My overbite is so fucked

I have exactly the same at 28. I'm certainly looking at bimax, probably rhino because the lefort will fuck my nose too. And that's just to correct the positional issues - implants are also required for mass. Its going to be at least £50,000 essentially down the drain just for a couple PSL points. People complain about student debt being soooo terrible but we are literally starting our lives with a massive genetic debt that has to be paid off EARLY if you want to live at all.

You guys are so lucky to have found places like .org at a young age, I didn't even know about looks theory until I was 23 and guess what, also incel until 23 despite 6'2" height. Having a ripped body helped for a while until Chad entered the dating app scene during the pandemic and it's been pretty much Over ever since.

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
I have exactly the same at 28. I'm certainly looking at bimax, probably rhino because the lefort will fuck my nose too. And that's just to correct the positional issues - implants are also required for mass. Its going to be at least £50,000 essentially down the drain just for a couple PSL points. People complain about student debt being soooo terrible but we are literally starting our lives with a massive genetic debt that has to be paid off EARLY if you want to live at all.

You guys are so lucky to have found places like .org at a young age, I didn't even know about looks theory until I was 23 and guess what, also incel until 23 despite 6'2" height. Having a ripped body helped for a while until Chad entered the dating app scene during the pandemic and it's been pretty much Over ever since.
Honestly you can still be attractive with overbite if your chin is wide. There are people with feminine chin width and overbite so they need MSE MSDO IMDO and genio to be considered human

@Acromegaly_Chad @subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Honestly you can still be attractive with overbite if your chin is wide. There are people with feminine chin width and overbite so they need MSE MSDO IMDO and genio to be considered human

I fraud it with a beard and jutting right now and it's not my highest priority surgery (that would be infraorbital implants and fillers for UEE).

I probably do have feminine chin width as my premolars tilted due to crowding. Maybe I can get MSDO with my BSSO, I'm far too old for MSE, would prefer an implant to genio (whole jaw lacks mass, and I don't think I need MSE.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
I fraud it with a beard and jutting right now and it's not my highest priority surgery (that would be infraorbital implants and fillers for UEE).

I probably do have feminine chin width as my premolars tilted due to crowding. Maybe I can get MSDO with my BSSO, I'm far too old for MSE, would prefer an implant to genio (whole jaw lacks mass, and I don't think I need MSE.
There is no age limit for MSE

Look up on YouTube imdo, maybe its what you need if you have narrow jaw and feminine chin with overbite.
So your surgery plan will be: MSE + MSDO + IMDO/BSSO(not sure which one) + genioplasty. And you have masculine jaw with good chin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
I meant IMDO not MSE, my mistake. BSSO seems more appropriate compared to IMDO when I'm 28.
Imdo still works for older people. Reminder imdo widens your jaw so if that's what you also need

29 years old guy on the last moment in video

If you have no jaw you have no life

• +1
Reactions: needjawsurgery and Biiyo03