My oneitis said that if I had approached her early in college, when she was still a virgin, she would have fucked me because she was desperate

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
So according to her, a guy, who had been brutally rejected by a girl in HS, should, now that they are in college, without any signs of attraction, go and talk to said girl on the bus in front of everyone and risk whatever dignity he has. Or maybe, the guy should magically read her mind and learn that she wants to be approached.

I call BS on this one and she just said it to perplex me. There is no way she wanted that to happen. I know that she was shy and awkward but I'm pretty sure she would have tried to reach out to me if she liked me. Mental gymnastics at their finest.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Deleted member 6401
>Gets rejected once, is afraid to try again
>Expects women to approach him, even though he says he's ugly
>Doesn't think he's a mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
>Gets rejected once, is afraid to try again
>Expects women to approach him, even though he says he's ugly
>Doesn't think he's a mentalcel

Dude, I had asked her out three times, she had said 'no' eveyr time and the last time she told me to stop calling her.

So, according, to you and her, after 1 year, without any signs of attracion from her, I should have approahced her cause her standards would have dropped. How the fuck should I know that? She didn't give me a vibe any different than she did in HS.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
It’s so over