My oneitis's aunt

just lol at wasting your life thinking about some fucking thot when there are millions just like her
She is one of a kind. Best looks, insane drawing skills with no training, she can cook and she is also fun t be around.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
She is one of a kind. Best looks, insane drawing skills with no training, she can cook and she is also fun t be around.
yeah you described a lot of chicks man. there are a lot of gl girls who can cook and draw and be fun

• +1
yeah you described a lot of chicks man. there are a lot of gl girls who can cook and draw and be fun
No there aren't actually. Most girls suck at cooking, have 0 talents, and incredibly boring and dumb too. I have met countless girls and all of them were shit next to her

• +1
No there aren't actually. Most girls suck at cooking, have 0 talents, and incredibly boring and dumb too. I have met countless girls and all of them were shit next to her
probably cuz the quality of women you've been exposed to is shit tier. if you want trad thots then be catholic just lol

• +1
probably cuz the quality of women you've been exposed to is shit tier. if you want trad thots then be catholic just lol
You are coping hard. She also doesn't have social media and she went to the church.

• +1
You are coping hard. She also doesn't have social media and she went to the church.
i mean you can say i'm coping but i guarantee i have more experience with women than you man.
doesn't matter if she went to church she's still a degenerate slut

• +1
i mean you can say i'm coping but i guarantee i have more experience with women than you man.
doesn't matter if she went to church she's still a degenerate slut
Why is she a degenenerate slut? Because she does what she feels like doing?

• +1
Why is she a degenenerate slut? Because she does what she feels like doing?
if what she feels like doing is sleeping around and being a roastie then yeah

• +1
if what she feels like doing is sleeping around and being a roastie then yeah
This is waht every human being should do. It's our nature

• +1
we are all degenerate animals bro
but we don't have to be. you're falling into the nature is always good/right fallacy (a normie fallacy).

"Oh just because it's natural means it's good!" cancer is natural and it isn't fucking good. same goes for being a degenerate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 283
This is the only pic of her I have:

NI5HcVI.jpg
53-48538-jay-leno-1524686507.png
all jokes aside tho, she hot af. but why tf u got her pics

• +1
but we don't have to be. you're falling into the nature is always good/right fallacy (a normie fallacy).

"Oh just because it's natural means it's good!" cancer is natural and it isn't fucking good. same goes for being a degenerate
Cope. Good and bad are man made terms.
53-48538-jay-leno-1524686507.png
all jokes aside tho, she hot af. but why tf u got her pics

That man looks nothing like her.

And who is hot af?

• +1
she's 5/10 and chinmogs me to the 7th hell
(your oneitis not her aunt)

• +1
Cope. Good and bad are man made terms.
Bullshit humans know right from wrong intrinsically. Notice how you only contest one part of my argument because you don't have any counterarguements

• +1
she's 5/10 and chinmogs me to the 7th hell
(your oneitis not her aunt)
5/10 to you, 11/10 to me. Her bones are so good. That's the ideal facial structure for both men and women tbh tbh
Bullshit humans know right from wrong intrinsically. Notice how you only contest one part of my argument because you don't have any counterarguements

Yes, and most humans know that hypergamy, and sexual freedom are right by default. Women know it, men know it. It's only some incel losers who say that it's not good and shit like that.

Face it, degeneracy is what the majority likes. There is nothing you can do about it.

• +1
It's only some incel losers who say that it's not good and shit like that.

Face it, degeneracy is what the majority likes. There is nothing you can do about it.
dude i get more pussy and mires than most guys my age combined. why the fuck would i care if i can change it or not? the system literally works in my favor, it just happens to be wrong

• +1
dude i get more pussy and mires than most guys my age combined. why the fuck would i care if i can change it or not? the system literally works in my favor, it just happens to be wrong
CHADS OUT

• +1