My oneitis made me so complete

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
The day after we agreed to have sex I was so elevated. I wasn't happy, I felt a sense of completion, like I had goten a missing piece of my soul. I felt like a boss, nothing could touch me. I didn't give a fuck about chad having threesomes, I didn't care about 16 yo having sex, I had all I needed as a male at that point. I felt ascended.

I remember the night before, she asked me how long we will have the house for ourselves I told her "5 hours", and she said "great, we can try everything then". Then she told me "We will get high af on Thursday" and I thought she was into it.

Then, I wake up next day, and for first time in years, I was devoid of any sort of negativity. I walked my dog and I was so proud and cool cause next day, I would be going to the next level as a male. My mother was so happy when I told her I was gonna bring a girl over, she even offered to clean my room.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Its ogre for ur mom

• +1
Just ask someone to catfish her on Facebook.
:lul::forcedsmile::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
But did you fuck though
But did you fuck though

• +1
  • +1
She was so happy man.

She doesn't have a fb or any social media for that matter

Would I make 100 posts about her if I had fucked her? If I had sex with her I would never browse any forum ever
So why didn't you fuck

• +1
Cause the called during the night of that day and told me "Let's leave it for tommorow, I don't feel like it"
what the fuck. why do females think like that. literally just go with their emotions. so unpredictable and chaotic

• +1
what the fuck. why do females think like that. literally just go with their emotions. so unpredictable and chaotic

And how exactly should she think? If she had second thoughts, shouldn't she say so?

• +1
And how exactly should she think? If she had second thoughts, shouldn't she say so?
But why would she have second thoughts? she had already made it clear that she was willing to FUCK i.e give her body to you. clearly there was sexual attraction. So why would she then suddenly "not feel like it". it doesn't make sense, you don't agree to something as significant as sex and then suddenly experience second thoughts, the decision should have already been made

• +1
she had already made it clear that she was willing to FUCK i.e give her body to you. clearly there was sexual attraction.

Maybe she faked? Maybe she was leading me on? Even if I had brought her home on the same night, I can easily see her dumping me when I would try to undress her.

So why would she then suddenly "not feel like it". it doesn't make sense, you don't agree to something as significant as sex and then suddenly experience second thoughts, the decision should have already been made

Look, I understand your arguement, because I thought the same. But she is a human with a will of her own, it's not a crime to change her mind.

• +1
Maybe she faked? Maybe she was leading me on? Even if I had brought her home on the same night, I can easily see her dumping me when I would try to undress her.

Look, I understand your arguement, because I thought the same. But she is a human with a will of her own, it's not a crime to change her mind.
Redpillers are correct when they say that you should never inform a woman of your sexual intentions, rather just escalate and let it happen spontaneously, maybe what you did killed the sexual attraction at the last moment

• +1
Redpillers are correct when they say that you should never inform a woman of your sexual intentions, rather just escalate and let it happen spontaneously, maybe what you did killed the sexual attraction at the last moment

Redpillers are ful of shit. We were 21 year old and we lived with our parents ffs. She knew I had to have the house for myself to have sex.

And yeah, I admit I kinda panicked a bit. She told me she was taking a break from bois and I just into casual sex. But after we agreed to that, she said "we will still go out after that, right?" so I assumed I got the FWB pack.

• +1