my old friend is probably dead

GabachoCopium

GabachoCopium

#life #itaintover
this nigga was a straight up crackbaby i hated him after he fucked me over, he’s probably dead from his step dad beating him to death hahahahahahaha

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. President and Willmogulater
then years later i found he made a yt story time channel and he told one of my embarrassing stories, I HATE HIM I WISH HIS STEP DAD BEATS HIM TO DEATH

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. President and Willmogulater
then years later i found he made a yt story time channel and he told one of my embarrassing stories, I HATE HIM I WISH HIS STEP DAD BEATS HIM TO DEATH
U become his stepdad and beat him to death
Lil yachty drake

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and GabachoCopium
Why u care most people Ive disliked in the past I barely even remember, if at all, and the ones I dislike more recently are never pondered on unless something triggers a memory in which case I’ll keep them alive in existence to mock for the collective.

• WTF
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Why u care most people Ive disliked in the past I barely even remember, if at all, and the ones I dislike more recently are never pondered on unless something triggers a memory in which case I’ll keep them alive in existence to mock for the collective.
SHUT THE FUCK UP IM NOT A FUCKING BETA CURRY PUSHOVER I DONT TAKE KINDLY TO SUBHUMAN RETARDS FUCKING ME OVER I WISH DEATH UPON THAT CRACKBABY SUBHUMAN I HOPE HIS ABUSIVE STEP DAD BEATED HIM TO THE POINT OF DEATH

SHUT THE FUCK UP IM NOT A FUCKING BETA CURRY PUSHOVER I DONT TAKE KINDLY TO SUBHUMAN RETARDS FUCKING ME OVER I WISH DEATH UPON THAT CRACKBABY SUBHUMAN I HOPE HIS ABUSIVE STEP DAD BEATED HIM TO THE POINT OF DEATH
? These people don’t even exist what is issue? Why r u angry over someone who no longer is part of existence itself, ur retarded, ur getting worked up over something that’s literally not even real.

• WTF
? These people don’t even exist what is issue? Why r u angry over someone who no longer is part of existence itself, ur retarded, ur getting worked up over something that’s literally not even real.
I HAVE NOTHING BUT HATRED IN MY HEART

I HAVE NOTHING BUT HATRED IN MY HEART
Yes so why u no delete from memory and not even recognize this person? Countries do it, if u no recognized as state it over, if u personally no recognize person and no memory then they no exist, yes?

• WTF
Get em. Beat em up like lana roads pussy

• JFL