My oneitis was the only girl that kinda supported me

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
she told me to never give up and keept trying because according to her, i was more worthy of a PhD than a lot of teachers she knew of. Ofc, she never bothered asking me how im doing after we met, we never had any contact after that ever again.

The girls that came after her didnt even have the decency to pretend to care about me before ghosting me. One girl, who was like 3psl at most, even told that i would fail and not a single good thing came out of her mouth. Other girls didnt even know what a PhD is despite being in med school lol.

And to this day, i still havent met a girl who understands me as much as she did. Guess the better a girl looks, the better she is as a person in general. Too bad i was a couple of psl points away from fucking her and it seems those couple of points is the small small margin that will forever prevent me from having a happy life in general.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: noodlelover, greycel, mvp2v1 and 1 other person
No girl has ever supported me

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
dnr

• +1
My story is similar :feelscry:

• So Sad
  • Woah
5 years later, I still think of my oneitis daily. She probably forgot about me as soon as things ended between us. Yet I’m still tortured by the memory. I wonder how many times I’ve been rotting or crying at home while she’s getting railed by her new bfs.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: noodlelover and InnerVoid
She probably forgot about me as soon as things ended between us. Yet I’m still tortured by the memory. I wonder how many times I’ve been rotting or crying at home while she’s getting railed by her new bfs.
i think mine may have dropped out of college just to be chad's exclusive cum dumpster :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: noodlelover and RoyaleWithCheese