My official workout plan

Deleted member 12218

Deleted member 12218

Platinum
I’ve come to realize that my biggest problem is my light weight and stickbug body.

I weigh 145lbs, am 6’1, and 11%bf which gives me a 19.1bmi and an ffmi of 16.7

I’m barely on the normal range for BMI but my ffmi isn’t even close to the LOWER end of average :feelswhy:
7D8459FD 0862 46DE A7D3 DD5EF706AEBD
B56BADE6 8FFB 431C BF50 E04182982A87

You can calculate your FFMI here:

And BMI here:

My starting plan is to workout the muscle people see the most, arms, legs, and neck. I will then incorporate full body once I’ve got into a sustainable workout schedule.

LEGS
I will just run for now. The reason being is my legs are skinny but bigger in proportion to my upper body. These past 2 weeks I’ve been running a mile every run and I’ve noticed fat loss in my calves. I’ve noticed bikers and runners have really lean legs so maybe it’s not just placebo
502658D4 58B4 4D99 855B 0EF42118C3EC

ARMS
I will use a gyroscope/powerball for now. It’s basically a device you spin with your hand and arms, but the faster it spins, the more strength it takes to control. It’s basically like running for your arms, targets every muscle. If you still don’t understand, watch this video:

NECK
I will hang my head off of my bed and do neck curls from all 4 sides. I also found rotating my head while hanging off to be quite difficult. Next step, I’ll order some plates as a form of progressive overload once it gets too easy on my neck. Basically what this guy suggests, definitely recommend giving it a watch

That is my plan for now. I don’t want to make it complicated because that’s what put me off the first time I tried this. However now, my plan is simple and I’ve posted it online so not only I but you guys hold me accountable.

And here are my 4 pics (2 side, 1 back, 1 front) so you get an idea of my starting point. This will also hold me accountable as the entire internet can view me from 4 angles.

I would love to hear any of your guys thoughts or workout advice. And thank you to @streege for inspiring me to do this when you low key roasted me for being Low-T lol. Wish me luck brocels.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sensei, Stare, SubhumanCurrycel and 5 others
If you were even worth remembering, I might have taken offense to that

bunch of greycel ramblings above me, stay away

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6939 and Deleted member 12218
Better than nothing I guess... but I don’t think it’s a good plan for your described goals. You need to do chinups, dips, overhead press, bench press, squat, deadlifts, etc. if you want to gain any real muscle / size. Plus... these exercises I’ve mentioned will boost + regulate your testosterone production

Better than nothing I guess... but I don’t think it’s a good plan for your described goals. You need to do chinups, dips, overhead press, bench press, squat, deadlifts, etc. if you want to gain any real muscle / size. Plus... these exercises I’ve mentioned will boost + regulate your testosterone production
Why do those exercises specifically help with testosterone? I don’t have access to a gym but I have dumbbells and a pull up bar so I could add overhead press and chin ups in there I guess.

Why do those exercises specifically help with testosterone? I don’t have access to a gym but I have dumbbells and a pull up bar so I could add overhead press and chin ups in there I guess.
Chinups are great for developing a muscular back. Highly recommend making that part of your routine. Weightlifting in general will boost your testosterone more than other types of exercise, and specifically, big compound movements (such as chinup, bench, squat, deadlift, various presses, etc.) are the most effective in doing so; because they recruit the most muscle groups and allow you to move more weight. I listed you those exercises because they have worked well for me personally in building a great physique. I used to be a skinny kid growing up so I know what that’s like.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218
I’ve come to realize that my biggest problem is my light weight and stickbug body.

I’m barely on the normal range for BMI but my ffmi isn’t even close to the LOWER end of average :feelswhy:
View attachment 973272View attachment 973277

And BMI here:

My starting plan is to workout the muscle people see the most, arms, legs, and neck. I will then incorporate full body once I’ve got into a sustainable workout schedule.

LEGS
I will just run for now. The reason being is my legs are skinny but bigger in proportion to my upper body. These past 2 weeks I’ve been running a mile every run and I’ve noticed fat loss in my calves. I’ve noticed bikers and runners have really lean legs so maybe it’s not just placebo
View attachment 973320

ARMS
I will use a gyroscope/powerball for now. It’s basically a device you spin with your hand and arms, but the faster it spins, the more strength it takes to control. It’s basically like running for your arms, targets every muscle. If you still don’t understand, watch this video:

NECK
I will hang my head off of my bed and do neck curls from all 4 sides. I also found rotating my head while hanging off to be quite difficult. Next step, I’ll order some plates as a form of progressive overload once it gets too easy on my neck. Basically what this guy suggests, definitely recommend giving it a watch

That is my plan for now. I don’t want to make it complicated because that’s what put me off the first time I tried this. However now, my plan is simple and I’ve posted it online so not only I but you guys hold me accountable.

And here are my 4 pics (2 side, 1 back, 1 front) so you get an idea of my starting point. This will also hold me accountable as the entire internet can view me from 4 angles.

I would love to hear any of your guys thoughts or workout advice. And thank you to @streege for inspiring me to do this when you low key roasted me for being Low-T lol. Wish me luck brocels.

See u in a few months where u either look the same or slightly fatter

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and Deleted member 12218
See u in a few months where u either look the same or slightly fatter
Believe me, It’s IMPOSSIBLE for me to get fatter. I have been skinny my entire life I doubt that would change. I appreciate you commenting tho, that’s 1 more person holding me accountable

BMI, is largely cope.
But, it's true in your case. you are packing to little muscle mass.

I have the same issue. And working on it, atm

BMI, is largely cope.
But, it's true in your case. you are packing to little muscle mass.

I have the same issue. And working on it, atm
What are your stats?

View attachment 973272View attachment 973277

And BMI here:

LEGS
View attachment 973320

ARMS

NECK

good workout plan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218
Sounds like a shit plan.
Focus on full body workouts, you can start with bodyweight pushups, squats, lunges, etc. and running. Powerball is a meme.

Your posture is still fucked up, it looks like your overcompensating. Edit:nvm its good

Last edited:
Sounds like a shit plan.
Focus on full body workouts, you can start with bodyweight pushups, squats, lunges, etc. and running. Powerball is a meme.
NOT a meme, look at how jacked this guys arms are

Yeah, and he got them by doing powerball drills, stupid greycel.
If I feel a burn in my arms that means I’m damaging the tissue which means it will grow back stronger which also means in increase in muscle mass, simple logic.

Yeah, and he got them by doing powerball drills, stupid greycel.
And you’ll understand how much of a workout it is once you buy one it’s crazy

Push/pull/legs is ideal for beginners imo tbh

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel and Deleted member 12218
You won't get any muscle from this

You won't get any muscle from this
I’m actually incorporating pull ups and push ups into this so I’d definitely say that’s enough

• +1
Reactions: Stare