My oneitis may actually not be that good looking

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit

I just realized she has piercings on her nose and philtrum which are her biggest failos. remove those and she loses a psl point. she also striaghtens her hair which means she doesnt like her regural type which means she is insecure. basically, a female looksmaxxer. unfortunately, piercings only work for girls so if you got a big ass nose, its over.

despite that she wouldnt touch me even if i was the last guy on the planet but then again, no girl would anyway so it doesnt mean much.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, UrGirlsMcm, deadstock and 1 other person
That thing there is subhuman is this just an example or actually her?

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
She is ugly
But I would hit tho:feelswat:

• Woah
Reactions: Apparition
View attachment 3062504

I just realized she has piercings on her nose and philtrum which are her biggest failos. remove those and she loses a psl point. she also striaghtens her hair which means she doesnt like her regural type which means she is insecure. basically, a female looksmaxxer. unfortunately, piercings only work for girls so if you got a big ass nose, its over.

despite that she wouldnt touch me even if i was the last guy on the planet but then again, no girl would anyway so it doesnt mean much.
Crestfallen?

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
she is a self hating ethnic so she doesnt realize that her regural wavy hair looks better on her
Nothing looks better on her I can't believe you could find that attractive at all tbh lad

1/10 in my honest opinion

niggas oneitis is some indian mother of two

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
View attachment 3062504

I said similar to my therapist and she said it's good I'm getting over shit, but then she said I suspect you are just saying that so we don't need to see each other any more.

Srs though if u do feel that way, I'm happy af for u, cos it means u r legit dealing with ur shit, but if u don't really feel that stop coping.

Have u asked ur friends or family or therapist what they think of the girls who r actually into u? And how they compare to oneitis?

We now share a oneitis bhai. What's her name
she is just some girl i met off tinder last year. she gonna move out to a bigger city now to fuck with more chads

• +1
Reactions: tnoahitsover
i still fap to her lol
Very normal bhai, don't overthink it.
no girls are into me actually
U prob feel this way, but it's not true, I used to think that when I was at rock bottom and locked up 9 hours a day doped up on pills, but it's not true. It's just foids from a totally different demographic will be crazy into you. If ur youngcel, prob milfs are into u, if ur oldcel, prob uni students are into u

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: irkkedmulatto and Apparition
she looks like the ugly version of that girl from the cider house rules

740full-the-cider-house-rules-screenshot.jpg