My observstions after school today.

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Os today i was in school first time after christmass break. Before leaving school i took few pics and i was happy from how i look. I went to the school.

Now during the day i saw or course some ugly guys, fat guys etc. But i saw many gl dudes (4.5 psl and more). Amount of them made me really courious. When i think about myself that im gl that day, most dudes become very gl in my eyes and im getting crazy. Im gl but everyone around me have some good features too. One dude in my class has perfect jawline, wide jaw, wide paletę and perfect side profile, but he has cuck eyes.and his chin is weak. People would rate him subhuman and really on th pic he doesnt look super good (calling him subhuman would be bad) but in motion jaw and profile make his eye are invisible. Same other guy with great eye area and lips but very weak bones. I can see only these 2.

When i took pics in school and i looked in the mirror i was very happy since i looked good. But now when i look at some pics i view myself good or bad. Idk. My mind is fucked up. Sometimes i really think that im gl and sometimes that im utter shit. My mind is crushed

Next thing is foids. I saw again this tall hot foid, with imo perfect body. Looked at her for a few times she didnt looked back. I did same thing to few hot foids. No effect. Idk if its normal, am i really need to be 6psl + to get that?

• +1
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 1464
You really think that you are goodlooking you shithead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 685 and hebbewem
Didn't read, you are ugly as sin until you looksmaxx you brainded rotter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Tony
Didn't read, you are ugly as sin until you looksmaxx you brainded rotter

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 1464, hebbewem and 1 other person
dude srsly, arent you a bit too old to go to school?

How many of them are lean with good skin and fashionmaxxed?

Haircut
Skin
Gym
=
Easy gf

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
How many of them are lean with good skin and fashionmaxxed?
well, one had mohakowk hair, he was taller than me with quite good skin and jawline. About fashionmaxing, its irrelevant, many dudes were lean since in Poland in opposite to us for example population is quite lean, many dudes are doing sports.
Haircut
Skin
Gym
=
Easy gf
cuck = easy gf

How many foids did you slay on the first day?

• JFL
get off these psl sites you’re killing your self

• +1