My oneitis was coping so hard

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
The last time we met, she claimed that she "cut off her first really badly" because she didn't like him and he was just pressuring her into the relationship. But, another time she told me that her first left her because he had to do his military service and that he was the closest she had to a bf.

And of course, she was all about being a proud slut and 'Muh I love ONS with strangers', 'Muh I never had a bf, 'Muh fuck buddies'. All copes boyos. She was bitter that her first left her and she started slutting around to compensate, desperately trying to relive that high he gave her.

JBF is the most legit theory ever. They never get over him. I wouldn't be surprised if she with him right now or if he marries him in the end.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 6401
R.I.P
I regret to inform you that the user called "blackopstruecel" has passed away. I was one of his close and trusted friends and he asked me to tell you this depressing information. He did not want his identity disclosed, so I will refer to him as "Blackopscel". Blackopscel had been battling leukemia for a long time prior to his death. After a long fight with leukemia, he had gone into remission from his leukemia. We thought this was for good, but recently symptoms were prevalent and it was revealed that his leukemia had reappeared. His body was weak after fighting leukemia prior to this, and we were told that he wasn't going to survive. To spare him the suffering, his family made the brave choice to take him off life support. We are all in deep mourning, and as a request from him, his account will be disabled in the following days.
Rest in peace. Your good friend, Disabledcel.

Images   2020 05 21T195229946

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 6475