my old friend thats a girl just posted a video of me with her on her tiktok page...

D

Deleted member 16133

๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’ŠTHIS IS MY CURSE ๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿฉธโ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ‘ฟ
I don't inherintly hate her, I just don't talk to her anymore.
She's just too thirsty for chad, and all of our conversations were all about her and chad, all the fucking time. All she talks about is her sexual experiences with these 6'2" chads with North Atlandid Phenos (blue eyes, dark hair, white skin.) Non dimorphic, only pretty boy feminine cucks. She's just another nordic gene cuck worshipper.
I tried to open up to her once 2 years ago about insecurities, and she just said, "I DON'T NEED THIS RIGHT NOW." and ignored me for the rest of the day.
On halloween when we hung out in this one video which is why I had the blue contact in (I was trying to be David Bowie even though I realize it looked like shit)

she came over for a few hours, and left to go trick or treat with chad, and then the cheerleaders came over to my house and gave me a basket full of candy.

I pretended like I threw it away, but I didn't. I actually ended up eating all the candy, and chips they gave me. It was the first gift I had recieved in years, it meant the world to me that someone would care that much, and go out of their way to do this for me, troll or not. Why would some girls waste 10 bucks on that shit? I mean foids are unpredictable, and hard to understand, but it couldn't have had malicious intent. I mean the candy wasn't laced, I experienced no side effects.

But yeah anyways, this girl always talks about chad, and how only chad can hit her up. She once told me that a currycel came up to her, and she said what made him think he had a right to talk to me?

She recently asked to talk again on Instagram, but I'm not going through this shit agan, not now at least:

especially since my looks have declined, I can no longer compete, I'm inferior to these chads.

Then she makes fun of this gymcel at my school who apparently rejected her at a house party, or something IDFKOC.

over for guys not sub 9 percent bf this is what foids think of you, you must be PERFECT, or you are FLAWED in the eyes of a foidlet.

SHE EVEN REJECTED OPRY AND BARRET STATING THEY ARE UGLY AS FUCK WHEN THEY ARE GODS AMONG MEN WTFFF?!?!?!

We actually had a video go kinda viral last year lmfao.

Then we staged a video to help her gain clout on tiktok, and start her page.

Guess what? After the videos gained a significant amount of views, she begged me to take them down and threatened to get chad to beat me up because chad found the video and she didn't want everyone to think she was dating the incel. girls are all about social proofs btw guys if you didn't know, they'll throw you under the bus to save their own asses. Just how she had me create a racist account for her ex bestfriend in april 2021, and I called her a ghetto nigger on it, and the girl I made the account for reported it to her parents, and the police, and this girl legit ratted on me and tried to get me on video saying I did it JFL at the state of these holes. They will do the most conniving, sneaky shit for even an OUNCE of drama, the juice is ALWAYS worth the squeeze for them.

In my prime, September 2020, she exposed me in front of the class for wearing green contacts, she did it the following year in September 2021 as well, and people heard and found out. NEVER ADMIT TO THAT SHIT!
She also tried to expose me for eyebrow makeup, even though I just went to the salon. Consquently, she opened up to the fact she cannot walk outside without a dose of mascara on, but she's out here trying to expose gene frauders, as if she isn't the biggest fraud known to man. You see that's the thing with women, they want all natural in men, only the best genetics, that's the thing with most people. Say someone is a good fucking painter, and you ask wow how'd you learn that? And they respond with oh, I took an art class! You will think less because they don't have "it." That special mojo, but if they were to reply with "always been able to draw, it's god given talent." 99.9% will think higher of them for being genetically blessed with the ability to paint. Same goes for looks, you get the memo. If you fake it even 1%, you're a bad person, and never deserve to find love, and you should die like a lamb to the slaughter and rot in hell for eternity. Those aren't my thoughts, those are your fellow femoid peers brains speaking through this text right now.

She even told her older 32 year old brotherI had a recording studio in March of 2021 where this next clip was filmed.
He legit is roidmaxxed, and was fine for the whole session. This girl was there, he promised he'd pay.
He comes and gets high or some shit on cocaine, and guess what? He stumbles out of the room and falls, and tries to steal my guitar and walk out.

Then he starts screaming loud, and refuses to leave the house, and the girl is having to fight him just to leave the house. Eventually they got out and I locked the door, I had had it with these fucking rappers coming in and disrespecting my house, and my fucking equipment! Smoking weed, damaging my speakers, amplifiers, cla-76, mixer with their smoke, eating mcdonalds and leaving crumbs on the mic and ground, not paying me, going to parties after "stu seshes" and not inviting me. Fuck all these niggers!

i didn't film this some other normie did, but see how it's okay for her to film and critique you, but if you film her it's game over.

You see, everytime she would hate on me for one of my features, I wouldn't get mad. But when she asked me to get her rated on lookism (at the time lookism was still poppin) they rated her a MTB and she got so mad they didn't say she was a stacy. She hung up, didn't talk to me for the rest of the week. Because she knows, all she has is her looks. That's women's whole persona for social strategy to pull chads, it's really not hard for them if you think about it.

So anyways...

So i wake up the other day, and this bitch tagged me in a video. "Here we go again..." I sigh, and I almost cried watching this video. The memories slipping out, seeing how fuckers switched up, how I was treated, bullied, beat up, and in a blink of an eye I wanted to kill every chimpanzee with an eating disorder. ๐Ÿ˜ก I was furious AS FUCK!

Bitches will do anything, even for just a MILLILITER of clout nigga. She was probably hopping this video would pop off like the last one did, just from associating with me in the past. I don't even know how niggas still remember me seeing how I haven't posted an actual video in almost 12 months xD.
Look at the comments, "he blew up for being weird" meaning I got famous on TikTok for not being NT if you didn't get the gist at first.
She even told me that when she first met me, she thought I was kinda cute, yet she said she lost attraction when she found out I was "weird."

I hate how it's a requirement nowadays to be conformed to a normalized society full of libtards, and faggots.

Regardless, much more shit has happened over the years, and I cannot go into more depth as of right now as it has taken a lot out of me to right this shit.

I don't hate this girl, we were good friends, maybe there's a chance to rekindle this relationship one day, I'm glad she reached out and wanted to talk and maybe potentially hang out. Currently, I am not in the shape or position to hangout with anyone right now, I have tooth decay, gum disease, all sorts of illnesses right now with my head, on top of that I look like shit it's so over, my face has become too masculine after bonesmashing and GH maxxing for months, I have grown hella taller though, but lost more weight to the point where I look like shit.

I don't blame her for having a foid's brain, because it's her genetic destiny to act out in this way and her best interest to follow like a sheep in this hive mind of toilets. Just like it's my genetic destiny to rot, playing Pixel Gun 3D, and decomposing on this website. You just have to deal with the cards you were dealt, and that's the fucking truth man.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SeiGun, Deleted member 20651, pneumocystosis and 29 others
forget that hoe for real
she seems giga narcy and superficial

• +1
Reactions: kebab, Deleted member 20651, 6โ€™1cel and 6 others
OK.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, Deleted member 32747, Deleted member 16133 and 1 other person
Ok but why do i give a shit you shitty walrus cocksucker?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, Deleted member 32747 and Deleted member 15827
forget that hoe for real
she seems giga narcy and superficial
all she cares about is looks, she is narcy, but it was nice to finally talk about lookism with a girl, even knowing she didn't want me to fuck her in her seventeen year old vagina, just nice to agree with a woman on something. But of course, all good things, women have to ruin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20651, mizrahi_hater, Rt-Rust1 and 3 others
Ok but why do i give a shit you shitty walrus cocksucker?
No one asked you Huggy Bear why don't you wiggle that gay bear ass for me you faggot?

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 20651, Pharmaceutic and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 20651, Pharmaceutic and 11 others
Why is there no video of your current self?

No one asked you Huggy Bear why don't you wiggle that gay bear ass for me you faggot?
your mothers used up clit is bigger than your 1 incher you dumb ugly faggot.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Why is there no video of your current self?
there is if you have read any of my threads, im just too subhuman to go outside im a freak in the eyes of the world thats their word for me. and i fucking hate it.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Who are you trying to fool, your mothers used up clit is bigger than your 1 incher you dumb ugly faggot.
fuck u ngiga i got a seven incher that mogggs urs

• Love it
there is if you have read any of my threads, im just too subhuman to go outside im a freak in the eyes of the world thats their word for me. and i fucking hate it.
Where did you get that much money to do those surgeries in the first place tho

You are an insecticide

You literally crushed me

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj and KING REIDYZ
  • WTF
  • WTF
You didn't get surgeries? Then how did you end up looking like this? I couldn't read your long threads cause of my severe adhd
just genes

Your mother sucks like a disk cleaner fish and your moms lipstick is on my cock
okay i dont careim too drunk for this

okay i dont careim too drunk for this
I was testing you if you were worthy enough to join my army, you should follow me. I am the chosen one and the one who will change this world one day with all my soldiers.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I was testing you if you were worthy enough to join my army, you should follow me. I am the chosen one and the one who will change this world one day with all my soldiers.
im drunk asfuck and about to pop some eddies good thing i just moved to PA so its legal nigga so ok

Sheโ€™s ugly af
Lol at this delusional femoid

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
how much did you grow?

you shouldnt have recorded yourself throwing that present away. What was the point of that

you shouldnt have recorded yourself throwing that present away. What was the point of that
so ppl would stop leaving shit at my door also i grwew 3 inches

liar , gaslighting niggas
never had a surgery or would ever change my looks nor have i ever broguht up anything suggesting surgery lmfao why focus on things u cant change when u can focus on the things u can like ngigga gtfo of here i go to the gym i eat healthy meals i do skin care shower i am social and make conversation with people i am a good person who is bnormal

never had a surgery or would ever change my looks nor have i ever broguht up anything suggesting surgery lmfao why focus on things u cant change when u can focus on the things u can like ngigga gtfo of here i go to the gym i eat healthy meals i do skin care shower i am social and make conversation with people i am a good person who is bnormal
im praying for you james

Finest girl in my classes hahahahahahaha looks like a meth addicted abused mexican mutt mud doggy๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21161
Finest girl in my classes hahahahahahaha looks like a meth addicted abused mexican mutt mud doggy๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™
i just said that for views and i mean shes not that bad if she was ugly why would she get so many high tier normies at school???? they practically worship her and she has simps on the daily in her phone that must mean she has looks to a degree right??

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin

thats cap james as much i stick up for ma home boys you did something wit yo lips.

Lips dont turn like that randomly you might have done insane amount of fat grafting to the lip area. wish u would come out clean with that

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21161 and currylightskin
i just said that for views and i mean shes not that bad if she was ugly why would she get so many high tier normies at school???? they practically worship her and she has simps on the daily in her phone that must mean she has looks to a degree right??
Simps worship anything that has a hole between their legs yakhi ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™. I'd fuck her yakhi but can't be seen outside with her coz too fat ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21161
I don't inherintly hate her, I just don't talk to her anymore.
She's just too thirsty for chad, and all of our conversations were all about her and chad, all the fucking time. All she talks about is her sexual experiences with these 6'2" chads with North Atlandid Phenos (blue eyes, dark hair, white skin.) Non dimorphic, only pretty boy feminine cucks. She's just another nordic gene cuck worshipper.
I tried to open up to her once 2 years ago about insecurities, and she just said, "I DON'T NEED THIS RIGHT NOW." and ignored me for the rest of the day.

On halloween when we hung out in this one video which is why I had the blue contact in (I was trying to be David Bowie even though I realize it looked like shit)
she came over for a few hours, and left to go trick or treat with chad, and then the cheerleaders came over to my house and gave me a basket full of candy.
View attachment 1788479View attachment 1788481
View attachment 1788482
I pretended like I threw it away, but I didn't. I actually ended up eating all the candy, and chips they gave me. It was the first gift I had recieved in years, it meant the world to me that someone would care that much, and go out of their way to do this for me, troll or not. Why would some girls waste 10 bucks on that shit? I mean foids are unpredictable, and hard to understand, but it couldn't have had malicious intent. I mean the candy wasn't laced, I experienced no side effects.

But yeah anyways, this girl always talks about chad, and how only chad can hit her up. She once told me that a currycel came up to her, and she said what made him think he had a right to talk to me?

View attachment 1788486

She recently asked to talk again on Instagram, but I'm not going through this shit agan, not now at least:
View attachment 1788489
especially since my looks have declined, I can no longer compete, I'm inferior to these chads.

Then she makes fun of this gymcel at my school who apparently rejected her at a house party, or something IDFKOC.

View attachment 1788492View attachment 1788493View attachment 1788494
over for guys not sub 9 percent bf this is what foids think of you, you must be PERFECT, or you are FLAWED in the eyes of a foidlet.

SHE EVEN REJECTED OPRY AND BARRET STATING THEY ARE UGLY AS FUCK WHEN THEY ARE GODS AMONG MEN WTFFF?!?!?!

We actually had a video go kinda viral last year lmfao.
View attachment 1788495
View attachment 1788496

Then we staged a video to help her gain clout on tiktok, and start her page.
View attachment 1788503

Guess what? After the videos gained a significant amount of views, she begged me to take them down and threatened to get chad to beat me up because chad found the video and she didn't want everyone to think she was dating the incel. girls are all about social proofs btw guys if you didn't know, they'll throw you under the bus to save their own asses. Just how she had me create a racist account for her ex bestfriend in april 2021, and I called her a ghetto nigger on it, and the girl I made the account for reported it to her parents, and the police, and this girl legit ratted on me and tried to get me on video saying I did it JFL at the state of these holes. They will do the most conniving, sneaky shit for even an OUNCE of drama, the juice is ALWAYS worth the squeeze for them.

In my prime, September 2020, she exposed me in front of the class for wearing green contacts, she did it the following year in September 2021 as well, and people heard and found out. NEVER ADMIT TO THAT SHIT!
She also tried to expose me for eyebrow makeup, even though I just went to the salon. Consquently, she opened up to the fact she cannot walk outside without a dose of mascara on, but she's out here trying to expose gene frauders, as if she isn't the biggest fraud known to man. You see that's the thing with women, they want all natural in men, only the best genetics, that's the thing with most people. Say someone is a good fucking painter, and you ask wow how'd you learn that? And they respond with oh, I took an art class! You will think less because they don't have "it." That special mojo, but if they were to reply with "always been able to draw, it's god given talent." 99.9% will think higher of them for being genetically blessed with the ability to paint. Same goes for looks, you get the memo. If you fake it even 1%, you're a bad person, and never deserve to find love, and you should die like a lamb to the slaughter and rot in hell for eternity. Those aren't my thoughts, those are your fellow femoid peers brains speaking through this text right now.

She even told her older 32 year old brotherI had a recording studio in March of 2021 where this next clip was filmed.
He legit is roidmaxxed, and was fine for the whole session. This girl was there, he promised he'd pay.
He comes and gets high or some shit on cocaine, and guess what? He stumbles out of the room and falls, and tries to steal my guitar and walk out.

Then he starts screaming loud, and refuses to leave the house, and the girl is having to fight him just to leave the house. Eventually they got out and I locked the door, I had had it with these fucking rappers coming in and disrespecting my house, and my fucking equipment! Smoking weed, damaging my speakers, amplifiers, cla-76, mixer with their smoke, eating mcdonalds and leaving crumbs on the mic and ground, not paying me, going to parties after "stu seshes" and not inviting me. Fuck all these niggers!

View attachment 1788531

i didn't film this some other normie did, but see how it's okay for her to film and critique you, but if you film her it's game over.

You see, everytime she would hate on me for one of my features, I wouldn't get mad. But when she asked me to get her rated on lookism (at the time lookism was still poppin) they rated her a MTB and she got so mad they didn't say she was a stacy. She hung up, didn't talk to me for the rest of the week. Because she knows, all she has is her looks. That's women's whole persona for social strategy to pull chads, it's really not hard for them if you think about it.

So anyways...

So i wake up the other day, and this bitch tagged me in a video. "Here we go again..." I sigh, and I almost cried watching this video. The memories slipping out, seeing how fuckers switched up, how I was treated, bullied, beat up, and in a blink of an eye I wanted to kill every chimpanzee with an eating disorder. ๐Ÿ˜ก I was furious AS FUCK!
View attachment 1788511

Bitches will do anything, even for just a MILLILITER of clout nigga. She was probably hopping this video would pop off like the last one did, just from associating with me in the past. I don't even know how niggas still remember me seeing how I haven't posted an actual video in almost 12 months xD.
Look at the comments, "he blew up for being weird" meaning I got famous on TikTok for not being NT if you didn't get the gist at first.
She even told me that when she first met me, she thought I was kinda cute, yet she said she lost attraction when she found out I was "weird."
View attachment 1788517

I hate how it's a requirement nowadays to be conformed to a normalized society full of libtards, and faggots.

Regardless, much more shit has happened over the years, and I cannot go into more depth as of right now as it has taken a lot out of me to right this shit.

I don't hate this girl, we were good friends, maybe there's a chance to rekindle this relationship one day, I'm glad she reached out and wanted to talk and maybe potentially hang out. Currently, I am not in the shape or position to hangout with anyone right now, I have tooth decay, gum disease, all sorts of illnesses right now with my head, on top of that I look like shit it's so over, my face has become too masculine after bonesmashing and GH maxxing for months, I have grown hella taller though, but lost more weight to the point where I look like shit.

I don't blame her for having a foid's brain, because it's her genetic destiny to act out in this way and her best interest to follow like a sheep in this hive mind of toilets. Just like it's my genetic destiny to rot, playing Pixel Gun 3D, and decomposing on this website. You just have to deal with the cards you were dealt, and that's the fucking truth man.
didnt read a letter

Shitthread

• Love it
Reactions: Kingcel32
Can't overstate how much faith I put into James's content by reading everything.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Kingcel32 and ballskin
thats cap james as much i stick up for ma home boys you did something wit yo lips.

Lips dont turn like that randomly you might have done insane amount of fat grafting to the lip area. wish u would come out clean with that
its literally just genetics white ppl can have big lips look at hacker

Simps worship anything that has a hole between their legs yakhi ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™. I'd fuck her yakhi but can't be seen outside with her coz too fat ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™
shesn ot that fat is she

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin