MY ORTHO IS RECESSING MY MAXILLA AND PARENTS ARE GETTING MAD AT ME FOR WASTING MONEY

D

Deleted member 1660

Diamond
THEY REPLACED THE WIRES AND THEY HAD A TALK WITH ME AND MY DAD AND MY DAD WAS SUPER PISSED OF IN THE CAR RIDE. I AM REMOVING THOSE GAY WIRES AGAIN. BUT SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: squirrelcel, Lmao, Deleted member 19551 and 2 others
Just tell them you don’t want your jaws pushed back. They cant force you to do anything.

Educate your father on the importance of jaw development and how orthod commonly camouflage skeletal deformities like underbites with elastics.

Tell him that if they proceed with the treatment you could end up with breathing problems in the future and will need jaw surgery.

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro and Mr.Proper
btsgangruling

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: justbentbro, RecessedChinCel and Deleted member 20565
Just tell them you don’t want your jaws pushed back. They cant force you to do anything.

Educate your father on the importance of jaw development and how orthod commonly camouflage skeletal deformities like underbites with elastics.

Tell him that if they proceed with the treatment you could end up with breathing problems in the future and will need jaw surgery.
I can't I am too high inhib

• +1
Reactions: squirrelcel, justbentbro, Mr.Proper and 1 other person
Grow some balls or live the rest of your adult life as a recessed subhuman.

Your call.
I mean I can take out the wires and put them back in before the next meet. I was making progress when I took them off.

I mean I can take out the wires and put them back in before the next meet. I was making progress when I took them off.
It isn’t my face you do what you want

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1660
THEY REPLACED THE WIRES AND THEY HAD A TALK WITH ME AND MY DAD AND MY DAD WAS SUPER PISSED OF IN THE CAR RIDE. I AM REMOVING THOSE GAY WIRES AGAIN. BUT SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME.
Did u have extractions?