my oneitis didnt even want to text with me after she met me in person

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
imagine how repulsed she was by me that she didnt want contact in any form. but tbh, kinda hard for her to do so when she had like 1000 other matches in rotation. she didnt stay on tinder that long after me anyway since her profile was dead a few weeks later. any guy she met after me was a chad by comparison. brootal.

• JFL
Reactions: Mog3D, GabachoCopium and N1666
My old oneitis ignored me in person, would always take hours to respond to my messages

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
this man lives a very tragic existence

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull, InnerVoid and Klasik01
I don't ever approach girls out of my league anymore, in most cases it's a waste of time. SMV rules, if you aren't socially perceived as a valuable man you cannot make it up by a personality. And personality also means having topics to talk, so if your life is boring as hell there's no topics to talk with a woman. Over man

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
My old oneitis ignored me in person, would always take hours to respond to my messages
yeah my hs crush used to do that.

nd personality also means having topics to talk, so if your life is boring as hell there's no topics to talk with a woman. Over man
she liked my personality, face was the problem.

she liked my personality, face was the problem.
I already told what you can do to increase your SMV, it's gonna be a hard trip tho. I think you're an oldcel?

I already told what you can do to increase your SMV, it's gonna be a hard trip tho. I think you're an oldcel?
i have done all i could already