My oneitis finally graduated (with pics), GTFIH

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
"Finally free from the incels here":

Free the nipple:

And apparently she is a lesbian now:

Part of me is happy because she is alive and well and at least didnt lie to me about her goals. But most of me is dying because all this time, she was literally a few blocks away, getting pumped and dumped by chads and slaying through her classes. Seriously, HOW DID SHE PASS 30 CLASSES IN 1 YEAR??? This bitch is unstoppable, i thought she had dropped out, i legit bought that she had a mental breakdown yet she succeeded.

Not only that, but now that she got her degree she will move out to a bigger city to do her post grad. Bigger city=more chads to fuck with, brutal. I was hoping she would be married with a kid by now, but nope, still riding the cock carousel at 26. Because she is a woman, her life with be a cakewalk from now and on. Post graduate programs are mostly run by thristy men so she will efortlesly get through with her looks alone.

She will also effortlesly get a job too, making more money than me without breaking a sweat. She won and i lost, its not fair. My only cope was that she had dropped out and would resort to doing manual labor (which she hated) to survive. She on her path to success now, its so over.

And its even worse when you realize i was just a stepping stone for her success. Come to think about it, what gives a bigger confidence to a girl? being pumped and dumped by chad or ghosting some incel that is more capable than she is? Obviously the second. She literally cannot lose, meanwhile i have trouble doing basic things like sleeping at this point. Cant believed i got KOed by a girl, again.

@emo
@MoggerGaston
@ConfusedBolivian
@the BULL
@Primalsplit
@Sprinkles
@St.TikTokcel
@Nick.Harte
@Stunna
@Luffymaxxing
@Clown Show

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster, emo, boxface34 and 20 others
she didn't win, you let her win.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Apparition
no wonder she left you

listen to yourself.

you have no ambitions of your own, where's your goals, your drive?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, try2beme and Nick.Harte
redditor copes. she never even left me lol
ghosting, same shit faggot

being heartbroken is fine if you are still succeeding on your goals. but incel status no.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster and Apparition
the moment i met her was the moment i was already doomed
being heartbroken is fine if you are still succeeding on your goals.

but incel status no.

a man derives happiness from accomplishing goals. and by accomplishing goals, you reach your purpose. and when you are doing all this, your self confidence goes up. all of this makes you more attractive, so you dont get ghosted

im not saying to forget her instantly, but this incel status shit has to go. get to work on your future at least

Brutally over for u

• +1
she would be very happy if she knows shes posted here

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, HarshBDSMmaster, the BULL and 2 others
being heartbroken is fine if you are still succeeding on your goals.
i suceed but only because im psychotic about her. i cant do anything otherwise. resetnment is life fuel

a man derives happiness from accomplishing goals. and by accomplishing goals, you reach your purpose. and when you are doing all this, your self confidence goes up. all of this makes you more attractive, so you dont get ghosted

im not saying to forget her instantly, but this incel status shit has to go. get to work on your future at least
i have been working on my future all this time but it wasnt enough. espcially when she wins with 0 baggage

this post is so fucking depressing man.....:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
she would be very happy if she knows shes posted here
wouldnt be surprised actually. i also suspect she was reading my tinder messages and got a huge ego boost knowing how much i like her

this post is so fucking depressing man.....:feelswhy::feelswhy:
depressing on literally every level as a matter of fact. imagine being ghosted by a girl, then she succeeds in her goals while also living her hedonistic lifestyle with an electron on her remembering you

No way you allowed that to happen to yourself
Get rid of her

• So Sad
No way you allowed that to happen to yourself
Get rid of her
i thought i was winning. maybe she thougth of me as an ugly subhuman but at least i was more succeful. nope, she mogged me there too

i thought i was winning. maybe she thougth of me as an ugly subhuman but at least i was more succeful. nope, she mogged me there too
There's no point competing with a woman
Even if she failed, she would have another cuck waiting to take care of her
We don't win in this game

Why did you delete 2 times though?

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition and ayusshhhh
"Finally free from the incels here":

View attachment 3061834

Free the nipple:

View attachment 3061837

And apparently she is a lesbian now:

View attachment 3061838

Part of me is happy because she is alive and well and at least didnt lie to me about her goals. But most of me is dying because all this time, she was literally a few blocks away, getting pumped and dumped by chads and slaying through her classes. Seriously, HOW DID SHE PASS 30 CLASSES IN 1 YEAR??? This bitch is unstoppable, i thought she had dropped out, i legit bought that she had a mental breakdown yet she succeeded.

Not only that, but now that she got her degree she will move out to a bigger city to do her post grad. Bigger city=more chads to fuck with, brutal. I was hoping she would be married with a kid by now, but nope, still riding the cock carousel at 26. Because she is a woman, her life with be a cakewalk from now and on. Post graduate programs are mostly run by thristy men so she will efortlesly get through with her looks alone.

She will also effortlesly get a job too, making more money than me without breaking a sweat. She won and i lost, its not fair. My only cope was that she had dropped out and would resort to doing manual labor (which she hated) to survive. She on her path to success now, its so over.

And its even worse when you realize i was just a stepping stone for her success. Come to think about it, what gives a bigger confidence to a girl? being pumped and dumped by chad or ghosting some incel that is more capable than she is? Obviously the second. She literally cannot lose, meanwhile i have trouble doing basic things like sleeping at this point. Cant believed i got KOed by a girl, again.

@emo
@MoggerGaston
@ConfusedBolivian
@the BULL
@Primalsplit
@Sprinkles
@St.TikTokcel
@Nick.Harte
@Stunna
@Luffymaxxing
@Clown Show
get cucked by a male wannabe female oneitiscel

• So Sad
Dude you need to set your priorities straight and forget about this 304 hoe.
she is literally the only good looking girl around my age thats not married with kids

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR
Loser

• So Sad
"My only cope was that she had dropped out and would resort to doing manual labor (which she hated) to survive. She on her path to success now, its so over."

She rejected you at first sight (romantically and sexually), why did you still hope to get into a relationship with her? A woman decides within a few seconds whether she’s attracted to a man or not, it happens naturally and if it didn’t happen after the fucking 10 times you met "as friends“, it will never happen. This woman will never think of you sexually, she will never like you for anything more than as a "bro“ or a buddy. If you were just a little bit smart and had any self esteem you would just move on (which you kinda did, since you had other dates), but mentally you’re still waiting for her, even though she’s already GONE and probably not even wasting a single thought about you while you’re crying yourself to sleep for her like an abused puppy. I hope you’re aware that your behavior isn’t normal, it’s a sign of mental illness and you should know that.

Then go for younger girls bozo
i actually did but they are completely retarded and insufferable ngl. going out with a girl in her early 20s isnt a date, its babysitting

• Hmm...
Reactions: LancasteR
greeks : we don't look pujabi

also greeks :

• +1
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster
What exactly do you want should happen than?
i would like it if she found a tall good looking guy thats a PhD student and plays a billion notes on bass so basically me but better. but this doesnt exist so she will just keep getting pumped and dumped by chads and tyrones

i would like it if she found a tall good looking guy thats a PhD student and plays a billion notes on bass so basically me but better. but this doesnt exist so she will just keep getting pumped and dumped by chads and tyrones
You sound like a cuck man
Why do you act like this when she's the one that left you

She rejected you at first sight (romantically and sexually), why did you still hope to get into a relationship with her?
i didnt but i hoped i would at least mog her in some aspects

woman will never think of you sexually, she will never like you for anything more than as a "bro“ or a buddy.
she didnt even like me as that and judging from the fact that she didnt have any guys in her pics, the bar is too high for that too

ut mentally you’re still waiting for her, even though she’s already GONE and probably not even wasting a single thought about you while you’re crying yourself to sleep for her like an abused puppy. I hope you’re aware that your behavior isn’t normal, it’s a sign of mental illness and you should know that.
literally 0 regrets about it. if i was normal i wouldnt be alive. she liked my personality while every else says im weird so if i wasnt sub average it would have worked out.

I see that this Indian has been reincarnated again

• JFL
she liked my personality while every else says im weird
You just fell in love with the first woman who didn’t hate you at first sight, how sad is that ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
You just fell in love with the first woman who didn’t hate you at first sight, how sad is that ngl.
she hated me on first sight but liked me as a person. she didnt find me weird just ugly and repulsive. meanwhile everyone else finds me both ugly and weird.