My only method to moneymaxx will be....

imabetanumale

imabetanumale

narcy pirate 🏴‍☠️ and rep cowboy 🤠
Dont marrying and dont have kids:chad:

you need to englishmaxx first bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom, mogstars, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
jokes aside, read my guide about tax evasion, that should help you
lmao, I'm writing myself out of my country (belgium) by the end of the year and I'm moving to kosovo
fuck this shit country

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
lmao, I'm writing myself out of my country (belgium) by the end of the year and I'm moving to kosovo
fuck this shit country
why, you pay more taxes in belgium?

why, you pay more taxes in belgium?
in Q1 of 2025 they will sign a law that states, everyone who makes bank with crypto has to pay 60% of it in taxes to the government jfl
that's why I need to gtfo asap lmao

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: N1666 and asdvek
in Q1 of 2025 they will sign a law that states, everyone who makes bank with crypto has to pay 60% of it in taxes to the government jfl
brutal
%60 is insane

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
that's why I need to gtfo asap lmao
how will they monitor your profits, surely it would be easy to avoid

how will they monitor your profits, surely it would be easy to avoid
wallets are connected to your ID and every year you HAVE to fill out a 'belastingsbrief' 'tax letter'. If you don't provide your crypto profits in there and they find out --> they take 80% of your portfolio + you can end up in prison. It is kinda fucked here man, def when it comes to money.
I agree they normally shouldn't find out if you're still a student and have no taxes to pay but still, if they catch you it's over. I'm not gonna take that risk, better keep 100% of profits and sign a citizenship in a shit country while I can travel the world yk

• +1
Reactions: N1666
wallets are connected to your ID and every year you HAVE to fill out a 'belastingsbrief' 'tax letter'. If you don't provide your crypto profits in there and they find out --> they take 80% of your portfolio + you can end up in prison. It is kinda fucked here man, def when it comes to money.
I agree they normally shouldn't find out if you're still a student and have no taxes to pay but still, if they catch you it's over. I'm not gonna take that risk, better keep 100% of profits and sign a citizenship in a shit country while I can travel the world yk
damn thats crazy. Here in the UK they do the same but its 40% apparently, I have never paid any tax on my crypto as I keep most of it in my ledger. You don't have to kyc so they don't have any of your personal data, maybe it would be a good idea for you to look into cold wallets

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
damn thats crazy. Here in the UK they do the same but its 40% apparently, I have never paid any tax on my crypto as I keep most of it in my ledger. You don't have to kyc so they don't have any of your personal data, maybe it would be a good idea for you to look into cold wallets
yeah in the UK this was implemented a while ago. I think they just simply don't care if someone has decent profit but if profits go into crazy amounts they will simply rape you in the ass.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
just go on youtube on post skibidi toilet

fuck this shit country
move to Netherlands