braces
put down the cheeseburgers
dosed large amounts of lsd
developed nicotine addiction both vaping and smoking cigarettes
bone smashed
ice hooded
kind of worked out
started eating nothing but meat and salads
mewed (dk if it worked or not but i have significant foward growth this could be from the braces not the mewing post your thoughts below…still recessed but nothing like before my deep bite is almost fully gone and my lips no longer look like monkey lips cause my teeth have changed a lot)
retin a ( i ran out and havent been using)
sunscreen

probably some other shit ill add as i go

any questions just ask

what i need:
rhino
bimax
gymmaxxing (roids when older)
to get unaddicted to nicotine

any suggestions on gymmaxxing will be incredibly appreciated the gymmaxxing honestly is not for females its for myself i hate how my body looks im skinny and before this i was skinny fat so i have basically zero muscle.

I added some videos just incase theres retards and so you guys could see me in motion so check the imgur link and take a look at everything. its not much but its a start i was actually decent looking when i was 13-14 but when covid hit i really let myself go (as u can see in the before pics) im happy w my progess so far but still a long journey to go i plan on a numerous amount of surgerys and im still a framecel (not really just skinny) i have a thin neck but its okay for now cause my long hair gives an illusion its not.. still slightly recessed although braces have definitely helped or maybe it was the mewing or bonesmashing i have no clue maybe it was puberty theres alot of shit on here about how braces cuck you but i personally think the braces have been helping my facial aesthetics a ton combined with the mewing. I also grew two inches which is quite nice i hope i grow at least one more inch so i end up 5,10 but for now i fraud 5,10, 5,11 no problem with shoes. End of the day im happy i discovered this fourm yall are a decent community and without looksmaxing i wouldnt have a stacy girlfriend or have hooked up with tons of thots and probably been mad at society all my life not understanding the root problems. yall helped me a lot not only with looks but with my perspective on the world and also i got to say my mental health has been significantly improved because of the blackpill i havent felt sad or depressed for months

big shoutout to the day one bros @N1666 @IWILLMAKEIT

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 756, Deleted member 14854, Deleted member 4946 and 31 others
probably just leanmax but gj mane

and you're probably jutting your mandible :feelstastyman:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 4946, CANI and 7 others
whats your bf before and after ? Mirin transformation

• +1
Reactions: Slob and BUY$DRUGS
whats your bf before and after ? Mirin transformation
i have no idea tbh i hated myself so much i didnt wanna step on a scale but i went to the hospital after i almost oded and they said i was 171 pounds right now i belive i am around 150-145 pounds

• +1
Reactions: Indiana Evans and Deleted member 5786
bone smashed
ice hooded
images

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, PrisonBreakFan08, Perfectumbrain and 7 others
probably just leanmax but gj mane

and you're probably jutting your mandible :feelstastyman:
i am not lmao the elastics set my maxilla back and now it all looks normalishhh still recessed i actually physically cannot jut my mandible anymore because of the braces ill post some videos later its too late rn

• +1
Reactions: Indiana Evans and ifyouwannabemylover
bro getting lsd is so hard nowaways miring. US banned analogs too and my plug sells fake one which makes ur jaw go numb

bet it must have been disgusting seeing your fat flobby body on LSD in the mirror, just realizing you are a sack of lazy meat stuck on fragile bones

• +1
Reactions: Slob and BUY$DRUGS
really good improvement

mirmin hard

nice work bro(y)

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Danish_Retard, datboijj and 3 others
Obv mandible jutting don't hide it, i do it also

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CANI, Slob, BUY$DRUGS and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 10615 and BUY$DRUGS
Holy shit u look way more healthier now. Mirin bro. What did you bonesmash?

• +1
Reactions: BUY$DRUGS
In the 1st pic u had an overbite (class 2), u should of got BSSO with braces, your maxilla was in a correct place

And in the after you seem to be jutting ur jaw

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos and BUY$DRUGS
In the 1st pic u had an overbite (class 2), u should of got BSSO with braces, your maxilla was in a correct place

Obv mandible jutting don't hide it, i do it also

i aint jutting bro yall on other shit i cant jut my top teeth entirely went over my bottom so when i smiled u couldn't even see my bottom teeth thats why the change is so drastic. i also did not have an overbite my teeth went inward and overlapped and were scraping each other because of the inwardness quite the opposite of an overbite and actually classifed as a deep bite my ortho said

• +1
Reactions: Indiana Evans
  • +1
Reactions: Indiana Evans and Deleted member 10615
p much over for u

• +1
Reactions: Indiana Evans, Yerico7 and BUY$DRUGS
everything bro i smashed my whole face but heavy focused on chin and cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Indiana Evans
bro getting lsd is so hard nowaways miring. US banned analogs too and my plug sells fake one which makes ur jaw go numb

bet it must have been disgusting seeing your fat flobby body on LSD in the mirror, just realizing you are a sack of lazy meat stuck on fragile bones
it was decided to make a change mad quick also get ur tabs on the darknet off of white house market the best suppliers are henikentabs and i have some other names just pm me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Indiana Evans
u look like look like this dude but a non looksmaxxed version btw

• +1
also thank u chad didnt realize it was you when i replied i am feeling much healthier and everything life is good rn tbh no complaints

• +1
u look like look like this dude but a non looksmaxxed version btw
this mf look like he 30 bro if i clean shave i look like a child again

• +1
I was hoping for a race transplant :ogre:
but ok

also thank u chad didnt realize it was you when i replied i am feeling much healthier and everything life is good rn tbh no complaints
Same tbh, after countless days of rotting on this site I'm finally looksmaxxing :lul:. I'm pretty much doing the same as you, bonesmashing, trying to cut down the weight, icehooding and skinmaxxing.

• +1
from brown to brown

jk bro u look better(y)

• +1
Reactions: Indiana Evans and BUY$DRUGS
Same tbh, after countless days of rotting on this site I'm finally looksmaxxing :lul:. I'm pretty much doing the same as you, bonesmashing, trying to cut down the weight, icehooding and skinmaxxing.
lmao fr bro thats all the shit we can do for now cuz our age.. once i get some cash saved up ima surgeymax and acsend to my limit rhino, bimax (already booked), gyno all that shit

• +1
from brown to brown

jk bro u look better(y)
im half indian lmao pretty light skinned rn specially cause the sunscreen i was born out here so not curry taxed in voice or religion or werid ass eating habits jfl

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Indiana Evans and IWILLMAKEIT
lmao fr bro thats all the shit we can do for now cuz our age.. once i get some cash saved up ima surgeymax and acsend to my limit rhino, bimax (already booked), gyno all that shit
Idk if I should surgermax tbh, my features are bad where I need to (maybe something for the eyes not sure yet). Bonesmashing is lifefuel tho, people on here call it cope but its worth a try

• +1
Idk if I should surgermax tbh, my features are bad where I need to (maybe something for the eyes not sure yet). Bonesmashing is lifefuel tho, people on here call it cope but its worth a try
bonesmashing is not cope mfs on here just not hitting hard enough and yeah u might not need to surgery max but for me bro i need too.. not even for the bitches or anything like that im at the point where im okay and i dw abt that shit anymore but i need to do it for myself you know? this fourm has turned me into a fucked human being if i dont get the surgerys or at least dont have the reassurance and commitment in my brain that im going to get them done i would feel uneasy my whole life not knowing what i couldve been in my 20s

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member, thereallegend, Indiana Evans and 2 others
before

after

what i did:
braces
bone smashed
ice hooded
kind of worked out
mewed (dk if it worked or not but i have significant foward growth this could be from the braces not the mewing post your thoughts below…still recessed but nothing like before my deep bite is almost fully gone and my lips no longer look like monkey lips cause my teeth have changed a lot)
sunscreen

any questions just ask

what i need:
rhino
bimax

any suggestions on gymmaxxing will be incredibly appreciated the gymmaxxing honestly is not for females its for myself i hate how my body looks im skinny and before this i was skinny fat so i have basically zero muscle.

I added some videos just incase theres retards and so you guys could see me in motion so check the imgur link and take a look at everything. its not much but its a start i was actually decent looking when i was 13-14 but when covid hit i really let myself go (as u can see in the before pics) im happy w my progess so far but still a long journey to go i plan on a numerous amount of surgerys and im still a framecel (not really just skinny) i have a thin neck but its okay for now cause my long hair gives an illusion its not.. still slightly recessed although braces have definitely helped or maybe it was the mewing or bonesmashing i have no clue maybe it was puberty theres alot of shit on here about how braces cuck you but i personally think the braces have been helping my facial aesthetics a ton combined with the mewing. I also grew two inches which is quite nice i hope i grow at least one more inch so i end up 5,10 but for now i fraud 5,10, 5,11 no problem with shoes. End of the day im happy i discovered this fourm yall are a decent community and without looksmaxing i wouldnt have a stacy girlfriend or have hooked up with tons of thots and probably been mad at society all my life not understanding the root problems. yall helped me a lot not only with looks but with my perspective on the world and also i got to say my mental health has been significantly improved because of the blackpill i havent felt sad or depressed for months

nice work brah (y)(y):love::love:

• +1
Insane improvement esp jaw and chin wise
Eyes look more hooded
Long hair suits you

Just do eyebrows and rhino then you’re probably like 5-6 psl without trying ez bro

• +1
Reactions: Indiana Evans and BUY$DRUGS
Insane improvement esp jaw and chin wise
Eyes look more hooded
Long hair suits you

Just do eyebrows and rhino then you’re probably like 5-6 psl without trying ez bro
thank you chad rhino is already planned..I do need to do smt about my eyebrows tho fr but idk what. one of them is very well shaped but the other is literally shorter and never sits properly there asymmetrical as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Indiana Evans and IWILLMAKEIT
geez u look 30

• +1
Reactions: Overbiter, Deleted member 39 and BUY$DRUGS
What did u use lsd for
Like for what intentions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
  • +1
What did u use lsd for
Like for what intentions
man I wouldn't be where and who I am today without LSD I would say it was key to my looksmaxxing journey cause it actually got me motivated to do something and also helped me understand the blackpill. I wish I could go into full detail but I really can't I would be typing a full essay so all I can really say is LSD saved me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Indiana Evans
Would you say that bonesmashing had a lot to do with ur face changing or was it by getting leaner? Also what did you use to bonesmash

man I wouldn't be where and who I am today without LSD I would say it was key to my looksmaxxing journey cause it actually got me motivated to do something and also helped me understand the blackpill. I wish I could go into full detail but I really can't I would be typing a full essay so all I can really say is LSD saved me.
Make a thread about it and tag me :)

• +1
Since when can lsd and nicotine improve your looks

• +1
Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakn' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakn' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard

cost?

Post a new side profile like this

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
wrong thread lol

• +1
before

after

what i did:
braces
bone smashed
ice hooded
kind of worked out
sunscreen

any questions just ask

what i need:
rhino
bimax

How much of an impact would you say bone smashing had on improving your looks?

• +1
i’m fucken mirin your motivation brah!

• +1
Reactions: BUY$DRUGS and Deleted member
thank you chad rhino is already planned..I do need to do smt about my eyebrows tho fr but idk what. one of them is very well shaped but the other is literally shorter and never sits properly there asymmetrical as fuck.
Don't understand why you need a rhinoplasty

• +1
I thought the first album was the before and Afters and I was laughing so hard but then I saw the real one, good progress

• JFL