My own sister compared me to Dahmer

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
I was sitting in my room trying to do homework as she was talking on the phone in her room, she talks kinda loud so I could hear most of it. All of a sudden she mentioned Dahmer, I'm almost certain she mentioned ME, how I or whoever else she was talking about LOOKED like him, how "the glasses don't help" (My glasses kinda look like Dahmer's btw), and how this person also acts like him (I also act quite aspie, quiet, and overanalyzing like Dahmer did IRL with strangers, my sister included, and walk similar to him as well)

This is the same person who pretends to worry about me, tells me I can tell her all my problems, etc. JFL!

Also somewhat related but I remember telling her that I thought I was non-NT, she acted caring at the moment but I also remember her LAUGHING a few days later when I mentioned that a certain kinda annoying guy might've been non-NT (As a bit of a defense for him, not out of mockery or anything), NON-NTS DISGUST WOMEN, THEY ARE A SOURCE OF HUMOR, OBJECTS TO BE MESSED WITH.

TL;DR
You cannot trust ANY foids, not even your own blood, wife, etc.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Trilogy, aBetterMii, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
I hate it when people call me autistic and my brother says it all the time. Still a relative despite him not being a girl keep in mind. He always tries to brag about his sporting prowess which i can never equal because of my mild celebral palsy caused by autism.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
I hate it when people call me autistic and my brother says it all the time. Still a relative despite him not being a girl keep in mind. He always tries to brag about his sporting prowess which i can never equal because of my mild celebral palsy caused by autism.
Yup, some guys are very brutal about it and will use it against you (Usually all simps tbh jfl), this is why it's best to bottle up your emotions, how you are non-NT, etc.
It has become the new "faggot", being non-NT is the new lowest thing you can be, you are associated with modern day evils like the school shooter, Jeffrey Dahmer, incels, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy, Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 23115
Lifefuel

• JFL
Dahmer was a mogger

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22623, TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 19766
Sisterpill and motherpill is brootal. Your mom and sisters will implicitly let you know of your subhuman psl and non-NT. If you were chad she’d be all over you

• JFL
Dahmer was a mogger
E7EB57E2 CA4D 4592 A499 09BC36B55546
E544B3C9 6596 4719 AB31 FDBEB12FAD0A

6D327E43 0705 40DC 825B 60463AD6C852
805CFA3D 1A1E 4AB3 BCB6 05B64AC47F91
61E24FB5 FEA9 4CE8 B7E9 D19B2897C35C

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: virren, Schizoidcel and StrangerDanger
Sounds like a whore ngl