My own mother should've had the decency to NOT mingle with a co-ethnic

ranierean

ranierean

D-9999
I find it increasingly hard to cope over "miscegenation" and "noodles being noodles" because objectively speaking me having a White father would've substantially improved my chances at not being subhuman—I'd at least have a 50% baseline of being bred as someone sentient.
Of course, ideally, ethnics shouldn't procreate at all, but it's far more realistic to cultivate male celibacy and let women use less dysgenic sperm samples.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, studymaxxer, Sens and 1 other person
yeah. i'm white. i would've been a good father for you.

I find it increasingly hard to cope over "miscegenation" and "noodles being noodles" because objectively speaking me having a White father would've substantially improved my chances at not being subhuman—I'd at least have a 50% baseline of being bred as someone sentient.
Of course, ideally, ethnics shouldn't procreate at all, but it's far more realistic to cultivate male celibacy and let women use less dysgenic sperm samples.

No you'll just be subhuman, but a hapa subhuman instead.

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer
No you'll just be subhuman, but a hapa subhuman instead.
People like to use ER to dunk on hapas and yet even he manages to mog me in every way imaginable.
He has 3 inches on me.

• Woah
Reactions: HeightPilledum
idk bro, i would like to impregnant some qt japanese to produce a hapa fogger like this

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer
cope asian women wombs are incel factories your dad shouldn't have mingled with an asian woman

if you come from a wmaf family youre automatically going to be subhuman because the white father was too subhuman to breed with a white woman

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister
Yup. Edgerunners
You ever feel like we are in a cyberpunk dystopia? Niggas breaking their legs to get taller eating growth hormone and sythetic steriods bleaching their eyes to change the color taking random chemical compound. Are we edgerunners in this bitch?

• +1
You ever feel like we are in a cyberpunk dystopia? Niggas breaking their legs to get taller eating growth hormone and sythetic steriods bleaching their eyes to change the color taking random chemical compound. Are we edgerunners in this bitch?
Give it a couple of decades. I imagine some parts of California will become like edgerunners

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Give it a couple of decades. I imagine some parts of California will become like edgerunners
I feel like I am already living in it. No way for a White normie to make it without crime or connections.

• Woah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back