My oneitis and her 28 yo fuck buddy

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Fuck that guy. The first time she mentioned him was when we were sitting at the church courtyad. She said "I used to be awakward af but then I met a guy in pril 2016 and he changed me forever.".

Then she told me about him the 4th time we went out and she said she loved him a lot.

The last time we met, she compared me to him and said I was nothing compared to him.

And while he got a threesome with her and her friend, I didn't get shit. I got rejected in HS, got rejected again at college and I don't see myself getting my serotonin back in this lifetime.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: spark, Deleted member 24278 and Deleted member 6401
You should meet new people. The only way to get rid of oneitis is to get a new one, or move on in life, and clearly you're not ever going to to the latter.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6401 and badromance
Fuck that guy. The first time she mentioned him was when we were sitting at the church courtyad. She said "I used to be awakward af but then I met a guy in pril 2016 and he changed me forever.".

Then she told me about him the 4th time we went out and she said she loved him a lot.

The last time we met, she compared me to him and said I was nothing compared to him.

And while he got a threesome with her and her friend, I didn't get shit. I got rejected in HS, got rejected again at college and I don't see myself getting my serotonin back in this lifetime.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
You should meet new people. The only way to get rid of oneitis is to get a new one, or move on in life, and clearly you're not ever going to to the latter.

There is only 1 oneitis hence the term. It's over, I will never be an emotionally fullfilled man

• +1
Kys, and leave a note blaming them, that'll teach them

Or tbh you don't even have to kys just fake your death and leave the note

• +1
Kys, and leave a note blaming them, that'll teach them

Or tbh you don't even have to kys just fake your death and leave the note

Nah, she won't care. She is 100% evil

• +1
Pay me to kill him homie.

• +1

It's insane how he is so important to her, while I couldn't even get a ONS with her. Shows how evil women are

• +1
It's insane how he is so important to her, while I couldn't even get a ONS with her. Shows how evil women are
All the more reason to pay up buddy. I will make him disappear.

• +1
Thoughts @Crestfallen95 ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21735 and Deleted member 24278

I was 17, listening to hard rock music, working out, right before one of the best periods of my life came along, literally 12 days before

I was 17, listening to hard rock music, working out, right before one of the best periods of my life came along, literally 12 days before
why was it so good

wish i could go back to 2019 (late)

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
why was it so good
It was just maginal, me and three other friends smoking weed, taking the bus to a different city next to ours, chilling, listening to Sunflower by Post Malone

It was just maginal, me and three other friends smoking weed, taking the bus to a different city next to ours, chilling, listening to Sunflower by Post Malone
what happened