My only option to moneymax for surgeries is illicit work

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Which is hard to find. If I worked legally, the job center would set my unemployment benefits off against my wage and I wouldn't be allowed to keep more than 160 Euro per month for myself, which is way too little to save for surgeries.

Wish me luck at finding a job asap

0 like always

Idk how it is in Germany. But there are quite a few scam stocking investing companies in Ukraine. My school friend works in such. And earns more than average wage here. They phone people and encouraged them invest with them and just steal their money.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Idk how it is in Germany. But there are quite a few scam stocking investing companies in Ukraine. My school friend works in such. And earns more than average wage here. They phone people and encouraged them invest with them and just steal their money.
I didn't plan on going to jail

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I didn't plan on going to jail
It is not typical stealing. People give them money out of their own wish, yes they force them, they manipulate them to give that money, but still, people do it themselves.

Anyways, Germany as a country is more responsible and harsh so such things won't go well there I guess.

@BlackBoyo your pedo scam methods (in fortnite) may be the only feasible option rn tbh

I'd like to see an in depth guide or at least discuss strategies with you in pms

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
@BlackBoyo your pedo scam methods (in fortnite) may be the only feasible option rn tbh

I'd like to see an in depth guide or at least discuss strategies with you in pms
Bruh fr I made 2 step by step threads how to make easy 3k in one day in minecraft there’s literally nothing more to say

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Bewusst
Bruh fr I made 2 step by step threads how to make easy 3k in one day in minecraft there’s literally nothing more to say
link them please or tell me title

Just search amazon jobs on ebay Kleinanzeigen. You can earn 2k delivering packages without working officially:y'all:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
Just search amazon jobs on ebay Kleinanzeigen. You can earn 2k delivering packages without working officially:y'all:
Non-declared work for amazon? Are you sure? I highly doubt it tbh, also I don't have a driving license yet (currently working on it)

Non-declared work for amazon? Are you sure? I highly doubt it tbh, also I don't have a driving license yet (currently working on it)
Ahh no license, that sucks. No you dont work directly for Amazon. Amazon pays many small companies to deliver their packages and you work for these companies, but under Amazons name. I did it. Search it on ebay and try to find a offer where the guy is turk/arab:y'all:

Gl

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst