!!!!!!My Oneitis Replied to my insta DM!!!!!!

Is it more over when girls one word reply quickly or take an hour to give a good reply?
i would say the second is a better sign; but the best is when she replies to yours very quickly and with good replies

always remember that she’s texting like 50 guys so you should be the one sending late replies, try to escalate it from texting into meeting within the first few days if texting

i normally reply quickly for 5 min and then ignore for 2-6 hours ( i’m much more busy nowadays)

• +1
Reactions: some1h0peless, Strafe and Deleted member 6723
Cope
I am honest af
No
15623978 5354 4470 92AE 97EBC1B592A6

• Woah
Reactions: Strafe
You are a bluepiller normalfaggot.
Kill yourself.
btw this thread is supposed to be satire, jfl if u actually think in reality that she's interested or down to fuck

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
i would say the second is a better sign; but the best is when she replies to yours very quickly and with good replies

always remember that she’s texting like 50 guys so you should be the one sending late replies, try to escalate it from texting into meeting within the first few days if texting

i normally reply quickly for 5 min and then ignore for 2-6 hours ( i’m much more busy nowadays)
what surprised me the most is that she replied pretty quickly

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 6723
what surprised me the most is that she replied pretty quickly
bro a question mark means she doesn’t find you attractive if she can already see your face

however if she can’t see your face then it’s not over yet, i’d send a selfie or put your insta on public and then say something a bit witty

you have to remember women get messages 24/7 so she’s probably sick of subhumans messaging her

• JFL
bro a question mark means she doesn’t find you attractive if she can already see your face

however if she can’t see your face then it’s not over yet, i’d send a selfie or put your insta on public and then say something a bit witty

you have to remember women get messages 24/7 so she’s probably sick of subhumans messaging her
i was using this profile picture when i texted her
Screenshot 2020 09 22 at 135411
it seemed to have worked pretty well cuz she doesn't accept request often and she accepted mine

i was using this profile picture when i texted her View attachment 685854it seemed to have worked pretty well cuz she doesn't accept request often and she accepted mine
sorry bro you’re not very nt

wtf sort of pic is a side profile doing on your instagram

your front looks like it would be better than the side, IMO delete that aspie shit and upload a slightly frauded frontal pic and cut your hair before you do that.

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3

your front looks like it would be better than the side, IMO delete that aspie shit and upload a slightly frauded frontal pic and cut your hair before you do that.
trust me man this side profile got me accepted into a stacy's private account i used to go to skl with + my front is shit i have to fraud a lot to actually look good

• +1

I also got this girls snap through insta with the same side profile pic
Screenshot 2020 09 22 at 140825

you need to sort out your hair and these are some bad angles
pm me then and i'll send u pics of me rn so u could review and share thoughts

Give jer insta

Mirin the high t and low inhib, you got this

• Love it
Reactions: some1h0peless
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and some1h0peless
Unless you're an 8/10 this bitch ain't your oneitis.

• So Sad
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget and some1h0peless
I wish my oneitis didnt make her profile private after I messaged her :(
I hate when that shit happens bro, sometimes i get too scared to follow cuz she might block and the the next thing i know is she goes private and i regret it

• So Sad
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget

Yeah right bro, look at the girl, I've been reject by bitches far uglier than that and I'm 5/10 and white. KYS if you think OP as any chance of even meeting the bitch.

Yeah right bro, look at the girl, I've been reject by bitches far uglier than that and I'm 5/10 and white. KYS if you think OP as any chance of even meeting the bitch.
Fuck chances man, i have to make it happen i don't even care if i'm a 3/10 if i can get to take a picture showing that i met her i'll post it here. While i don't get to fuck her cuz that's impossible at least imma try and make myself visible at that moment

btw this thread is supposed to be satire, jfl if u actually think in reality that she's interested or down to fuck
I'm also joking you Cuck. You are too lowIQ to understand my sense of humor. Kill yourself faggot.

Fuck chances man, i have to make it happen i don't even care if i'm a 3/10 if i can get to take a picture showing that i met her i'll post it here. While i don't get to fuck her cuz that's impossible at least imma try and make myself visible at that moment
you can try. But be real with yourself, you rate yourself as a 3/10, bellow that is deformed level, you are lucky she even responded.
work your ass off, it's the only option.

• +1
you can try. But be real with yourself, you rate yourself as a 3/10, bellow that is deformed level, you are lucky she even responded.
work your ass off, it's the only option.
I gotta do what i gotta do to ascend, thanks for the tip man i'm already motivated enough to start hustling now i gotta leave this site and make sure i'm looking my best

• Love it
Reactions: Timelessbrah
This is one of the most unexpected shit that has ever happened to me holy fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View attachment 685737
Girl:
View attachment 685745
Fattest dopamine rush holy shit!!!!!!!!

Imma get a haircut, take a shower and approach wish me luck boyos

😂😂😂

She looks like a egotistical bitch. Cheap, rowdy and ready to go. Now you just have to catch her drunk and lonely. Start stalkin', boyo.

• +1
She's someone you know private or what?

😂😂😂

She looks like a egotistical bitch. Cheap, rowdy and ready to go. Now you just have to catch her drunk and lonely. Start stalkin', boyo.
My guy u can see right through it respect!!! :love: That's my plan and i gotta figure some stuff out so it all goes to plan and hopefully she can catch me laid up with her in the morning

My guy u can see right through it respect!!! :love: That's my plan and i gotta figure some stuff out so it all goes to plan and hopefully she can catch me laid up with her in the morning

All you need is a bat, big bag and a bottle of Rohypnol. And patience. This is gonna work!

• Love it
her sons will be low trust gigachads. Mirin OP

• +1
Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
She's 7.9256 psl and also looks virgin, petite and innocent

• JFL
Reactions: Diremeyer
How do you know her? She is insanely fine tbh.

HOLY SHIT SHES FUCKING HOT. ANGELIC FACE. GIMME HER @ RIGHT NOW

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
So what are you going to type next? :chad:"!" ?