My older brother said sex workers should be respected and my 13 year old sister agreed with him.

Untrinsic

Untrinsic

tranny
I don't to talk to him any more for that opinion. Very disgusting.
I think my sister is too far gone. She has tiktok.
This is the way of society and this is what happens when you send a man to college.
:lul:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 16530 and one job away
I don't to talk to him any more for that opinion. Very disgusting.
I think my sister is too far gone. She has tiktok.
This is the way of society and this is what happens when you send a man to college.
:lul:
You are a beginner level looksmaxxer

TikTok is the blow to the already damaged legs of the West. It caters to every wicked deed

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Untrinsic
I don't see why not. they aren't hurting anyone and are stopping the next Elliot Rodger. and I mean that very, very literally.

Intimacy and human closeness is almost a necessity and some people just don't have the brain, or the minimum attractiveness to get it. You get two consenting adults and a price is made. Sure ideally, i wouldn't want anyone to do that, nor do i want people to work at McDonald's. But there is a way things ought to be, and there is a way that it is.

I remember seeing an autistic cripple getting a handjob from one of the parlors that i work at. I was happy for him because that is an experience he would never come across in his life. I respect that women will take of him and give him that experience.

These women are in these positions due to their circumstances, and sometimes it is beyond their control. And sometimes they like doing that and it's their choice. I wouldn't sit there and judge them for it. who are you Christ?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: hebbewem and aBetterMii
TikTok is the blow to the already damaged legs of the West. It caters to every wicked deed
tiktok is a reflection, not a blow to western society.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
How can you respect someone who doesn’t respect themselves?