my only failo is that im too darkskin so brutal

Jamaldickjavontus

Jamaldickjavontus

Saint tyronues from the bbc faction Facility unit
Hello another notorious "Over" thread from jamaldickjavotus havent done this in a while and seems like nobody misses it but whatever.But people have been telling me im too dark,i want to like my skin but people make it hard tbh its always the lightskins or brownskins getting all the hoes and while rn i do have a lightskin cute gf that i love dearly who loves my darkskin it doesnt make me significantly less insecure.I litteraly had someone tell me that if i where their skin color (lightskin) that i would get so much hoes brutal.

@wishIwasSalludon @Kamui @Tyroneinprogress @tyronechadmax @Blackgymmax @Christiano @Jumpman23 @IAMNOTANINCEL

• So Sad
Reactions: zan and kebab
fuck that

Dark skinned>>>
Superior genes
Black don’t crack homie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, Zonar and Jamaldickjavontus
@shabby890 @kebab

• +1
Reactions: kebab and shabby890
@bishōnenmaxxer I miss you soo much bro :(

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
darks skins have bbc halo, and we all know they do well with girls. Embrace your Dravidian heritage.

• +1
Reactions: Jumpman23 and Jamaldickjavontus
if it rly bothers u then u can try bleaching

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
darks skins have bbc halo, and we all know they do well with girls. Embrace your Dravidian heritage.
im not dravindian im a almost charcoal level african guy teencel

ur a fucking dirty curry I wil kill you faggot you have no halos:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: indians arent black nor have a bbc in fact curry dick is smaller than chinese dicks

ugly piece of shit. ur color is the same color as the shits i take

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and lemonnz
Hello another notorious "Over" thread from jamaldickjavotus havent done this in a while and seems like nobody misses it but whatever.But people have been telling me im too dark,i want to like my skin but people make it hard tbh its always the lightskins or brownskins getting all the hoes and while rn i do have a lightskin cute gf that i love dearly who loves my darkskin it doesnt make me significantly less insecure.I litteraly had someone tell me that if i where their skin color (lightskin) that i would get so much hoes brutal.

@wishIwasSalludon @Kamui @Tyroneinprogress @tyronechadmax @Blackgymmax @Christiano @Jumpman23 @IAMNOTANINCEL
bullshit is it your only falio

I'm in the same boat after tanning 🚣‍♂️

• +1
ur a fucking dirty curry I wil kill you faggot you have no halos:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: indians arent black nor have a bbc in fact curry dick is smaller than chinese dicks

ugly piece of shit. ur color is the same color as the shits i take
Dravidians have it.

Don’t do it bro, you wanna end up looking like Sammy Sosa?
If it means people wont always stare at me/be dicks to me then alr

Skin color is changeable.
Although since ur darkskin u might need rougher chemicals to get past brown.

Tbh I don't think dark skin is that much of a falio on Africans than on Indians or Asians since it matches ur pheno

• +1
Skin color is changeable.
Although since ur darkskin u might need rougher chemicals to get past brown.

Tbh I don't think dark skin is that much of a falio on Africans than on Indians or Asians since it matches ur pheno
i just wanna be brownskin a normal color so i wont get stared at and bullied all the time

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
If it means people wont always stare at me/be dicks to me then alr
It’ll be worse you’ll look creepy bro

IMG 7334

because its larp. youre an ugly black fella stop trying to single out a reason for your inceldom it will lead you to suicide
youre not wrong im ugly rn but i have potential tho

Nah dark skinned curries do well, they also have nice skin.
My skin is very dark when I tan like this. Legit nigger dark

B612 20230814 205251 356

But without a tan it is more brown. Still pretty dark but it doesn't look as bad.

• +1
i just wanna be brownskin a normal color so i wont get stared at and bullied all the time
Hop on a skin lightening stack
NAC glutathione Hydroquinone allat
It'll also lighten ur eyes too

• +1
Tbh we gotta leak skin coping for blacks in 2023 lol, you aren’t a curry

Features >>>>>>>>>>>>>

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and kebab
The darker the berry, the sweeter the juice bro

• +1