My old chad best friend

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Check the weather & it’s gettin real sussy outside
TLDR: my chad, lifelong best friend who’s life went to shit bc of mental health and drugs is crushing, and even seems to have some openness to blackpill ideology.

For starters he’s 6’1, big frame, great muscle building genes, big dick, 5.5-6 psl but I suck at rating. He’s got chico coloring and slayer hair and everything. His little brother is a genuine 6’2 6+ psl borderline gigachad imo.

He mogs the fuck out of me but we were best friends from age 2-17 basically. We were both two of the smartest and most athletic kids in our elementary school, and were right next to each other alphabetically so we always had classes together. In middle school he started dating the tallest blondest Stacy in our school, and by the end of freshman year he had senior girls practically betabuxxing him.

But sophomore year came around and we both became stoners, and come junior year he was depressed af. We never quite managed to make it into the popular cliques in school.They mostly came from the other middle schools and had known each other for years. We ended up on the outskirts of those groups. We’d smoke with them, party sometimes, but mostly remained on the fringe.

halfway through junior year I quit weed and we started hanging out less and less bc all we would do is smoke and ldar. He stopped playing sports, games all day, ditched school, dropped acid constantly, went in and out of psych wards and rehabs constantly, and bloated up to 250 pounds, when a year before he’d been a varsity athlete, on his way to play varsity in two other sports as well.

We kept in touch a bit, catching up every few months, but last time, it didn’t go well. For one thing, he was smoking and just wageslaving with no plans. I was recently blackpilled and started telling him some of it, and it got hostile, with him spouting feminist shit about girls needing experience and freedom etc.

Well after getting kicked out of my gym yesterday I hit him up bc he has weights in his garage. I went to meet up with him, and he’s legit shredded. @Gargantuan tier arm vascularity and everything. Probably 6’1, 185, 12% bf give or take. He’s doing online classes and going to school in the fall. He’s got a new girlfriend and even got sober again months ago!

We had a Long talk about a number of things. I explained how coronavirus and germ theory logically don’t make any sense and he seemed receptive to it. We talked about economics and how real wages were destroyed by feminism and he agreed. He told me that his tinder gf was admittedly not ideal but that he was just fulfilling his sexual needs for now.

He’s still an atheist, and seemed pretty into Jordan Peterson so he’s got a ways to go, but he’s gone from stoner libtard to shredded, sober, somewhat right winger in the months since I’ve seen him. Feels good.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 7240, JackSparrow and 4 others
Hanging out with Good looking people that are male is cucked

• +1
Reactions: Inscol and Deleted member 4430
dn

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and Nosecel
Any pics of him?

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Inscol, Nosecel and 1 other person
I'd feel insecure if I hung around good looking men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and OOGABOOGA
Hanging out with Good looking people that are male is cucked
Ok .co cel. I have high tier normie potential facially at 6’ and white with good frame. It’s not like I’m some short Indian with a chad best friend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Darkstrand and Stare
Ngl getting kicked out of a gym is incel trait.

I would like to see them try to kick me out.

I want to beat up some bodybuilders after telling them that their training and steroid abuse is nothing more than bullshit.

• Hmm...
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
  • +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman

I want to beat up some bodybuilders after telling them that their training and steroid abuse is nothing more than bullshit.
First gym I got kicked out of was for deadlifting too heavy and making too much noise dropping weight. The one yesterday I actually cancelled bc I wouldn’t cuck and wear a mask. Neither were good bodybuilding gyms

Yeah ikr but it’s a step in the right direction and it’s clearly helped him so far
It's hard to come out of Peterson loops if one gets addicted

• +1
Reactions: BBCFactory and OOGABOOGA
Good to see you're back on good terms with your best friend bro and how he is rebuilding himself, must have hurt seeing him suffer when he became a permarotter. These deep conversations you can have with your best friend can really be life-changing.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, Patrick Baitman and OOGABOOGA
He is an inspiration to me, I hope I can sort myself out like he did

• +1
Any pics of him?
Not really, neither of us ever had social media. Also am I able to delete pics after a while if I post here?

Not really, neither of us ever had social media. Also am I able to delete pics after a while if I post here?
You can delete pics in the off topic section by editing posts

• +1
He is an inspiration to me, I hope I can sort myself out like he did
Chad only
Good to see you're back on good terms with your best friend bro and how he is rebuilding himself, must have hurt seeing him suffer when he became a permarotter. These deep conversations you can have with your best friend can really be life-changing.
Kind words bro thx. I’ll see how based I can get him. He knows I’m flat earther and shit but that’ll take time I’m sure

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Nice
Drugs really fuck you up, they fucked me up for a while years ago. It will be alright :feelsokman:

• +1
It's hard to come out of Peterson loops if one gets addicted
It probably hasn’t been that long but I could tell the wizardry or subjective truth is infecting him a bit. He was justifying trannies and gays so I brought up pedophiles and he was like no there’s a line. So there’s building blocks to work with

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman

holy fk im mirrin u sig

Chad only

Kind words bro thx. I’ll see how based I can get him. He knows I’m flat earther and shit but that’ll take time I’m sure
The fact that he watches JP shows he's pretty receptive to accepting an alternative worldview. Flat Earth & co. is probably a little too far-fetched for him to comprehend as of right now but who knows, maybe you'll get him there one day.
Once he realizes that the media lies to him 24/7 and that the worldview society promotes is straight up BS, I think you can get him to be pretty damn based.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, JackSparrow, AbandonShip and 1 other person
The fact that he watches JP shows he's pretty receptive to accepting an alternative worldview. Flat Earth & co. is probably a little too far-fetched for him to comprehend as of right now but who knows, maybe you'll get him there one day.
Once he realizes that the media lies to him 24/7 and that the worldview society promotes is straight up BS, I think you can get him to be pretty damn based.
Exactly my thinking. The economic/logical rejection of feminism is huge too

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Did not Read, but then scrolled back up and read, Good thread ngl.

• +1
Any pics of him?
No good pics of him but here’s one of his brother. I’ll take it down soon.
1E146340 A015 45AD A3ED 7C1B3CAA42A6
6’2 with big frame star hs athlete chad

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Inscol and Stare
. Flat Earth & co. is probably a little too far-fetched for him to comprehend as of right now but who knows, maybe you'll get him there one day.
just turn people into retards theory

No good pics of him but here’s one of his brother. I’ll take it down soon.
View attachment 4795456’2 with big frame star hs athlete chad
Wtf happened here?

Anyway I didn’t post my friends face on her for 0reacts. @Gargantuan @JackSparrow @Stare @Inscol @jm10 @Patrick Baitman @ZHZ1773 @Zygos4Life @Pietrosiek @hebbewem @Yuyevon get back in here

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Deleted member 5393, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
Wtf happened here?

Anyway I didn’t post my friends face on her for 0reacts. @Gargantuan @JackSparrow @Stare @Inscol @jm10 @Patrick Baitman @ZHZ1773 @Zygos4Life @Pietrosiek @hebbewem @Yuyevon get back in here
The girl in your avi kinda cute ngl, might marry her, might not tho :chad:.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan, OOGABOOGA and Pietrosiek
Wtf happened here?

What

• JFL
Reactions: JackSparrow
Wtf happened here?

Sorry bro
The dude is near chadlite, indeed

• Hmm...
Keep believing in fiction
I don't believe that the earth is 100% flat or round, I know for sure that most things in the media are fiction.

• +1
Sorry bro
The dude is near chadlite, indeed
Cope he’s chad. Pic isn’t great but he looks 6+ easily in person

I don't believe that the earth is 100% flat or round, I know for sure that most things in the media are fiction.
They might be. But earth sure as hell isnt flat.
Dont take my word for it tho. Study science and do experiments to see for yourself.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and JackSparrow
They might be. But earth sure as hell isnt flat.
Dont take my word for it tho. Study science and do experiments to see for yourself.
Gl with that retard. There’s observably no curve. No study can prove we’re spinning, curved, or that gravity is real(as described)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JackSparrow and optimisticzoomer
I actually tried to read but tldr

Gl with that retard. There’s observably no curve. No study can prove we’re spinning, curved, or that gravity is real(as described)
0 proof. Pure claims.
inb4 you post a link to a dodgy 30 min yt video by a flat earther.
The roundness of earth can ne verified easily. Ancient Greeks could do it why cant you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and OOGABOOGA
0 proof. Pure claims.
inb4 you post a link to a dodgy 30 min yt video by a flat earther.
The roundness of earth can ne verified easily. Ancient Greeks could do it why cant you
I can debunk that claim with two water bottles and a flashlight. It isn’t proof of shit. Eratosthenes didn’t even believe the earth was round iirc, it was just a thought experiment. Tell me how:
1. A complete vacuum can exist next to an atmosphere of air without a solid barrier.
2. Light can be a wave and a particle, aka physical and non physical, like saying a baseball is also a sound.
3. I can drive an hour to Lake Michigan and see the skyline of Chicago with my own two eyes when nasa’s numbers would put it over the curve of the horizon.

Trust your eyes, not Jews

• +1
Reactions: JackSparrow
1. A complete vacuum can exist next to an atmosphere of air without a solid barrier.
2. Light can be a wave and a particle, aka physical and non physical, like saying a baseball is also a sound.

Trust your eyes
1. Yes it can. Why do you think the atmosphere gets thinner as the altitude increases? The mass of the atmosphere which is "sucked" by vaccum force is balanced by the gravitational pull of the earth. They are in equilibriun
Also the air pressure (which is consquence of gravity) is negligible in the outee space

2. Another strawman. Light isnt a wave like sound. It doesnt require a medium to travel. Saying that light is both a wave and a particle is misleading.

Also the wave nature of quantum particles is a probabalistic wave and not a real one. You can only observe the wave phenomena statistically. The wave function tells you the probabilty of finding a small particle. This is common misconception

Light isnt "physical or non physical". Its an electromagnetic wave whose properties can be studied and verified(both the oscillating electric and magnetic field.)

"Trust your eyes"
Really? we cant "see" radio waves or ultraviolet or x rays. Does that mean they dont exist?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, 5'8manlet and hebbewem
1. Yes it can. Why do you think the atmosphere gets thinner as the altitude increases? The mass of the atmosphere which is "sucked" by vaccum force is balanced by the gravitational pull of the earth. They are in equilibriun

2. Another strawman. Light isnt a wave like sound. It doesnt require a medium to travel. Saying that light is both a wave and a particle is misleading.

Also the wave nature of quantum particles is a probabalistic wave and not a real one. You can only observe the wave phenomena statistically. The wave function tells you the probabilty of finding a small particle. This is common misconception

Light isnt "physical or non physical". Its an electromagnetic wave whose properties can be studied and verified(both the oscillating electric and magnetic field.)

"Trust your eyes"
Really? we cant "see" radio waves or ultraviolet or x rays. Does that mean they dont exist?
Trust your eyes bc with your eyes you can see that the curve numbers are blatantly incorrect.

1. is gigacope. It’s physically impossible so you have to fall back to the go-to argument of muh gravity, when gravity is still just another unproven theory. Just back up your nonsensical claim with a more nonsensical claim theory
2. You’re regurgitating nonsense that people came up with to desperately keep people convinced. Works on some, but not everyone.

I’ve got shit to do so if all you‘re gonna do is keep saying the same things you heard from Ira Liarstein at nasa like the good goy you are then it’s a waste of both our time. I’ve heard whatever shit you’ve got to say and can explain why it’s wrong, and no matter how obvious I make it, it’s gonna go in one eye and out the other. Mirin your ability to read and spell. Must’ve taken a lot of work to overcome your retardation.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and JackSparrow
Trust your eyes bc with your eyes you can see that the curve numbers are blatantly incorrect.

1. is gigacope. It’s physically impossible so you have to fall back to the go-to argument of muh gravity, when gravity is still just another unproven theory. Just back up your nonsensical claim with a more nonsensical claim theory
2. You’re regurgitating nonsense that people came up with to desperately keep people convinced. Works on some, but not everyone.

I’ve got shit to do so if all you‘re gonna do is keep saying the same things you heard from Ira Liarstein at nasa like the good goy you are then it’s a waste of both our time. I’ve heard whatever shit you’ve got to say and can explain why it’s wrong, and no matter how obvious I make it, it’s gonna go in one eye and out the other. Mirin your ability to read and spell. Must’ve taken a lot of work to overcome your retardation.
1. Gravity isnt an unproven theory. Why do you think things fall down with the acceleration of 9.8m/s^2 as correctly predicted by Newton's equation ?

2.No i am not regurtitating nonsense. You clearly dont have enough knowledge about the basic laws of physics

Nice ad hominem btw. Works everytime

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and hebbewem
1. Density and electromagnetism, both of which are actually proven and observable in replicable experiments. Unlike gravity: muh “look I let go of a brick and it fell, so obviously gravity is real and proves we are flying 66,600 mph through a lifeless void” :feelsuhh:
D54D3A2F 8119 473B AE0F 3EDF63924DDA

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and AbandonShip
1. Density and electromagnetism, both of which are actually proven and observable in replicable experiments. Unlike gravity: muh “look I let go of a brick and it fell, so obviously gravity is real and proves we are flying 66,600 mph through a lifeless void” :feelsuhh:
View attachment 479657
Density isnt a force. You clearly have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

If you are confusing density with the buoyant force then let me correct you:
The reason air or water pushes less dense things upward is a direct consequence of gravity. There would be no upthrust otherwise

What does speed of earth has to do with anything? Velocity is relative and our velocity wrt earth is 0 since we are moving with the same speed as the earth.

Electromagnetic force is a different force than gravity. Not sure what your point is. Gravity is verifiable. Google "Cavendish experiment"

He’s still an atheist, and seemed pretty into Jordan Peterson so he’s got a ways to go, but he’s gone from stoner libtard to shredded, sober, somewhat right winger in the months since I’ve seen him. Feels good.
don't ditch friends because of difference in opinions.
Only if they treat you bad.
I have seen guys (from teens till 40's); fly all over the opinon-spectrum or pill-spectrum or whtever to call it, in those 20 years. With friends, you should be able to surpass opinons, it should ideally be on a deeper level then shared opinons, even shared lifestyles. Although with friends there will be phases of more contact, and more allignement, and peiods of less; ideally you can overlook that.