My oneitis had a crush on me and I didn't make a move

MongolTurk

MongolTurk

6’1cel
I've been thinking about this for the past few months, and I used to think I was coping. But I most definitely overheard my oneitis in class say she had a crush on me because I was "tall and kinda built" and one of her friends said I was conventionally attractive but not. They spoke about me pretty frequently, and every time I thought I was coping and pretended like I didn't hear anything.

She would ask her friends "is that someone you could see me with?" and they would say yes and I would just pretend like that never happened. She thought of me as a good partner, someone she could spend the rest of her life with and succeed with, and I knew this and didn't do anything. I've even been doing drugs recently so I'm thrusting myself out of meeting the criteria. I also stopped lifting so I'm throwing away one of the only reasons she liked me.

Is there any recovering from this, I still have classes with her for another 2ish months. Since she has liked me before, is it possible for her to like me again. Can I put on enough muscle in 1 month to get her to be physically attracted to me once more. Should I actually commit to quitting heroin or is there no point?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Numb, socialcel, kebab and 10 others
are you incel?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57122
is this therapy.org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz, MongolTurk and Deleted member 57122
same scenario tbh but i fucked it up by listening to pua bullshit

• +1
Reactions: X D, TechnoBoss, MongolTurk and 1 other person
nigga why did u stop lifting and you should've just asked her out she obviously wanted ur dick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, MongolTurk and edgemaxx
Congratulations, heres your medal bitch ass nigga
video game winner GIF by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Floyd, lunin7 and 4 others
i'm celibate, whether it's voluntary or not idk
if women are saying you are tall and built and kind of conventionally attractive, why do you care about a singular woman jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: MongolTurk
Should I actually commit to quitting heroin or is there no point?
normally id say no but with the context you provided, i would say yeah u should quit heroin bro

• JFL
my oneitis would make fun of my bones to her friends when she figured out that i liked her

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit and MongolTurk
You must be one of the few volcels here.
I only had this problem when I was 15 (guy with social anxiety) and never talked to my oneitis who wasn't interested in knowing me.
Nowadays I get rejected but you had the opportunity to escape being virgin and miserable with the one you liked and not many of us had that opportunity.
Looksmaxx and then ask her out dumb fella.

Last edited:
  • +1
nigga all these signs all you had to do was act a little narcy a little fuckboy and a little sweet to hit

• So Sad
kys bragging ass faggot.Fucking

• +1
Reactions: EggKing
Tiktok kids, thia forum is a shithole

• So Sad
Reactions: EuroAscendCoper
Tallfag bragger, now she's getting creampied by 5'8 bvll

Tallfag bragger, now she's getting creampied by 5'8 bvll
I'm not bragging, I lost.

I'm a heroin addict with nothing going for me, I gave up everything, career, family, friends because I thought there was no hope of me ever being with her.

God you're fucking dumb.

• Woah
Shoot yourself.

• WTF
Literally happened to me jfl, can’t cope with regret tho you just have to accept it and make the best of it, be grateful for what you have even if you feel like you missed out on a opportunity. Nobody’s life is perfect dude. And also yeah don’t do drugs and you should lift.

• +1
I've been thinking about this for the past few months, and I used to think I was coping. But I most definitely overheard my oneitis in class say she had a crush on me because I was "tall and kinda built" and one of her friends said I was conventionally attractive but not. They spoke about me pretty frequently, and every time I thought I was coping and pretended like I didn't hear anything.

She would ask her friends "is that someone you could see me with?" and they would say yes and I would just pretend like that never happened. She thought of me as a good partner, someone she could spend the rest of her life with and succeed with, and I knew this and didn't do anything. I've even been doing drugs recently so I'm thrusting myself out of meeting the criteria. I also stopped lifting so I'm throwing away one of the only reasons she liked me.

Is there any recovering from this, I still have classes with her for another 2ish months. Since she has liked me before, is it possible for her to like me again. Can I put on enough muscle in 1 month to get her to be physically attracted to me once more. Should I actually commit to quitting heroin or is there no point?
Same years ago, she stayed a virgin until 20. Over

• +1