My oneitis is dead to me

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
she aint the same person anymore. she aint edgy and witty like she used to, if that was her real self to begin with (probably not).

she realized she can suceed in life easier by capitalizing on her beauty instead of her brains and seems to enjoy it.

she doesnt even remember me anyway so no point in remembering a person who practically doesnt exist anymore.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jattlife, primqwe and h111
@shia.jihadist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shia.jihadist and Apparition
Relaxing Glass Of Wine GIF by OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
she doesnt even remember me anyway so no point in remembering a person who practically doesnt exist anymore.
the point of the post is that she did that to you

You're doing it back, to cope fella :forcedsmile:

• So Sad
Reactions: primqwe

Do you know anyone here who is suffering over a girl more than he is?

yeah but she aint the same person anymore anyway. it was her personality that meant something to me and its not there anymore. her big ass didnt mean much to me, totally not

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Do you know anyone here who is suffering over a girl more than he is?
actually suffering over her is a cope. the reality is that she was acting as a replacement for my old oneitis who i was more connected to

I'm so fucking fed up. how many Oneitis you have, I'm completely confused. i only know Greek stacy. give them some names for reference, you're talking about them all the same

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Finally you understood all women are the same at the eyes of incels because they treat us always the same but with Chads it doesn't happen, when the guy they like likes them back is where she actually shows her genuine flirty, kind and funny side. That treatment is something we would never get.

• +1
Reactions: Apparition
I'm so fucking fed up. how many Oneitis you have, I'm completely confused. i only know Greek stacy. give them some names for reference, you're talking about them all the same
2 girls ig

me being the sigma that i am even i had a oneitis recently, but shes famous and lives in murica. anyway i think i might be snapping out of it.

• Woah
she aint the same person anymore. she aint edgy and witty like she used to, if that was her real self to begin with (probably not).

she realized she can suceed in life easier by capitalizing on her beauty instead of her brains and seems to enjoy it.

clearly she isn't dead to you as you wouldnt be making the 500th post about her if she was

• So Sad