My older brother is a massive NT pill

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

Skinmaxxing
I mog him in facial dimorphism, we have same frame + height.

But the thing is that Im a socially retarded diagnosed autist, and he is an extroverted "social buttery" who can talk to almost anyone and make them like him.

Dude lost his virginity at 13 and has a 10+ slaycount. Im 17 I have never even been close to a woman because they all automatically hate me :feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Preoximerianas, Idontknowlol and 2 others
Dn care dn ask

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15575 and Deleted member 2729
It took me years of NTmaxxing and rejecting others naysaying about this, but it can be done.

If you truly want to improve you will find ways, connect things in life that lead to ntmaxing and figure out for youself, know it can be done and don't let others that tell you otherwise discourage you. Make it an important goal and never let anyone sabotage you.

It's an every man for himself world and only important opinion about you should be yours. Others will just laugh at you for ego boosting themselves and keep you low for less competition, know that.

And don't cringe too hard on your past actions when doing this, it will just keep you shy and looking more submissive. It's even okay to be like this, but even more okay to change it.

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell, Deleted member 6128, RftH and 4 others
Cope. He's just better looking than you.

Granted if you are literally an autist maybe this would harm you.

its not about NT especially when ur fucking 13 lmao.

Its about social circle and having plenty of foids to interact with. Women are whores by nature, surround yourself with enough of them and you are not going to not get laid, idc what anyone says.

I grew up incredibly NT, witty and humorous with lots of friends and well liked by everyone. Eventually after everyone else hit puberty, the negative feedback loops in my social interactions started eating away at my ability to be social.
Social feedback loops> Predispositions.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and UglyGod360
Man up instead of being a little bitch and work for what you desire.

My younger brother is 5’7-5’8 (am 6’0) but he is NT af, has many friends, and has had two gfs in under a year, meanwhile I’m diagnosed autist loner veteran and failed with every woman lol. NTpill is brutal, we can never be quite normal

my four year old niece NT mogs me

@Aliens95

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
Cope. He's just better looking than you.

Granted if you are literally an autist maybe this would harm you.

Maybe better looking, but not more dimorphic

Last edited:
I take that pic back, dont wanna doxx him

Last edited:
It took me years of NTmaxxing and rejecting others naysaying about this, but it can be done.

If you truly want to improve you will find ways, connect things in life that lead to ntmaxing and figure out for youself, know it can be done and don't let others that tell you otherwise discourage you. Make it an important goal and never let anyone sabotage you.

It's an every man for himself world and only important opinion about you should be yours. Others will just laugh at you for ego boosting themselves and keep you low for less competition, know that.

And don't cringe too hard on your past actions when doing this, it will just keep you shy and looking more submissive. It's even okay to be like this, but even more okay to change it.

How did you NTmaxx?

I mog him in facial dimorphism, we have same frame + height.

But the thing is that Im a socially retarded diagnosed autist, and he is an extroverted "social buttery" who can talk to almost anyone and make them like him.

Dude lost his virginity at 13 and has a 10+ slaycount. Im 17 I have never even been close to a woman because they all automatically hate me :feelswah:
picture or it's bluepillplaining

picture or it's bluepillplaining
20211024 233059

amazingly low trust and dark triad face.
Also extremely NT. Can get along with anyone, and was a telephone sailsman and actually did good :lul: