My oneitis has around 20-30 loyal orbiters

badromance

badromance

Banned
These low t subhumans orbit her and have raised her ego too much.I quitted 1 month ago,i can't belive i cucked myself so much.NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(.Hate my parents,they are the only reason im posting here,if i ever ascend im ditching them both.Either that or i kill myself,can't fucking cope,it's so hard.:feelsbadman::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
the woods in ogremaxing just go

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
My oneities has no orbitters, only fuck buddies

• +1
mine is too trashy and underdeveloped to have fuck buddies

Mine is trashy but she does. She cuts off males that she doesn't have sexual interest in.

• +1
Mine is trashy but she does. She cuts off males that she doesn't have sexual interest in.
mine acts nice but is a hateful loser bitch jfl she treated lower value males like trash,but she got pushed and treated like a child from the other high value normies.I can't belive how much i fucked up my life,it just not natural.] jfl..

• +1
mine acts nice but is a hateful loser bitch jfl she treated lower value males like trash,but she got pushed and treated like a child from the other high value normies.I can't belive how much i fucked up my life,it just not natural.] jfl..

Man, these bitches have ruined us. We know that we shouldn't like them, yet for some reason, we are addited to them

• +1
Man, these bitches have ruined us. We know that we shouldn't like them, yet for some reason, we are addited to them
idk what is this,i feel like my life is a prank,i just can't belive this shit

• +1
idk what is this,i feel like my life is a prank,i just can't belive this shit

Me neither bro, me neither. Imagine meeting a girl, beign repulsed by her, then 2 years later, you fall for her like an idiot and get stuck on her for years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
These low t subhumans orbit her and have raised her ego too much.I quitted 1 month ago,i can't belive i cucked myself so much.NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(.Hate my parents,they are the only reason im posting here,if i ever ascend im ditching them both.Either that or i kill myself,can't fucking cope,it's so hard.:feelsbadman::feelsrope:
That means your a cuck now op
Cuck: noun: a person with an unfaithful partner
The reason why you don't compliment women is because it raises their egos.

• +1
They all have dozens of orbiters, they choose the best one to fuck, you have to become the best.

• +1