My oneitis went to the beach today !

MewMaxxing

MewMaxxing

Mog or be mogged
It is over 100 degrees where I live and she is at the beach JFL. She is doing looksMINS going outside in the sun while I am staying inside and doing looksMAXXING. My plan to age better than her is coming along nicely. I will win in the end :lul: over for her collagen.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ironjacket, Deleted member 20327, Deleted member 9801 and 6 others
just have virtual mog battles w oneitis and post about it on incel forum theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15370, Deleted member 20327, Kristin and 4 others
just have virtual mog battles w oneitis and post about it on incel forum theory
I want to do a mog battle with her on this forum but I am afraid we will both get doxxed. I sometimes compare her pics to mine side by side on my phone to do mog battles. I have such good brows and long eyelashes I mog her with fakeup on

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I want to do a mog battle with her on this forum but I am afraid we will both get doxxed. I sometimes compare her pics to mine side by side on my phone to do mog battles. I have such good brows and long eyelashes I mog her with fakeup on
Scribble on the pics and it'll be tougher to reverse image search them.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MewMaxxing
My oneitis goes to beach too, but she has elite celebrity skin care routine so all good.

Just gets the tan and glow and hot bikini game so all good

My oneitis goes to beach too, but she has elite celebrity skin care routine so all good.

Just gets the tan and glow and hot bikini game so all good
Idk my oneitis is 25 so it could be catching up to her soon

Idk my oneitis is 25 so it could be catching up to her soon
Lol my oneitis is 30 bhai , but yeah foids gotta be careful, it's all about diet and routine. Mine is a noodlewhore and they eat loads of collagen from pork, chicken, etc so ahe better than jbw foids

This is why the foids in uk now use that aussie Bali Body fake tan (which is like £30 a bottle) and use tanning oil and shit, cos they need little bit of sun, but rather use fake tan, or the oil to get 30 mins worth of sun effect, in only 5 mins in sun.

• +1
Reactions: MewMaxxing
Lol my oneitis is 30 bhai
sick keeping up with the kardashians GIF

ur disturbed ad oneitis is for virgins

Lol my oneitis is 30 bhai , but yeah foids gotta be careful, it's all about diet and routine. Mine is a noodlewhore and they eat loads of collagen from pork, chicken, etc so ahe better than jbw foids

This is why the foids in uk now use that aussie Bali Body fake tan (which is like £30 a bottle) and use tanning oil and shit, cos they need little bit of sun, but rather use fake tan, or the oil to get 30 mins worth of sun effect, in only 5 mins in sun.
Bhai tbh im coping bad. My Oneitis is 25 and consumes every ounce of thought I have around girls. I’m unironically obsessed with her. I have dreams abt her as cycled as it sounds. How long does it take to go away ??? I want to go back to the abundance mentality

Bhai tbh im coping bad. My Oneitis is 25 and consumes every ounce of thought I have around girls. I’m unironically obsessed with her. I have dreams abt her as cycled as it sounds. How long does it take to go away ??? I want to go back to the abundance mentality
Abundance mentality is super important, but I haven't figured out a way to get back to it bhau

She’s going out for breeding parties while you rot away “looksmaxxing”

“you can make a mass shooting or commit suicide because it’s over for you”

- Saint Hamudi

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin
Nigga she is lifemaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
Abundance mentality is super important, but I haven't figured out a way to get back to it bhau

I want to go back to the abundance mentality
"Abudance mentallity" jfl, that shit is REAL cope.

You either have a bunch of girls interested in you or you don't. Any man or woman can somewhat accurately judge how much "abudance" you have by looking at your face for 5 seconds.

Not saying this applies to you, but nothing screams socially inept more than someone who is obviously not pulling any girls acting like they're a "prize" to any living, breathing woman.

She’s going out for breeding parties while you rot away “looksmaxxing”

“you can make a mass shooting or commit suicide because it’s over for you”

- Saint Hamudi
She has a bf

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel