My only lifefuel is wishful thinking and coping with ascending

D

Deleted member 17244

Slavic beauty
My reason to live is thinking I'll be a mogger and ascend to above 5PSL in the future.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Chadeep, 11gaijin and 5 others
tbh perspective of being a mogger in ours 40-50 is the biggest lifefuel I could have. Imagine all these balding and collagenless subhumans and you who slays stacy milfs lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19769
tbh perspective of being a mogger in ours 40-50 is the biggest lifefuel I could have. Imagine all these balding and collagenless subhumans and you who slays stacy milfs lmao
Oh yeah. Average 40 years old guy in Russia around me vs a looksmaxer of the same age has zero chance. I AM BALDING AT 20+:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: (not male pattern baldness tho so probly will be reversed)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
NEVER
accept fate of a normie
and move to homeland

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 17244
Same, but deep down we know it's cope for most of us.

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Is not gonna happen
Chad Is a whole package : the Little features that make a face attractive, the mannerism, the way he moves, the expressions.

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 17244
My reason to live is thinking I'll be a mogger and ascend to above 5PSL in the future.
advice
try to appeal to women not men on this site

Average 40 years old guy in Russia around me vs a looksmaxer of the same age has zero chance.
But they're both oldcels though.:unsure:

I
Is not gonna happen
Chad Is a whole package : the Little features that make a face attractive, the mannerism, the way he moves, the expressions.
I know. Imagine having collagen and hair in your 40-60. You are pretty unmoggable while most normies are balding and look like shit in late 20. Also consider locationmaxx and even white normie with nw1-2 and collagen is top 5% in shithole like India etc

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
I

I know. Imagine having collagen and hair in your 40-60. You are pretty unmoggable while most normies are balding and look like shit in late 20. Also consider locationmaxx and even white normie with nw1-2 and collagen is top 5% in shithole like India etc
Lol if you want to bang the roasties you can do It right now

Slavoids are soft-locked at 5 PSL. You can't be above that and the rate of 5 PSL slavoid is like 1 in 20 million.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Imagine all these balding and collagenless subhumans and you who slays stacy milfs lmao
You are forgetting the fact there will be young chads.

• +1
Reactions: Moldovancel
  • Love it
Reactions: ALP
Slavoids are soft-locked at 5 PSL. You can't be above that and the rate of 5 PSL slavoid is like 1 in 20 million.
Better be slav than curry I’ll tell you that much

Better be slav than curry I’ll tell you that much
Same shit tbh.
Rosija6

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Moldovancel, ALP and the BULL
Im moldavian myself :feelsgood:. I am an immigrant actually.
Damn that’s crazy, I lived in Siberia too when I was a toddler
How are you coping with the cold weather?

Is not gonna happen
so cope lmao most chads are fucking retarded believe me if you are high IQ enough to navigate through this life and get surgery and then BECOME good looking, you are high IQ enough to figure out how to be more relaxed and confident WHEN YOU BECOME GOOD LOOKING. it's literally so easy, autistic chad barely exists for a reason.

Damn that’s crazy, I lived in Siberia too when I was a toddler
How are you coping with the cold weather?
It's terrible. It summer right now but I can't fucking open windows for too long as it is cold outside.
The good weather and gigantic beautiful parks are the biggest things I miss from Chisinau.

It's terrible. It summer right now but I can't fucking open windows for too long as it is cold outside.
The good weather and gigantic beautiful parks are the biggest things I miss from Chisinau.
What are you in Siberia for? You need to come back man, it's 28C every day here right now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19769
What are you in Siberia for? You need to come back man, it's 28C every day here right now.
Yeah, I want that. I will come back when Russians will take over Moldova.:ogre:

• Love it
Reactions: Moldovancel