My opinion about Ed676

D

Deleted member 3828

[ ]
He's chang or changlite depending on height:chad::banhammer:

When I look at him I want to give him my attention and love that he's craving so much:owo:

Do you guys think me and him can be friends?
:Comfy:

@Thompsonz @Ed676 @WontStopNorwooding

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, buckchadley31, Deleted member 14323 and 2 others
Cupace20211019185612

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Enfant terrible and Deleted member 3828
nigga he is lithuanian what fucking chang?

• JFL
Reactions: Basedprincess, gamma, Deleted member 13332 and 2 others
I know for a fact that he’s a pedophile, im one of his groomed victims.

• JFL
Reactions: Basedprincess, gamma, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person
changlite
his asian eye area dont let him to be in chang territory but he will aply oral minox and if he doesnt die from heart attack eyelashes might ascend him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7224 and Deleted member 3828
@Nameless_Sunflower I Look like this mulatto instagram model. He looks black doesnt he?
20211009 094127 Gallery

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, datboijj, Enfant terrible and 1 other person
I am not going to take dbol. Fuck that shit it will make me bloated even more. I will just stick to test. Thanks for asking

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332

favorite song of ed676 he keeps spamming this song to me in dms

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
youre beautiful
I want to film a movie, i want to get famous i will probably cast hollywood actors, i will get them to act in my movie through insta DMs.
plot:
there was a guy named Mick, he was 17, 4 psl, had full head of hair but his bug eyes ruined his looks, also he was a manlet but he wore 2 inch lifts to school just to be 5feet9. He went to a simple high school in his city (Melbourne), but he was adhd depressed loner so he had trouble with making friends and had no girlfriend, his bullies knew about his crush named Faeith, who had a long midface but overall pretty good harmony and above average butt. His bullies Arvid and Larson , 6 psl no signs of balding, looking like anime characters with hunter eyes and hollow cheeks, filmed Mick masturbating to a Faeith pic in PE locker rooms. They send this video to whole school, so Mick was severely embarassed by it and actually expelled, also kicked out of his house by his black stepdad whos name was Frank, he was an abusive alcoholic who his mother dated because of his big black cock. So Mick seeked for revenge and he found through a social media that Arvid and Larson went to a club at friday, so he killed them with a shotgun he stole from a gun store. Then he was sentenced to a life without parole and died in prison at the age of 43 from stomach issues
Cast:
Mick- Rami Malek
Arvid- Leonardo Di Caprio
Larson- Keanu Reeves
Faeith- Riley Reid
Frank - Wesley Snipes

help me, please send this scenario to fellow actors i need to discuss with them how exacty we gon film it

• JFL
ed676 is indeed a major larper
he said he was going to sleep just to avoid rating oldschool russian rap:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
ed676 is indeed a major larper
he said he was going to sleep just to avoid rating oldschool russian rap:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Nah im going now. I need them 8 hours of sleep. :feelscry:

• Love it