Rage My oneitis has around 20-30 loyal orbiters

badromance

badromance

Banned
These low t subhumans orbit her and have raised her ego too much.I quitted 1 month ago,i can't belive i cucked myself so much.NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(.Hate my parents,they are the only reason im posting here,if i ever ascend im ditching them both.Either that or i kill myself,can't fucking cope,it's so hard.:feelsbadman::feelsrope:

badromance

badromance

Banned
Mine is trashy but she does. She cuts off males that she doesn't have sexual interest in.
mine acts nice but is a hateful loser bitch jfl she treated lower value males like trash,but she got pushed and treated like a child from the other high value normies.I can't belive how much i fucked up my life,it just not natural.] jfl..

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
mine acts nice but is a hateful loser bitch jfl she treated lower value males like trash,but she got pushed and treated like a child from the other high value normies.I can't belive how much i fucked up my life,it just not natural.] jfl..

Man, these bitches have ruined us. We know that we shouldn't like them, yet for some reason, we are addited to them

treedude

treedude

Grand Wizard
These low t subhumans orbit her and have raised her ego too much.I quitted 1 month ago,i can't belive i cucked myself so much.NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(.Hate my parents,they are the only reason im posting here,if i ever ascend im ditching them both.Either that or i kill myself,can't fucking cope,it's so hard.:feelsbadman::feelsrope:
That means your a cuck now op
Cuck: noun: a person with an unfaithful partner
The reason why you don't compliment women is because it raises their egos.

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
They all have dozens of orbiters, they choose the best one to fuck, you have to become the best.