My oneitis = Everything

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Fuark. I don't know why am I like this. I can't fall out of love from my ex since the day I've seen her. All my attraction literally only goes out towards her. I can't find anyone else beautiful since 4 years. I see her as the prettiest on planet earth. She hates me alot and doesn't talk to me at all no matter how hard I try to make contact because of alot of fucked up things I've done, but she told her friend not a long ago that she still finds me somewhat cute looking,so I won't give up. Gotta personalitymaxx somehow and make her forgive me. It's taking a long time though,so somehow I have to keep my patience
Untitled

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RAITEIII, Pietrosiek, SHARK and 4 others
I’ve seen women with higher T than OP.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Mousei, Pietrosiek, Deleted member 2846 and 6 others
Just say sorry to her and start crying and be a little bitch and make her have sympathy for you

xd

• +1
Reactions: Bengt and Ritalincel
Pics or gtfo

@Mathafack kys

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
Just say sorry to her and start crying and be a little bitch and make her have sympathy for you
Thats what I am doing since the day she stopped talking to me lol (4-5 months). I am crying to her everyday, but no answer. She called a video of me cute though that her friend sent her some days ago

• Woah
Reactions: Zygos4Life
u must have attachment issues

A women will never love you the same way you do for her. They are genetically designed to be with the best male they can get and always aim to upgrade; they are never "attached" to one specific mate like we are to them. Once you accept this as a part of life, you will shut out all your "feelings" for any one particular woman, because it will never mean anything. Don't resent them for this because it is how they are made; the same way a crocodile was made to tear apart that gazelle that you see on the Nature shows. Accept it as a part of life and move on; moping about this will only hurt you/waste your time

• +1
Reactions: Mousei