaches to lose their virginity but fuck it. If I don't ascend before 100 approaches (currently at 7) I will LDAR, Wagecel and Gymcel until I can afford bimax and veneers/teeth whitening. Virginity at this stage in my life is brutal, I feel completely worthless and unwanted.

When I went out this weekend I had a brutal mental breakdown about my utter subhumanity for about an hour. I told my friends I was drunk and throwing up in the toliet but I was just crying for about an hour. Luckily nobody heard because the music was loud and I accidentally went into the girls toliets :lul::lul:. Tonight I went out and left just before having another mental breakdown, because it was about 10% women, each with their own soft harem of men.

I will not lie its really disheartening feeling this subhuman. I want to cry and LDAR but I can't give up after just 7 rejections.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: bodydmorph2004, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 9568 and 48 others
dn rd

• Love it
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: subhuman incel, thecel and MissLexotan6MG
@AlexAP here is my thread. It ended up becoming a fucking novel but it is what it is.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, thecel, MissLexotan6MG and 1 other person
bro UK is subhuman land thats why...:feelsuhh:
in normal countries you need to be 6psl and at least 185cm tall to slay :y'all:

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., klamus, subhuman incel and 4 others
You just went to a shit club

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus
I have been out clubbing a few more times since my original thread. I also have been clubbing alot before lockdown. So I have a better understanding of what its like outside the basement. The purpose of this thread is to give rotters an idea of what its like outside the basement. PSL autists forge a reality which is worse then it actually is. Disclaimer: I am very inexperienced with women, I haven't made many approaches yet. I am not a good person to get girl advice from. I will have to base some of my observations here from what I have seen my more successful friends do.

General
> 99% White people. I feel like an alien when I go out. I truly feel ugly and unwanted now, I see white normies with girls.
> Average looks level was on the normie spectrum. The majority of people are either LTN, Normies or HTN. A few IRL Chads but these guys are extremely rare.
> Average male height was 5ft 9. "But mulattomaxxer the average zoomer is 6ft 3". This is simply not true, I am 6ft 3 barefoot and I heightmog most dudes. I see one or two guys taller then me and a few at the same height but 6ft 3 is the top 1% percentile. The guys I see with women (or I know that slay) are all shorter then me. Usually around 5ft 9 to 6ft 1.
> People are dressed nicely and have good style. "But there is no style for your face" STFU kys asap if you think this. Dressing nicely is a requirement to let you look NT and not like an aspie rat. Your clothes don't have to be expensive but they should look nice and fit you properly.
> There were alot of overweight people. I will use an actual statistic for this. 37% of people of people aged 16-24 in the UK are either overweight or obese. https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/research-briefings/sn03336/ It feels like there is alot more fat women then men on a night out. However this is acendotal. I am not checking out fat men :lul::lul:.

>Amongst my slayer friends ugly/fat women were always seen as a plan B. So no, some 3PSL landwhale isn't always going to fuck chad if she goes out clubbing. It is very clear that better looking men will try and fuck good looking women. The normies get the scraps.

> 5+ PSL Face
> Stylemaxxed (required)
> Nice haircut and NW0-NW1 Hairline. OR THEY CAN FRAUD HAVING A FULL HEAD OF HAIR. YOUR NOT FOOLING A PSL AUTIST BUT YOUR FOOLING NORMIES.
> Gymaxxed
> Beard
> Large social circle or popular. This makes warm approaches possible. From my limited experience approaching people this way is alot easier then cold approaches. Your effectively pre vetted this way, so people will open up to you more freely.

You cannot be:
>Facially ugly. A difficult one to quantify. I will say below 4/10 IRL on r/truerateme and your facially ugly. PSL rating system is fucking awful and needs to be scrapped.
>Turbomanlet. I class a turbomanlet as somebody who is at or below the average height for women in their country. In the Uk I would class a turbomanlet as 5ft 3 or less
> Framelet. Nothing makes you look like more of a beta male then having a small frame. I am talking an actual tiny frame not sub 20 inches. Framelets are rare though.
>Non-NT. You will get left behind in convosations if you have poor social skills. This never happens to me :chad::chad::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.

>Sausage Party. There are always alot more men then women on a night out. I reconfirmed this statistic with my slayer friend IRL. He goes out multiple times a week The competition is brutal:feelsrope::feelsrope:. The best ratio I saw was about 60% guys 40% women. From my experience its usually worse then this. On a good night where there is lots of women out, you will get groups of girls dancing who from my expirience (if they dont run away from me :lul::lul:) are the easiest to approach. However I haven't made many approaches and avoid approaching women surrounded by men. The worse the ratio of males to females the more women will get swarmed by guys. If the ratio is really bad each female will have a reverse harem.

> Women at a healthy weight in the UK are a luxury good. Now lets say its a good night and 40% of the population are women. I will use the statistic for women at a normal weight which is 56% https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/research-briefings/sn03336/. 0.4*0.56=0.224. On a good night 22.4% of the population are both women and at a normal weight. On a bad night with more men this percentage will decrease further. Healthy weight women get fucking swarmed, because this is what men want. "Just go clubbing bro :redpill::redpill::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:". I will not lie to you, fat women repulse me. I am sub 15% bf with visible abs so I am not being a hypocrite. I will have to take the plunge at some point to become one of those tall skinny black guys with an obese white GF :kys::kys:.

> Approaches. Even my slayer friends seemed a little nervous to approach. Although saying this they still approach, some of them approach with lower inhibition then others. When they approach their good convosational skills take over, so practice this. I think this is the purpose of a wingman, to hype you up to approach and help soften the blow. However this is in a pub/bar that isn't blasting music. In a bar/club blasting loud music I struggle to see how you can chat up a woman. You will have to go somewhere quiet such as the smoking area. Starting a convosation over a cigarette was very common. I don't smoke but my friends are chimney smokers. After witnessing this frequently I can see why people social smoke. Personally I had a brief period of social smoking when I was 18-19 but its a healthmin, expensive and a looksmin so its not worth it. On the upside if you do want to have a convosation with a girl you are immediately allowed to break the touch barrier, because to talk to somebody your have to shout in their ear.

I have managed to grind and makeout with one girl since lockdown ended. I didn't try this until last weekend so I am glad I had a small win JFL. She was a landwhale and I wasn't that into it. I don't think she was either so I didnt pursue further. I drank way to much after this so I was too incapaciated to try again. I must have said about 10 words to her max, I didn't even know her name. "Better run some tight game bro :redpill::feelsuhh:". Despite saying this I still think game matters because if I escalated further and left the club with her I would have had to have a normal convosation with her. In a place with no music, I would have to have good convosational skills.

In my opinion approaching in a club is all looks and physical flirting. But remember the lighting is in your favour and she would have drank some alcohol, making it easier. Again I am inexperienced with women, so this is just my opinion. The looks threshold is lower then PSL autists make it out to be (Check my irl slayer checklist above). Even a normie will luck out every now and again. You should see the state of some people I have seen making out with girls on the dance floor. No 5ft 2 curry janitors but alot of normies that would be told to rope by PSL users.

Yes, I think you should go clubbing. As long as you have some friends and are not a complete subhuman, you will have a fun time. Music is good, the atmosphere is great and you can have a good time poorly dancing ;):oops:. Its a good way to practice social skills (in a place without loud music). Just don't drink to much, its a waste of money, a healthmin and your probably going to be unable to slay if your wasted. Also don't get a fucking takeaway after your night out. Alcohol + Takeaway = bloatcel.

Ultimately my virginity at 22 is due to my own short comings. It is not womens fault I am an INTP abused dog, ethnic and potentially subhuman. I have barked alot about women in the past but I now recognise I am coping. Women are not perfect but you can't get laid you are the problem. Although I think this is complete insanity I will try and reach 100 approaches by the end of the year. This appears to be the PUA/Redpill milestone :redpill:. I doubt any of my peers had to make 100 approaches to lose their virginity but fuck it. If I don't ascend before 100 approaches (currently at 7) I will LDAR, Wagecel and Gymcel until I can afford bimax and veneers/teeth whitening. Virginity at this stage in my life is brutal, I feel completely worthless and unwanted.

When I went out this weekend I had a brutal mental breakdown about my utter subhumanity for about an hour. I told my friends I was drunk and throwing up in the toliet but I was just crying for about an hour. Luckily nobody heard because the music was loud and I accidentally went into the girls toliets :lul::lul:. Tonight I went out and left just before having another mental breakdown, because it was about 10% women, each with their own soft harem of men.

I will not lie its really disheartening feeling this subhuman. I want to cry and LDAR but I can't give up after just 7 rejections.
you went to a pub lmfao, last time i was at one, i was bout to get my ass beat by EDL niggas :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: rydofx, Patient A, hairyballscel and 4 others
You just went to a shit club
I will try diversifying my portfolio. I will admit I haven't been out in a large city often. Male to female ratio feels better in cities. The issue is I don't live near a city and its expensive to book a hotel. I plan on moving to a city in 2 years but I want to wagecuck at home for surgery funds first. Renting is a money sink.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and delusionalretard
you went to a pub lmfao, last time i was at one, i was bout to get my ass beat by EDL niggas :lul:
From my experience Its pretty common to go a pub before going clubbing. Drinks are cheaper and clubs don't open until later.

Local independent pubs tend to be rougher. Filled with local hardcunts. Places like weatherspoons tend to have more normies in them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978
From my experience Its pretty common to go a pub before going clubbing. Drinks are cheaper and clubs don't open until later.

Local independent pubs tend to be rougher. Filled with local hardcunts. Places like weatherspoons tend to have more normies in them.
spoons is so shit, every where is quarantined like some fucking zoo, i remember i took a girl there, and couldn't do shit to her cause restrictions

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Heguldus and mulattomaxxer
spoons is so shit, every where is quarantined like some fucking zoo
Where I am its normal. Isn't the whole UK out of lockdown now?

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
I dont go clubbing cause i'm a 5'7 deformed asian. Idk how you are a virgin if you have lots of friends, are NT and 6'3.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, hairyballscel, subhuman incel and 6 others
No chads in sight :feelswat::feelswat: are you comparing real life chads with Gandy ? Lots of prettyboy chads irl

• +1
Reactions: joseph, subhuman incel and Looks234
I dont go clubbing cause i'm a 5'7 deformed asian. Idk how you are a virgin if you have lots of friends, are NT and 6'3.
I don't really want to give you my life story but I have a few reasons. I think I am over most of them now. I just need to stop being a pussy and run numbers game.

One of my friends that goes out is a 5ft 7 Asian with severe excsma. Its kind of brutal because some people are not very nice to him due to his looks but he still has a friend circle and decent social life. Hes not facially deformed though.

He has had sex before and had GF but he hasn't been laid in over a year. His GF broke up with him because he was ugly and "couldn't perform" :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and subhuman incel
No chads in sight :feelswat::feelswat: are you comparing real life chads with Gandy ? Lots of prettyboy chads irl
I said PSL chads are a myth. I see IRL chads when I go out (I forgot to mention this) Also remember I am in the UK, this nation isn't known for its looks...

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 14781 and Deleted member 7580
I enjoyed both your clubbing threads tbh. Motivates me to go out more and approach to truly see where i stand

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and mulattomaxxer
Read every word. Good thread

• +1
  • Love it
I swear some parts of EU is easy mode compared to US/Italy/Spain

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Heguldus

General

> 5+ PSL Face
> Stylemaxxed (required)
> Gymaxxed
> Beard

You cannot be:

>Sausage Party. There are always alot more men then women on a night out. I reconfirmed this statistic with my slayer friend IRL. He goes out multiple times a week The competition is brutal:feelsrope::feelsrope:. The best ratio I saw was about 60% guys 40% women. From my experience its usually worse then this. On a good night where there is lots of women out, you will get groups of girls dancing who from my expirience (if they dont run away from me :lul::lul:) are the easiest to approach. However I haven't made many approaches and avoid approaching women surrounded by men. The worse the ratio of males to females the more women will get swarmed by guys. If the ratio is really bad each female will have a reverse harem.

Ultimately my virginity at 22 is due to my own short comings. It is not womens fault I am an INTP abused dog, ethnic and potentially subhuman. I have barked alot about women in the past but I now recognise I am coping. Women are not perfect but you can't get laid you are the problem. Although I think this is complete insanity I will try and reach 100 approaches by the end of the year. This appears to be the PUA/Redpill milestone :redpill:. I doubt any of my peers had to make 100 approaches to lose their virginity but fuck it. If I don't ascend before 100 approaches (currently at 7) I will LDAR, Wagecel and Gymcel until I can afford bimax and veneers/teeth whitening. Virginity at this stage in my life is brutal, I feel completely worthless and unwanted.

Good thread , Honest and very true as can confirm this . Been out in both big and small towns in the Uk and the height thing is a big cope on this forum . I’m a 6’ guy and there’s no way 6’ is the average height . It’s tall enough to stand out in most clubs.

and the chads being a myth in clubs is true too.

This is your typical slayer pheno
010026D1 B75A 48E7 B6B7 53743597D1FD

Sorry to hear about the tough nights out you had too man, Are you in a really white town at the minute ? A lot of those girls will be white only maybe try a more diverse city

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deusmaximus, tyronelite and 1 other person
UK men are ugly af

• +1
Good thread , Honest and very true as can confirm this . Been out in both big and small towns in the Uk and the height thing is a big cope on this forum . I’m a 6’ guy and there’s no way 6’ is the average height . It’s tall enough to stand out in most clubs.

View attachment 1286773

Sorry to hear about the tough nights out you had too man, Are you in a really white town at the minute ? A lot of those girls will be white only maybe try a more diverse city
Yes I have always lived in a white dominated area. I went out to liverpool and I was suprised to see that it was so white dominated. From my experience cities are more culturally diverse.

I forgot to explicitly mention IRL chad. I added an IRL chad/slayer checklist so I assume people know these are the top 20% of men you see IRL. IRL chad is uncommon but he exists. You see these guys every day.

Height is probably skewed on this site because we have a small user base across the globe. If your 6ft in the Netherlands, this is less impressive then 6ft in the UK or America.

How big is that 🍆 OP? Dickpill mogs all

• JFL
In my opinion approaching in a club is all looks and physical flirting. But remember the lighting is in your favour and she would have drank some alcohol, making it easier.
That's my biggest fear tbh. I'm tall and decent sized but recessed and balding. I don't want to pull a drunk girl in a dark club and then get accused of rape the next day when she sees my face :feelswhy:.

• +1
  • So Sad
How big is that 🍆 OP? Dickpill mogs all
6x6. Statistically above average but I don't have a big penis. My body and hands are large so my penis also looks comparitively smaller.

That's my biggest fear tbh. I'm tall and decent sized but recessed and balding. I don't want to pull a drunk girl in a dark club and then get accused of rape the next day when she sees my face :feelswhy:.
Your not ugly, you just have a normie face. Just don't hit on a girl that is incapacitated (blackout drunk or on drugs). Optionally try and have some evidence that you are having consentual sex. E.g. a recording of her riding you cowgirl style without your assistance. If she thinks your ugly she just won't want to meet up with you again. Regrettable sex =/= Rape.

I would think that making an actual rape alligation takes alot more effort then most women are willing to go through. Especially if you didn't rape them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Heguldus and Deleted member 7725

View attachment 1286773

The fact that to do well with women you have to look and act like a 80IQ tattooed baboon makes me realize I never want to 'succesfull' in this NT normie society in which normality has become distortion.

I am admiring jews more and more, as I realize the average human doesn't deserve a good life. The average normie should be enslaved like the worthless piece of cattle he is.

I just need to find myself a way into the elite as I don't belong amongst average trash humanity.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
Good thread, that being said I don't think you should go clubbing (unless you're Chad ofc).

• JFL
Good thread, that being said I don't think you should go clubbing (unless you're Chad ofc).
I find it quite enjoyable even though I don't slay. I like the energy and the music. You don't need to be chad to have a good night out. Some of my slayer friends will reject women just to spend more time with the boys.

• +1
The fact that to do well with women you have to look and act like a 80IQ tattooed baboon makes me realize I never want to 'succesfull' in this NT normie society in which normality has become distortion.

I am admiring jews more and more, as I realize the average human doesn't deserve a good life. The average normie should be enslaved like the worthless piece of cattle he is.

I just need to find myself a way into the elite as I don't belong amongst average trash humanity.

Try joining a motorcycle gang fr.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 275
Had a nice lil read. Usually I’m not the type to be around too many people it’s always like folks don’t know how to act. The way you described makes for good advice. Doesn’t hurt to hit the fun with the the boys from here and there. Good thread.

• +1
Good thread. Read every single letter.

I’m gonna repost this to lookism & see if the UK cels agree with your analysis (y)

• +1

General

> 5+ PSL Face
> Stylemaxxed (required)
> Gymaxxed
> Beard

You cannot be:

tfw when 5'7'' is the average height for women in my country

time to rope

• +1
  • So Sad
Netherlands

Of course
That is extremely unfortunate. What is your plan? Locationmaxxing? I am assuming you are a turbomanlet in your native country. That is extremely rough. You would have been ok in the UK.

That is extremely unfortunate. What is your plan? Locationmaxxing? I am assuming you are a turbomanlet in your native country. That is extremely rough. You would have been ok in the UK.
I mean i'm 5'8'' barefoot but yeah shit turbomanlet indeed

• +1
  • So Sad
Well I live in Dubai & on a normal weekend if you go to a hotspot the average chick is a 7/10

Guys are mainly subhumans tho

• +1
Well I live in Dubai & on a normal weekend if you go to a hotspot the average chick is a 7/10

Sounds about right tbh, oldcel richcels and IG models/gold diggers. Sounds like dubai.

I am mirin, whats you job bro? I'm assuming you go to the high end clubs with all the IG models.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Lars2210
Sounds about right tbh, oldcel richcels and IG models/gold diggers. Sounds like dubai.

I am mirin, whats you job bro? I'm assuming you go to the high end clubs with all the IG models.
Nah man I barely go out these days. But I did the f

Nah man I barely go out these days. But I did the first couple years I moved there. Competition is brutal for women & money will get u way farther her than looks ever will. But it’s p easy to slay

• +1
Nah man I barely go out these days. But I did the f

Nah man I barely go out these days. But I did the first couple years I moved there. Competition is brutal for women & money will get u way farther her than looks ever will. But it’s p easy to slay
I would imagine its gold digger central there.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Lars2210
I would imagine its gold digger central there.
Ehhh not as much as ppl think. A lot of Eastern European chicks go there deliberately for that tho. Thing is the guys, especially locals, have no problem throwing money around on these chicks.
I got one friend who is a 5/10 on a good day who has this Indian/Canadian dude paying here $5k a month + her rent & got her a car. He didn’t even touch her as far as I know. & she’s low tier
My ex’s best friend is a well known sloot in Dubai with 1 million followers. She lives in a private suite in one of the best hotels in downtown plus gets over $15k/month allowance. That’s on top of the gifts she gets on a weekly basis. Can’t confirm the allowance thing but I once went to her apartment & she had DOZENS of designer shopping bags just thrown around. Granted the bitch is an 8/10 gigafogger with the highest appeal/coloring for these local dudes

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and mulattomaxxer
Ehhh not as much as ppl think. A lot of Eastern European chicks go there deliberately for that tho. Thing is the guys, especially locals, have no problem throwing money around on these chicks.
I got one friend who is a 5/10 on a good day who has this Indian/Canadian dude paying here $5k a month + her rent & got her a car. He didn’t even touch her as far as I know. & she’s low tier
My ex’s best friend is a well known sloot in Dubai with 1 million followers. She lives in a private suite in one of the best hotels in downtown plus gets over $15k/month allowance. That’s on top of the gifts she gets on a weekly basis. Can’t confirm the allowance thing but I once went to her apartment & she had DOZENS of designer shopping bags just thrown around. Granted the bitch is an 8/10 gigafogger with the highest appeal/coloring for these local dudes
I am guessing $5k a month is nothing for most of the guys there. It is what it is, honestly if I could get somebody to give me lots of money for "free" I would do probably do it. Its either that or be in the wage cage for 40 years.

What happens to these women when they get old? I am guessing they all get rich betabux husbands. However why wouldn't these guys just move onto the next young woman? I am interested because I am not in elite social circles.

I have only met one washed up rich woman before. I was working a summer job in a warhouse. She was the stereotypical rich girl that lived the good life when she was in her prime. Probably got showered in gifts when she was younger, she had a good face despite the wrinkles. Now she is washed up, old and working a shit job. She told me she was single, no children (probably too old to have childre now) and working 2 jobs to pay her rent and for her horses. She wasn't a bitch though, she was a decent person. Definetly the sort of person that fell from grace.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, klamus, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
ALSO: If you were to go clubbing, always bring one you can easily mog like OP. Ngl. It works. You bring this chump along with you, you'll get laid. I guarantee you. And be sure when the ladies are checking you out, use OP's stomach like a punching bag. Let them see how well you manhandle others. Then to seal the deal, or perhaps score two foids at once, pick OP up like a ragdoll and spin him around then toss him across the floor. THIS, women like to see.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Hero of the Imperium, Heguldus and 2 others
I am guessing $5k a month is nothing for most of the guys there. It is what it is, honestly if I could get somebody to give me lots of money for "free" I would do probably do it. Its either that or be in the wage cage for 40 years.

What happens to these women when they get old? I am guessing they all get rich betabux husbands. However why wouldn't these guys just move onto the next young woman? I am interested because I am not in elite social circles.

I have only met one washed up rich woman before. I was working a summer job in a warhouse. She was the stereotypical rich girl that lived the good life when she was in her prime. Probably got showered in gifts when she was younger, she had a good face despite the wrinkles. Now she is washed up, old and working a shit job. She told me she was single, no children (probably too old to have childre now) and working 2 jobs to pay her rent and for her horses. She wasn't a bitch though, she was a decent person. Definetly the sort of person that fell from grace.
Well i dated a 39 yo who lived in Dubai most of her life and has alot of freinds who are in their mid/late 30s and single. most of them get married then divorce and drain their exs pockets. alot open small businesses like spas and restraunts. ALOT work in real estate or some skincare bullshit. Thing is for a woman age is not a major pitfall imo if she is hot enough. dude my ex was 180 cm, blonde, fake tits and with make up and some skanky dresses she was still a smoke show. Last i heard from her is her freind told me that she lost her job and now fucks dudes in the ass for cash. she was always into that domintrix stuff. so ya women will always have a market, especially in a place like dubai.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard

Everyone is flown out there to do freaky shit for $$$ tho.

• +1
  • So Sad
ALSO: If you were to go clubbing, always bring one you can easily mog like OP. Ngl. It works. You bring this chump along with you, you'll get laid. I guarantee you. And be sure when the ladies are checking you out, use OP's stomach like a punching bag. Let them see how well you manhandle others. Then to seal the deal, or perhaps score two foids at once, pick OP up like a ragdoll and spin him around then toss him across the floor. THIS, women like to see.
Shitcunt.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, mulattomaxxer and BigJimsWornOutTires
Everyone is flown out there to do freaky shit for $$$ tho.
Ehhhh that notion is blown out of proportion tbh. It def does exist but I’ve seen worse in Miami & Ibiza

• +1
I find it quite enjoyable even though I don't slay. I like the energy and the music. You don't need to be chad to have a good night out. Some of my slayer friends will reject women just to spend more time with the boys.
If u are extrovert and nt, then fine. For me, spending time with people that are not my close family is pure suffering

• So Sad