My oneitis will never graduate

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
All that stuff she said about careermaxxing and doing a master degree were probably random thoughts she had because she was facing an ugly cuckademic. She would not have said any of that if I was remotely attractive in her eyes.

She had 30 pending classes, classes that she didn’t pass in 8 years yet somehow she would magically do it in a few months. JFL. This is a girl that does like 30 cigarettes in an hour how exactly was she gonna study?

All of that was just an elaborate larp from her side kinda like .org users who talk about getting surgeries and cold approaching. She probably dropped out and went on to live her dream; being chads exclusive cum dumpster. Gotta give it to her though for at least putting up an act other girls don’t even have the capacity to do that.

Do you have any advice on careernaxxing?
I just can't fucking study at all because of my nigger brain my grades are horrible I might fail the year (if it happens I'm dead) I'm still in high school so I think it's not too late yet but it might be

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
Do you have any advice on careernaxxing?
I just can't fucking study at all because of my nigger brain my grades are horrible I might fail the year (if it happens I'm dead) I'm still in high school so I think it's not too late yet but it might be
Only subhumans careermax

Only subhumans careermax
I used to be smart in elementary I was always the best in class my parents believed in me now not anymore

• So Sad
I used to be smart in elementary I was always the best in class my parents believed in me now not anymore
My parents thought I was retarded when I was a kid

It’s over

• +1
She lives in a shithole and eats junk food so not hard to support
Why do you care so much about this girl lol ? You are straight buggin for some trailer trash chick lol

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87
Why do you care so much about this girl lol ? You are straight buggin for some trailer trash chick lol
because she is beautiful and i liked her personality