My online Chinese friend is fucking weird

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
I made friends with this girl from China on this language app, I was interested in the culture of China and whatnot, so we exchanged cultural info. She told me shit about JBWmaxxers too, saying that white dudes would randomly message her asking her to be their bf.

Apparently according to her, the white dudes told her stories about random Chinese women approaching these guys for sex in hotels JFL! I asked her if that was believable, she says she doesn’t think so. But she grew up in a village, so maybe city girls are different. Personally she prefers Chinese men.

We add each other on Instagram and I periodically message her, I air her for like a week because I cba. And I get sent this jfl

C813B093 2DB0 46B7 8047 D5D74C5EA372

This is why I Don’t Fuck with female friends tbh. Why tf are they so needy of attention

• +1
Reactions: koalendo, Solidcoin and Anchor_Ship
She looks nice

你好吗

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Solidcoin, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
Fairy Tales from village story time

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 15004 and FailedNormieManlet
i would beat him just for fun

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
What's that app called? another user here recommended language learning apps for dating before
and are you learning Chinese?

• JFL
What's that app called? another user here recommended language learning apps for dating before
and are you learning Chinese?
No I’m not learning Chinese. I was just interested in the culture and wanted to know what Chinese people are like, most people on that app were super friendly and I actually made the most friends with Chinese, Vietnamese and Filipino people.

It’s called HelloTalk I believe

• +1
Reactions: koalendo
Chinese culture is just eating dogs and cooking noodles

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, ifyouwannabemylover and FailedNormieManlet
Chinese culture is just eating dogs and cooking noodles
No they have a rich history, it’s western propaganda they hate foreigners. Many Chinese would be fine with me so long as I respect their culture and try to fit in.

online Chinese friend is fucking weird​

• +1
why talk to weird randos ethnics online are the weirdest
I mainly speak to East Asian and south East Asian peoples. They enjoy sharing their culture, my friends are 50:50 male and female.

I mainly speak to East Asian and south East Asian peoples. They enjoy sharing their culture, my friends are 50:50 male and female.
Why are you friends with woman ?

• JFL
>Saw title
>Clicked thread
>Friends with this "this girl"
>Clicks off. Kys bragger

• JFL
Fly to her village and give her biggu whitu cocku

• JFL
They’re good texters. If I’m bored and no one is around, I’ll text them and we speak.
Don't be an emotional tampon if they wanted to fuck you would of woman cant be friends

I made friends with this girl from China on this language app, I was interested in the culture of China and whatnot, so we exchanged cultural info. She told me shit about JBWmaxxers too, saying that white dudes would randomly message her asking her to be their bf.

Apparently according to her, the white dudes told her stories about random Chinese women approaching these guys for sex in hotels JFL! I asked her if that was believable, she says she doesn’t think so. But she grew up in a village, so maybe city girls are different. Personally she prefers Chinese men.

We add each other on Instagram and I periodically message her, I air her for like a week because I cba. And I get sent this jfl

View attachment 1661341

This is why I Don’t Fuck with female friends tbh. Why tf are they so needy of attention
dont 🚫 me mf:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Don't be an emotional tampon if they wanted to fuck you would of woman cant be friends
She lives in China nigga. Just cultural exchange