My OCD Made Me Count My Own Thoughts

Nazi Germany

Nazi Germany

Zubeer Adolf Hipster -Nazi Monkoid Rights Activist
Ok so my fucking overthinking just evolved into this absolute MONSTROSITY where every single thought gets a number but then the number gets a thought but then THAT thought needs a number and now my brain's creating fucking FRACTAL PATTERNS of counted thoughts inside counted thoughts and-
like imagine having an obsessive gremlin in your head that's both counting AND questioning the philosophical implications of counting while ALSO questioning why it's questioning the count while SIMULTANEOUSLY cataloguing every single question about the questions about the count and then-
my mental process rn:
"hmm LSD" (thought #728,991)
"why did i count that specific thought" (#728,992)
"but why am i questioning the counting" (#728,993)
"IS THE QUESTIONING PART OF THE COUNT???" (#728,994)
"WAIT ARE META-THOUGHTS REAL THOUGHTS" (#728,995)
"DO THEORETICAL THOUGHTS COUNT AS ACTUAL THOUGHTS" (#728,996)
"what if thoughts aren't real and we're just-" (#728,997)
"Nigga SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT U-" (#728,998)
my consciousness is literally trapped in this infinite loop of "think-count-question-count-question-the-question-count-that-too" and at this point i've counted so many thoughts that numbers have lost all meaning but MY BRAIN KEEPS FUCKING COUNTING THEM ANYWAY
currently questioning if questioning the questioning of thoughts counts as a new thought or if it's just a subdivision of the original thought but then THAT becomes a new thought which needs to be counted which creates a new thought about counting which-
update: i just spent 3 hours debating if sleeping thoughts should count and yes this debate has been counted in excruciating detail send help

current live feed from my cerebral meltdown:
"ok that's a bird" (count: 1)
"WAIT did i just assign numerical value to a bird thought???" (count: ?????)
"but if i'm thinking about thinking about the bird does that count as a BIRD thought or a THINKING thought???" (count: HELP)
"AM I THE BIRD??? IS THE BIRD COUNTING MY THOUGHTS???" (count: ASCENDING)
"what if the thoughts are counting ME" (count: REALITY BREACH)
"WHAT IF I'M JUST A THOUGHT BEING COUNTED BY ANOTHER ME" (count: ∞̴̢̧̛̦̹̭͎̯̩̦͔̪̎̎̐̎̈́̇̕͝)
my brain has literally created this fucking PYRAMID SCHEME of thoughts where each thought spawns 17 sub-thoughts about the original thought but then THOSE thoughts need to be categorized and counted which creates NEW thoughts about the categorization system which THEN needs its own separate counting protocol and-
ME: what if thoughts are just tiny invisible birds in our head and counting them is actually bird watching
BRAIN: *immediately creates new spreadsheet titled "Bird-Thought Taxonomy Vol.1"*
ME: NO WAIT-
BRAIN: *starts counting different species of thought-birds*

i just realized that realizing things counts as a thought which means this realization needs to be counted but then realizing THAT is also a thought so-

FURTHER UPDATE: currently counting thoughts about updating thoughts about counting thoughts about updates
FINAL UPDATE (thought): my consciousness has left the building to avoid being counted

`>>[CONSCIOUSNESS_LOG]: attempt #4,827,991 to document the thing™<<`
listen. LISTEN. my brain has this absolutely FASCINATING glitch in the matrix where it's running this background process 24/7 that goes like:

thought about my cat = 1
thought about thinking about my cat = 2
thought about why am i counting these thoughts = 3
thought about why am i counting thoughts about counting thoughts = 4
it's like having a tiny accountant living in your skull except the accountant is OBSESSED with spreadsheets and counts EVERYTHING. like:
- "hmm that's a nice bird" *COUNTED*
- "wait did i just think that" *COUNTED*
- "why am i counting this" *COUNTED*
- "STOP COUNTING" *COUNTED HARDER*

my brain is literally running Task Manager but instead of programs it's just an infinite list of thoughts with timestamps and serial numbers and probably GPS coordinates (???) and i can't uninstall this "feature" and sometimes i think the thoughts are forming a union to protest being counted but GUESS WHAT that thought got counted too

current status: reports 827,456,091 thoughts since breakfast (it's 06:24 AM) (counting this thought too) (and this one) (help)

p.s. even my thoughts about posting this are being counted. it's like inception but with a really enthusiastic math teacher instead of Leonardo DiCaprio

(thought count during writing: 3,642... 3,643... 3,644...)
@_MVP_ @MoggerGaston @Vermilioncore @BigJimsWornOutTires @TsarTsar444

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: diditeverbegin, HarrierDuBois, lestoa and 12 others
Thoughts on this C. Thoughts? @Tabula Rasa @nullandvoid @Gaygymmaxx @the BULL @Acion

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Elijah_leo, StarvedEpi, Tabula Rasa and 2 others
@SidharthTheSlayer @HarrierDuBois @SecularIslamist @Veganist @StarvedEpi

• +1
Reactions: Jova
@St.TikTokcel @goat2x @psychomandible @autistic_tendencies @Defeatist

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jova
Didn't tag the only guy with diagnosed OCD. Neck yourself immediately, OP! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: noahwillascend, uksucks and Nazi Germany
@ShowerMaxxing @LancasteR @Gonthar @thecel @Whatever
Didn't tag the only guy with diagnosed OCD. Neck yourself immediately, OP! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Sorry Bhai:feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
@ShowerMaxxing @LancasteR @Gonthar @thecel @Whatever

Sorry Bhai:feelswhy:
It's okay bhai. :feelswah: Do you actually have OCD or...? Like, was it diagnosed as well?

• +1
Reactions: Nazi Germany
Do you actually have OCD or...? Like, was it diagnosed as well?
It was diagnosed as OCD/"Pure O" (Purely Obsessional OCD) as well.

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar and Tabula Rasa
Thoughts on this thoughts @med

Maybe your inner nature is flowing out of you. Maybe... you're not from this world :oops:

• Hmm...
You should consult with MVP about this

• JFL
Maybe your inner nature is flowing out of you. Maybe... you're not from this world :oops:
Thoughts on this? @lurking truecel @ReadBooksEveryday @TechnoBoss @manletmachinestream

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lurking truecel
I believe you have a mind that works multi dimensionally, exactly 11 dimensions and your thoughts are literally flowing from other universes which because of the nature of your mind you and only you can pick up. This is the truth but in our society they would say its OCD and schizophrenia

• Love it
I believe you have a mind that works multi dimensionally, exactly 11 dimensions and your thoughts are literally flowing from other universes which because of the nature of your mind you and only you can pick up. This is the truth but in our society they would say its OCD and schizophrenia
EXACTLY

• +1
Reactions: lurking truecel
fucking tag me too next time bhai, I'm also an OCDcel :feelsree:

Ok so my fucking overthinking just evolved into this absolute MONSTROSITY where every single thought gets a number but then the number gets a thought but then THAT thought needs a number and now my brain's creating fucking FRACTAL PATTERNS of counted thoughts inside counted thoughts and-
like imagine having an obsessive gremlin in your head that's both counting AND questioning the philosophical implications of counting while ALSO questioning why it's questioning the count while SIMULTANEOUSLY cataloguing every single question about the questions about the count and then-
my mental process rn:
"hmm LSD" (thought #728,991)
"why did i count that specific thought" (#728,992)
"but why am i questioning the counting" (#728,993)
"IS THE QUESTIONING PART OF THE COUNT???" (#728,994)
"WAIT ARE META-THOUGHTS REAL THOUGHTS" (#728,995)
"DO THEORETICAL THOUGHTS COUNT AS ACTUAL THOUGHTS" (#728,996)
"what if thoughts aren't real and we're just-" (#728,997)
"Nigga SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT U-" (#728,998)
my consciousness is literally trapped in this infinite loop of "think-count-question-count-question-the-question-count-that-too" and at this point i've counted so many thoughts that numbers have lost all meaning but MY BRAIN KEEPS FUCKING COUNTING THEM ANYWAY
currently questioning if questioning the questioning of thoughts counts as a new thought or if it's just a subdivision of the original thought but then THAT becomes a new thought which needs to be counted which creates a new thought about counting which-
update: i just spent 3 hours debating if sleeping thoughts should count and yes this debate has been counted in excruciating detail send help

current live feed from my cerebral meltdown:
"ok that's a bird" (count: 1)
"WAIT did i just assign numerical value to a bird thought???" (count: ?????)
"but if i'm thinking about thinking about the bird does that count as a BIRD thought or a THINKING thought???" (count: HELP)
"AM I THE BIRD??? IS THE BIRD COUNTING MY THOUGHTS???" (count: ASCENDING)
"what if the thoughts are counting ME" (count: REALITY BREACH)
"WHAT IF I'M JUST A THOUGHT BEING COUNTED BY ANOTHER ME" (count: ∞̴̢̧̛̦̹̭͎̯̩̦͔̪̎̎̐̎̈́̇̕͝)
my brain has literally created this fucking PYRAMID SCHEME of thoughts where each thought spawns 17 sub-thoughts about the original thought but then THOSE thoughts need to be categorized and counted which creates NEW thoughts about the categorization system which THEN needs its own separate counting protocol and-
ME: what if thoughts are just tiny invisible birds in our head and counting them is actually bird watching
BRAIN: *immediately creates new spreadsheet titled "Bird-Thought Taxonomy Vol.1"*
ME: NO WAIT-
BRAIN: *starts counting different species of thought-birds*

i just realized that realizing things counts as a thought which means this realization needs to be counted but then realizing THAT is also a thought so-

FURTHER UPDATE: currently counting thoughts about updating thoughts about counting thoughts about updates
FINAL UPDATE (thought): my consciousness has left the building to avoid being counted

`>>[CONSCIOUSNESS_LOG]: attempt #4,827,991 to document the thing™<<`
listen. LISTEN. my brain has this absolutely FASCINATING glitch in the matrix where it's running this background process 24/7 that goes like:

thought about my cat = 1
thought about thinking about my cat = 2
thought about why am i counting these thoughts = 3
thought about why am i counting thoughts about counting thoughts = 4
it's like having a tiny accountant living in your skull except the accountant is OBSESSED with spreadsheets and counts EVERYTHING. like:
- "hmm that's a nice bird" *COUNTED*
- "wait did i just think that" *COUNTED*
- "why am i counting this" *COUNTED*
- "STOP COUNTING" *COUNTED HARDER*

my brain is literally running Task Manager but instead of programs it's just an infinite list of thoughts with timestamps and serial numbers and probably GPS coordinates (???) and i can't uninstall this "feature" and sometimes i think the thoughts are forming a union to protest being counted but GUESS WHAT that thought got counted too

current status: reports 827,456,091 thoughts since breakfast (it's 06:24 AM) (counting this thought too) (and this one) (help)

p.s. even my thoughts about posting this are being counted. it's like inception but with a really enthusiastic math teacher instead of Leonardo DiCaprio

(thought count during writing: 3,642... 3,643... 3,644...)
@_MVP_ @MoggerGaston @Vermilioncore @BigJimsWornOutTires @TsarTsar444
I usually run an inventory of my thoughts during controlled dreaming while random dreaming. Ah, yes, controlling one dream state while another controls you. Shaking my head, right?

I usually run an inventory of my thoughts during controlled dreaming while random dreaming. Ah, yes, controlling one dream state while another controls you. Shaking my head, right?
Yeah
fucking tag me too next time bhai, I'm also an OCDcel :feelsree:
I don't know, Who are /you\are:feelswat:
I don't know Who are you:feelswhy:
I don't know Who you are:feelswhy:
((?))

Last edited:
Evolving faster than AI learning algorithms, the sole hope of organic sentience

• +1
I counted my thoughts

I was 2,755 but then that doubled when I began to think of myself counting that specific number and then the next thought would be the thought of the thought of that number and so on and so forth. It was the easiest way to write down eternity in tongues.

Karl Marx/Oliz Payne SR. Signed

• Hmm...