MY OLD FWB FROM 2 YEARS AGO JUST HIT ME UP

Deleted member 19642

Deleted member 19642

Steroidmaxxed
So I rarely use snap but I posted a video of myself being NT and playing basketball
10807C35 8F62 4F5B B894 67BD22759B76

And 5 minutes later she hits up me up and asks if I still live in town (I say I do) and she said she remembered I wanted to move to Canada

Anyways I have extreme debilitating autism so I need a step by step guide as to not fuck this up because I legit liked her a lot and was just wishing things hadn’t ended between us

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Yliaster
Anyways I have extreme debilitating autism so I need a step by step guide as to not fuck this up because I legit liked her a lot and was just wishing things hadn’t ended between us
Are you really coming to this website for help :lul:
I can't help you srry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, ascension, Deleted member 19301 and 1 other person
So I rarely use snap but I posted a video of myself being NT and playing basketball
View attachment 1709691
And 5 minutes later she hits up me up and asks if I still live in town (I say I do) and she said she remembered I wanted to move to Canada

Invite her over and say we should catch up.Simple

Are you really coming to this website for help :lul:
I can't help you srry
I am legit so autistic I borderline need to be institutionalized

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Invite her over and say we should catch up.Simple
I just texted her back and she left me on delivered for 19 mins what did I do wrong :feelswhy::feelswhy:

I just texted her back and she left me on delivered for 19 mins what did I do wrong :feelswhy::feelswhy:

you wait...? tf its not that serious,also if she was already your fwb before then this shouldn't even be hard just invite her over and talk about whatever shit you got going on in your life

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19642
what did you say that she left on read? its ova for you shes defintely swallowing chad shmeat rn

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19642
Ouch. She had the perfect opportunity to validate you by saying you are not fat, but she didn't

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 19642
I am legit so autistic I borderline need to be institutionalized

How can you say this but at the same time saying you were able to get a FWB

Stop the larp bro